Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Pact With A Witch [v0.13.02 Premium] [jonnymelabo] - Original Size: 1.06 GB

Download Win,Linux (300MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (285MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I like this game (y) but there is problem on last date you dont see words etc nothing to choose
I choose to help didac but after that empty choices :unsure:
Hope gets beter :cool:(y) waiting for updates ..

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I like this game (y) but there is problem on last date you dont see words etc nothing to choose
I choose to help didac but after that empty choices :unsure:
Hope gets beter :cool:(y) waiting for updates ..
There is information in the changelog about the lack of English translation (because who's looking for anything in English here???). But do you see any images in the new part?

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
Ahi llegue hasta la parte sin ilustracion del dia 5, menudo e interesante forma que va a tener la ilustracion a como concluye esa parte...., por cierto la parte de la playa con Didac ni la vi por cierto

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
Love the atmosphere and culture within the game.
Also, Jonny is the only guy who made me fap to a trap. :oops:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
If Didac can't stay as a man at the end of the game I would be really sad :(
Would be nice if you could restore him, I would like it if he had a choice but I'm worried that hes been a woman for too long and like the actions that put him in his current predicament hes forgotten about who he was. I would like to save everyone If I could but if I remember correctly the game does say it's not about the graphic sexual content but the story and it's a horror story.

Reactions: MadJubal

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
us Neus bros are neglected feels like it was an eternity she had an update
I want Neus so bad I can almost taste her..! She's the absolute best part of the story to me! I like her looks, her goth appearance, her shyness, her desire for the protagonist, even her bouts of jealousy and self-esteem questions are uber appealing to me. I want her little goth muffin spread open wide on my cock, splashing in her little cooter until old deaf Baba can hear how wet I got her as she's getting slammed into utter senselessness. I want to wife her, impregnate her a dozen or more times, watch her little titties swell up with milk, and make her forevermore my eternal love slave... I never even checked on the roommate or the blonde Meitzelr or whatever her name was. Wherever their ancillary paths lead, oh well. Maybe I'll care on my second or third playthrough of this little beauty... But when I saw Neus on the first page of the overview I made a beeline past everyone else in the game to get to her and even without a ton of content she is well worth playing this fantastic adult novela for by herself!

I would've hurdled or leaped over 3 buck naked blondes or roommates to get to her sweet little pussy. Let me say that I will go back tomorrow and play through the other arcs or paths but (imho) I just don't see how any of the other characters can compare to her allure and charm from the first date to our last. They somewhat "pale" in comparison.;)

I only wish I could've told her some sweeter things at certain points that I was actually feeling/thinking. I wish I could have told her earlier like on our first date that I thought she was heartbreakingly beautiful, that I was crazy about her, and that honestly, I was only hoping I could see her again or could get one more chance to spend some more time with her; regardless of what happened between her and my roommate; that from the moment I laid eyes on her fuming in the bathroom being accosted I didn't just want to rescue her from my stupid roommate, but I somehow knew almost instantly that she is the girl I wanted for myself. That fuck the other girls she may have seen me with, that her body was absolutely perfect to me, for me and her body drew me to her in a primal almost feral heat, that had me aching to be inside of her... That I had a desire to be with her or to get inside of her like no other woman I had ever met. I want to tell her that my roommate was the last thing on my mind when I agreed to meet up with her outside of class for 3 dates, although it sure worked out conveniently that because of what that muscle headed jerk had tried she was interested in giving me those dates.

I just want to be honest and fuck the bs beating around the bush playing games or playing coy like some clueless/lame Japanese ecchi protagonist that has no idea how to tell a beautiful girl that he likes her (even when she's clearly into him) that I was head over heels the moment I first saw her, which is pretty clear through the course of the story with all the little details that the protagonist knows or remembers about the so-called most introverted and shy girl in class that sat all the way in the back and kept to herself... "Nervous as Pinnochio in a fire"...:LOL:

My Google Spanish Translation (MTL):

¡Quiero tanto a Neus que casi puedo saborearla! ¡Ella es la mejor parte de la historia para mí! Me gusta su apariencia, su apariencia gótica, su timidez, su deseo por el protagonista, incluso sus ataques de celos y preguntas de autoestima son muy atractivos para mí. Quiero que su pequeño panecillo gótico se abra de par en par en mi polla, chapoteando en su pequeño cooter hasta que la vieja y sorda Baba pueda escuchar lo mojada que la puse mientras la golpea hasta dejarla sin sentido. Quiero casarla, impregnarla una docena o más de veces, ver cómo sus pequeñas tetas se hinchan con leche y convertirla para siempre en mi eterna esclava del amor ... Nunca me fijé en la compañera de habitación o en la rubia Meitzelr o como se llamara. . Donde sea que sus caminos auxiliares conduzcan, oh, bueno. Tal vez me interese en mi segunda o tercera jugada de esta pequeña belleza ... Pero cuando vi a Neus en la primera página de la descripción general, me acerqué a todos los demás en el juego para llegar a ella e incluso sin un montón de ¡Contenta que valga la pena interpretar esta fantástica novela para adultos sola!

Me habría vallado o saltado sobre 3 rubias desnudas o compañeras de cuarto para llegar a su dulce y pequeño coño. Déjame decirte que volveré mañana y jugaré a través de los otros arcos o caminos, pero (en mi humilde opinión) simplemente no veo cómo ninguno de los otros personajes puede compararse con su encanto y encanto desde la primera cita hasta la última. En cierto modo, "palidecen" en comparación.

Solo desearía haberle dicho algunas cosas más dulces en ciertos puntos que realmente estaba sintiendo / pensando. Ojalá pudiera haberle dicho antes, en nuestra primera cita, que pensaba que era desgarradoramente hermosa, que estaba loca por ella y que, sinceramente, solo esperaba poder volver a verla o tener una oportunidad más para gastar un poco más. más tiempo con ella; independientemente de lo que sucedió entre ella y mi compañero de cuarto; que desde el momento en que la vi echando humo en el baño mientras me acostaban, no solo quería rescatarla de mi estúpida compañera de cuarto, sino que de alguna manera supe casi al instante que ella es la chica que quería para mí. Que joder con las otras chicas con las que me pudo haber visto, que su cuerpo era absolutamente perfecto para mí, para mí y su cuerpo me atrajo hacia ella en un calor primitivo casi salvaje, que me hizo desear estar dentro de ella ... Eso Tenía el deseo de estar con ella o de meterme dentro de ella como ninguna otra mujer que haya conocido. Quiero decirle que mi compañera de cuarto fue lo último en lo que pensé cuando acepté reunirme con ella fuera de clase durante 3 citas, aunque seguro que funcionó convenientemente por lo que ese idiota con cabeza muscular había intentado que le interesara. dándome esas fechas.

Solo quiero ser honesto y joder a los bs que andan por las ramas jugando juegos o jugando tímidos como un protagonista de ecchi japonés despistado / cojo que no tiene idea de cómo decirle a una chica hermosa que le gusta (incluso cuando está claramente enamorada de él) que Me enloquecí el momento en que la vi por primera vez, lo cual es bastante claro a lo largo de la historia con todos los pequeños detalles que el protagonista conoce o recuerda sobre la llamada chica más introvertida y tímida de la clase que se sentó todo el camino. en la parte de atrás y se mantuvo para sí misma ... "Nerviosa como Pinnochio en un incendio"...:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: supermanz95

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I want Neus so bad I can almost taste her..! She's the absolute best part of the story to me! I like her looks, her goth appearance, her shyness, her desire for the protagonist, even her bouts of jealousy and self-esteem questions are uber appealing to me. I want her little goth muffin spread open wide on my cock, splashing in her little cooter until old deaf Baba can hear how wet I got her as she's getting slammed into utter senselessness. I want to wife her, impregnate her a dozen or more times, watch her little titties swell up with milk, and make her forevermore my eternal love slave... I never even checked on the roommate or the blonde Meitzelr or whatever her name was. Wherever their ancillary paths lead, oh well. Maybe I'll care on my second or third playthrough of this little beauty... But when I saw Neus on the first page of the overview I made a beeline past everyone else in the game to get to her and even without a ton of content she is well worth playing this fantastic adult novela for by herself!

I would've hurdled or leaped over 3 buck naked blondes or roommates to get to her sweet little pussy. Let me say that I will go back tomorrow and play through the other arcs or paths but (imho) I just don't see how any of the other characters can compare to her allure and charm from the first date to our last. They somewhat "pale" in comparison.;)

I only wish I could've told her some sweeter things at certain points that I was actually feeling/thinking. I wish I could have told her earlier like on our first date that I thought she was heartbreakingly beautiful, that I was crazy about her, and that honestly, I was only hoping I could see her again or could get one more chance to spend some more time with her; regardless of what happened between her and my roommate; that from the moment I laid eyes on her fuming in the bathroom being accosted I didn't just want to rescue her from my stupid roommate, but I somehow knew almost instantly that she is the girl I wanted for myself. That fuck the other girls she may have seen me with, that her body was absolutely perfect to me, for me and her body drew me to her in a primal almost feral heat, that had me aching to be inside of her... That I had a desire to be with her or to get inside of her like no other woman I had ever met. I want to tell her that my roommate was the last thing on my mind when I agreed to meet up with her outside of class for 3 dates, although it sure worked out conveniently that because of what that muscle headed jerk had tried she was interested in giving me those dates.

I just want to be honest and fuck the bs beating around the bush playing games or playing coy like some clueless/lame Japanese ecchi protagonist that has no idea how to tell a beautiful girl that he likes her (even when she's clearly into him) that I was head over heels the moment I first saw her, which is pretty clear through the course of the story with all the little details that the protagonist knows or remembers about the so-called most introverted and shy girl in class that sat all the way in the back and kept to herself... "Nervous as Pinnochio in a fire"...:LOL:

My Google Spanish Translation (MTL):

¡Quiero tanto a Neus que casi puedo saborearla! ¡Ella es la mejor parte de la historia para mí! Me gusta su apariencia, su apariencia gótica, su timidez, su deseo por el protagonista, incluso sus ataques de celos y preguntas de autoestima son muy atractivos para mí. Quiero que su pequeño panecillo gótico se abra de par en par en mi polla, chapoteando en su pequeño cooter hasta que la vieja y sorda Baba pueda escuchar lo mojada que la puse mientras la golpea hasta dejarla sin sentido. Quiero casarla, impregnarla una docena o más de veces, ver cómo sus pequeñas tetas se hinchan con leche y convertirla para siempre en mi eterna esclava del amor ... Nunca me fijé en la compañera de habitación o en la rubia Meitzelr o como se llamara. . Donde sea que sus caminos auxiliares conduzcan, oh, bueno. Tal vez me interese en mi segunda o tercera jugada de esta pequeña belleza ... Pero cuando vi a Neus en la primera página de la descripción general, me acerqué a todos los demás en el juego para llegar a ella e incluso sin un montón de ¡Contenta que valga la pena interpretar esta fantástica novela para adultos sola!

Me habría vallado o saltado sobre 3 rubias desnudas o compañeras de cuarto para llegar a su dulce y pequeño coño. Déjame decirte que volveré mañana y jugaré a través de los otros arcos o caminos, pero (en mi humilde opinión) simplemente no veo cómo ninguno de los otros personajes puede compararse con su encanto y encanto desde la primera cita hasta la última. En cierto modo, "palidecen" en comparación.

Solo desearía haberle dicho algunas cosas más dulces en ciertos puntos que realmente estaba sintiendo / pensando. Ojalá pudiera haberle dicho antes, en nuestra primera cita, que pensaba que era desgarradoramente hermosa, que estaba loca por ella y que, sinceramente, solo esperaba poder volver a verla o tener una oportunidad más para gastar un poco más. más tiempo con ella; independientemente de lo que sucedió entre ella y mi compañero de cuarto; que desde el momento en que la vi echando humo en el baño mientras me acostaban, no solo quería rescatarla de mi estúpida compañera de cuarto, sino que de alguna manera supe casi al instante que ella es la chica que quería para mí. Que joder con las otras chicas con las que me pudo haber visto, que su cuerpo era absolutamente perfecto para mí, para mí y su cuerpo me atrajo hacia ella en un calor primitivo casi salvaje, que me hizo desear estar dentro de ella ... Eso Tenía el deseo de estar con ella o de meterme dentro de ella como ninguna otra mujer que haya conocido. Quiero decirle que mi compañera de cuarto fue lo último en lo que pensé cuando acepté reunirme con ella fuera de clase durante 3 citas, aunque seguro que funcionó convenientemente por lo que ese idiota con cabeza muscular había intentado que le interesara. dándome esas fechas.

Solo quiero ser honesto y joder a los bs que andan por las ramas jugando juegos o jugando tímidos como un protagonista de ecchi japonés despistado / cojo que no tiene idea de cómo decirle a una chica hermosa que le gusta (incluso cuando está claramente enamorada de él) que Me enloquecí el momento en que la vi por primera vez, lo cual es bastante claro a lo largo de la historia con todos los pequeños detalles que el protagonista conoce o recuerda sobre la llamada chica más introvertida y tímida de la clase que se sentó todo el camino. en la parte de atrás y se mantuvo para sí misma ... "Nerviosa como Pinnochio en un incendio"...:ROFLMAO:
Shit son. I must admit I quite like the MC, the way he is even his appearance. I a lot of the things (dialogue options) he says for is pretty much how I would conduct myself in the same situation and it's nice for once not to have to play as some sort of angst filled teenager right out of -insert your go to anime here- I can self identify with the MC quite a bit and it is a very pleasant change. I even like how when he punches Didact at the beginning he looks like sitama (one punch man) quite possibly my most favorite animated character to date.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Did anyone manage to make didac do those things at the beach, with the other boys, while riding mc? I suggest her/him to let them do stuff but she/he always refuses.

Vriken

Dec 11, 2019
This bitch makes me want to don my curiass and get to smiting. Deus Vult vile heretic. Ima slay that witch puss in the name of the lord.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
hay un error en la tercera cita, cuando le preguntas sobre su vida sexual, salta una ventana de error y no me deja preguntarle

lastima que ya se va acabar la historia y no fue mas larga

cute AF

Sin título1.png

Reactions: Marta and lexlutha

Vriken

Dec 11, 2019
NVM she is a preachy vegan that doesn't even know what a canine or an incisor is on top of being a monster not worth the trouble.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
NVM she is a preachy vegan that doesn't even know what a canine or an incisor is on top of being a monster not worth the trouble.
There's arguments for doing both, we are omnivores there's nothing else for it we have both grinding teeth and rending teeth, forward facing eyes (predator vision) but the length our intestines is designed for greens not meat. We are excited by blood but share a troop mentality. We are omnivores.

Reactions: Marta
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes