3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yea, I am a little unsure as to where the plot is going. Obviously there are a lot of unanswered questions as to who (or what) Neus is (a witch, maybe :)), what is the deal with her father, etc. Maybe I'm too dense to have it all figured out by now.

I just rejected all content with Didac and the lady at the museum. Should I replay it with different choices to get additional content with Neus, or is it irrelevant to Neus's story?

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The story of Didac and Meritxell is for people with very peculiar tastes that I don't share. So I played only Neus arc. Neus is cute and the disaster dating is quite funny.

However, I have trouble believing that Neus care about mc, after the third date. I believe she needs him, but not that she cares about him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: warbob5000

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Note a little aside, It concerns the discussion with Meritxell about museums. A few years ago, I visited Barcelona with a guided tour and we were only two of the whole bus who went to the Museo Picasso. The rest went to the museum about football. :cry:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\thefastdell\Documents\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.13.00-pc/game/day04_b_afternoon_MertixellMacba.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/day04_b_afternoon_MertixellMacba.rpy', 1581873567, 2827) is defined twice, at day04_b_afternoon_MertixellMacba.rpyc:2 and game/day04_b_afternoon_MertixellMacba.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\thefastdell\Documents\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.13.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\thefastdell\Documents\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.13.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\thefastdell\Documents\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.13.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\thefastdell\Documents\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.13.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\thefastdell\Documents\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.13.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\thefastdell\Documents\[PREMIUM]_pact_with_a_witch_v00.13.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/day04_b_afternoon_MertixellMacba.rpy', 1581873567, 2827) is defined twice, at day04_b_afternoon_MertixellMacba.rpyc:2 and game/day04_b_afternoon_MertixellMacba.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Apr 15 10:06:53 2020

I have a no start with following traceback

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yea, I am a little unsure as to where the plot is going. Obviously there are a lot of unanswered questions as to who (or what) Neus is (a witch, maybe :)), what is the deal with her father, etc. Maybe I'm too dense to have it all figured out by now.

I just rejected all content with Didac and the lady at the museum. Should I replay it with different choices to get additional content with Neus, or is it irrelevant to Neus's story?
The route with Txell (Blonde) gives you more context on the true nature of Neus.
But also considering she's some kind of dominatrix that route will probably be purely femdom, wouldn't be surprised if the MC ends up gettng pegged.

{...}
However, I have trouble believing that Neus care about mc, after the third date. I believe she needs him, but not that she cares about him.

A bit of both tho. In the last date's interrogation you get some info, but the ending will reveal the true reason behind her actions.

Hellfiremaga

May 10, 2018
hello everyone. Thks for sharing this game

for those who, like me, wants to ask Neus about sex question on the day5 interrogation, it's doable but a bit long (only needed if you REALLY want to know this dialogue).

First, you need to unpack game/archive.rpa with an rpa extractor (I used this one : , watch out, it worked for me only with the win10 command terminal. Can't be sure if it will work for you too)
after it's extracted, you can delete archive.rpa (safer to move it in a safe directory, your choice)

Then you go to the file "day05_d_night_NeusLastDate_Interrogation.rpy" and change the line 1317 from this :

"Esta tarde hablé con Meritxell y me dijo..." if night05_Interrogation_MeritxellMCTalkWithHer_Cond == False and if afternoon04_MACBA_TxellTruth_Cond == True:

to this :
"Esta tarde hablé con Meritxell y me dijo..." if True:

Last but not least, you need to download the renpy software ( I used )
extract it
put the directory of Pact with the witch INSIDE the main directory of renpy
launch renpy.exe
select "pact with a witch" (same name as your directory)
select "compiler les paquets" (must be something like "compile paquets")
wait (it's a long process)
close on the next windows (the one who ask you option for compilation).

Start the game again & enjoy :)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
i've had this problem over the last 5 updates ...
I've been trying some stuff, I think your computer is just bad m8. WinXP, dead giveaway.
Have you tried playing on the compressed version? does it make any difference?

There are quite a few more bugs here and there, there's one with Didac at the beach, some with Meritxell.
Anyways, the dev doesn't do patches that much. But the bugs usually get fixed in the next monthly release.

One thing that could make unofficial bugfixes easier is separate archives. One for scripts, another one for images, etc.

As images tend to be more than 70% of the game's total weight, having to redownload the entire game just for a teeny weeny bugfix normally isn't worth it.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
ok sorry man i found my problem , it only happens when i use the skip button holding it down
Well, that's reasonable. Your computer is loading tons of assets in one go.
I'm still curious if the same would happen with the compressed version, considering the assets are way less heavy, compared to the original one.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Download:
  • (still not sure what is this version usefol for...)
Changelog:
  • Didac's Beach Scene is completed. (Only cuckold part where she leaves you is in process).
  • Part of the END of the game is written after third date with Neus (SPANISH only), I hope to have it translated and somehow illustrated by next update (Message for spanish players: Por favor, si lo jugáis decidme si tenéis errores o no y sobretodo, no hagáis spoilers... :p).
  • Improved art in beach part and some other parts painted.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes