3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
To be honest, I think if she was the runt of the family it would've made an interesting story aswell.
But given the fact that they shapeshift at will when they are at full power it wouldn't make much sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah sorry to dissapoint but it seems like the story is going that way.
Yeah the only thing that makes me hesitate thinking that is I'm pretty sure he's on patron and steam which I have strict rules for no incest. If I recall correctly

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah the only thing that makes me hesitate thinking that is I'm pretty sure he's on patron and steam which I have strict rules for no incest. If I recall correctly
Yeah this is going to be fun. What will he do to get out of the hole he dug himself in.
Do you think he will rewrite the story to fix this?

I really don't believe the patrons haven't warned him about this yet.
Maybe it would be safe as long as the story doesn't explicitly reveal that you're related to Neus. Just like it is currently.

Only time will tell.

Addendum: I wonder if he visits this forum often. His last post here was back in June.

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Yeah this is going to be fun. What will he do to get out of the hole he dug himself in.
Do you think he will rewrite the story to fix this?

I really don't believe the patrons haven't warned him about this yet.
Maybe it would be safe as long as the story doesn't explicitly reveal that you're related to Neus. Just like it is currently.

Only time will tell.

Addendum: I wonder if he visits this forum often. His last post here was back in June.
Yeah if it was only patreon I would agree but no way this flys with steam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah if it was only patreon I would agree but no way this flys with steam.
Honestly i used to think patreon would be fiercer with incest content. Like the current references to incest could be attributed to just be history sake but if it's explicitly revealed that Neus is the MC's sister.
Well... then the excrement will make physical contact with a hydro-electric powered oscillating air current distribution device.

Now about Steam... given the fact that they doesn't host that much adult content... I don't know
But let's consider the fact that Nutaku doesn't seem to allow incest. Or atleast it didn't

If it wasn't for that shitty VN that caused so much fucking controversy we might've seen a different picture.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Honestly i used to think patreon would be fiercer with incest content. Like the current references to incest could be attributed to just be history sake but if it's explicitly revealed that Neus is the MC's sister.
Well... then the excrement will make physical contact with a hydro-electric powered oscillating air current distribution device.

Now about Steam... given the fact that they doesn't host that much adult content... I don't know
But let's consider the fact that Nutaku doesn't seem to allow incest. Or atleast it didn't

If it wasn't for that shitty VN that caused so much fucking controversy we might've seen a different picture.
To be honest it's one of the only reasons I was hoping she wasn't related as, I am afraid for the poor dev to deal with that shitstorm.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Pact With a Witch [v0.11.06b Premium] [jonnymelabo] PC Compressed

Original Size: 831 MB
Compressed: 209 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Aaaand it stuck! :-O
At last, when the MC had sex with femaled Didac.
I dont know why.
Maybe the Trackback is helpfull.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I wonder: Is there a non steam version of the game that came out on Christmas?
0.12.06 Premium was released for $20 Patrons
0.11.04 Public was release on Patreon
0.12.05 was released on Steam

0.12.06 is now available to $2 Patrons

Here is the 0.12.05 version which was release on steam if you want it.

Pact with a Witch v0.12.05 Platinum
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Changelog:
- All the 3rd date with Neus.
- Many art is painted.
- Bugs fixed.
- Improved minigame.

Reactions: Marta and Mouws

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Pact With A Witch [v0.12.05 Platinum] [jonnymelabo] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~854MB
Download ~240MB

Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
To be honest it's one of the only reasons I was hoping she wasn't related as, I am afraid for the poor dev to deal with that shitstorm.
Just to clarify... Patreon doesn't allow sugar incest, wich means a plot where you can bang your family used as the moving plot.

But they put Game Of Thrones example where, incest would be allowed, since the relationship between the two lannister brothers is used as plot in several times to advance or make more interesting the story, but not just for the incest story.

On Steam... I must admit I'm not that familiar...

But anway, rules... they change all the time, so who knows what they will decide in the future. ^^

this is the hacked version from steam store according jonnymelabo

Version 0.12.05 is the Steam version.
Version 0.12.06_b is the Premium Patreon version.

---

P.D.
I always read all comments. :p

Salut!

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Would someone kindly inform me as to what the source of that hilarious gif where all the girls are spreading their legs till eventually (And correct me if i'm wrong but I THINK it's Neil Patrick Harris) comes up wiping his mouth. or failing that just provide me with a link to use to share it. heh

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
I don't know if i'm being an idiot (most likely) however I downloaded v12 (i had played 11.6) and it literally ends at the same point - no progress on the main story at all?

Reactions: Seriosha

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if i'm being an idiot (most likely) however I downloaded v12 (i had played 11.6) and it literally ends at the same point - no progress on the main story at all?
The version 0.12.05 (Steam) has the third date of Neus

The 0.12.06 Premium (Patreon) has also a bit more of the second date with the Blonde woman.

Don't know if they have something else, but that's basically it, version 0.11 didn't have the whole date with Neus finished.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes