3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
So no progress after the Ferris wheel?
For what I read on Discord of the game, there will be no progress after the ferris wheel in several months, since the developer first wants to make all left behind, before continuing the stroy after the ferris wheel.

Like the part of Didac at the beach.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Shouldn't this game have an 'incest' tag? Or am I misunderstanding the things Nrus is saying that makes it sound like she's your sister?

tealc

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone can tell me if its actually possible to kiss/put a finger in mouth/get a bj in didac minigame? Made (her?) Come 4 times and still have 1 condom, still impossible at this point.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Anyone can tell me if its actually possible to kiss/put a finger in mouth/get a bj in didac minigame? Made (her?) Come 4 times and still have 1 condom, still impossible at this point.
I think its possible but ive never managed to do it.

tealc

Oct 5, 2018
I think its possible but ive never managed to do it.
its say that action is not possible on this version of the game , but when you skip the minigame you can make choicie "blowjob ect " and we are the image in the image folder , its only for patreon ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
all that i found so far is Neus will give you a BJ , wish there was more to this game , i think its not bad ....

Vertical smile

Apr 7, 2018
Would someone kindly inform me as to what the source of that hilarious gif where all the girls are spreading their legs till eventually (And correct me if i'm wrong but I THINK it's Neil Patrick Harris) comes up wiping his mouth. or failing that just provide me with a link to use to share it. heh
It's from A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Neil Patrick Harris singing We Wish You A Merry Christmas.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Happy Valentine Day!

PACT WITH A WITCH

PREMIUM 0.12.07
-----

DOWNLOAD:

(not sure why is this version about...)
Changelog:
  • Park scene with Didac illustrated (still some in sketch mode).
  • A bit more of the Didac Beach Date illustrated. (Hand job scene)
  • Improved translation on the whole after second date with Neus (Park scene and before minigame) probably some misspelled words, since I had doing it these last 2 days really fast... so if you see some, please tell me.
  • More minigame bugs solved.
  • Platinum HELP can be turned OFF. (Wich means, no points visible, no hints on if you needed or not certain points, no cheating, and more).
    Can be turned on or off during the game (once the game is finished, it will be only available for those who completed the game).
Next month I will work on the beach scene with DIDAC.
And after that, will remain MINI GAME with Didac, Minigame with the second date with the blond, and Finally;
The climax of the story after the third date with Neus.
Thanks to you all for all your support!

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
How do I get to this park scene with Didac?
To go to the park scene with Didac, you have to refuse to fuck Didac at night (just before the minigame).
She get pissed, and leaves the flat, then you follow her and she goes to the park.

:)

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes