3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Is it possible to Dom Meritxell? When you try to, there seems to be some kind of check for if you successfully Dom'd Hiromi (not currently possible due to there not being content for it). Does this mean if we do that event correctly, we can get the option to dom her, or is this just flavour text and she will reject you taking the reigns no matter what? Same for sub route too, seems to be another check there to avoid backdoor invasion (still laughing at the 4th wall break if you try to go full sub).
Yeah, If you made the right dialogue choices during the date AND prove to her how dominant you can be, then she'll submit.

But considering as her route isn't fully fleshed out (And the fact that succesfully dominating Hiromi is one of the requirements)
then we can safely assume that the option to dom Txell won't be available for quite a while.

I mean, the date is kinda tedious, and the fact that if you go sub you get pegged, and if you want to go dom with her you have to fuck a chick with dick (or dude with tits depending on your perspective)

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, If you made the right dialogue choices during the date AND prove to her how dominant you can be, then she'll submit.

But considering as her route isn't fully fleshed out (And the fact that succesfully dominating Hiromi is one of the requirements)
then we can safely assume that the option to dom Txell won't be available for quite a while.

I mean, the date is kinda tedious, and the fact that if you go sub you get pegged, and if you want to go dom with her you have to fuck a chick with dick (or dude with tits depending on your perspective)
True, but it's intoned you don't need to screw, just use the gear around the room.

Also just noticed something interesting and curious about what people think if its true or not.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
True, but it's intoned you don't need to screw, just use the gear around the room.

Also just noticed something interesting and curious about what people think if its true or not.....

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
NVM she is a preachy vegan that doesn't even know what a canine or an incisor is on top of being a monster not worth the trouble.
You know there are valid story reasons why Deus is a vegan right? Almost like her entire life is spent running from something.

MugenMax

Jun 10, 2020
Hmmm.... How I can go for that cuckold path at the beach? I'm not sure if I do anything too well to can't reach at it HAHAH, I just wan't to know what happen
Sorry my english

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Pact With A Witch [v0.13.04 Premium] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

i played the date a lot of times and didn't get pegged no matter what i choose

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I really liked this one.

The story/world was interesting, so was the writing (even if the language sometimes felt a little bit iffy, I guess due to the translation), the art style was different from a lot of games (though her face sometimes looked a bit odd in closeups) and it was just generally a good time.

I'm mainly just a bit annoyed I didn't wait till it was finished... while I didn't mind the less polished art in places like for the sex stuff later on, once I got to my first ending (?) and there was just no art there at all it felt like a bit of a waste to continue on so I stopped... likewise I was gutted there was no actual content with the blonde, I'll freely admit I tried to pick the rape option even knowing it'd make the girl mad at me just because I really wanted to get to dominate her (I also picked the early bathroom rape option with the girl just out of curiosity and the dev can't actually be surprised someone would try it)... missing the stuff with the black girl wasn't as much of a bother, I'd like to see it but it looked like it was going involve another annoying mini-game.

Which brings me to some qualms.
Mainly the sex minigame, I was very happy there was a skip option for that, even if it means you miss some stuff, I really couldn't get it to work for me at all.
The stuff in the museum was a bit dull, the MC is a student of art, I'm not ... just a lot of rolling back to pick whatever the right painter was and stuff.
Maybe I'm more of a dick than the MC but I just wanted to actively choose to blow a load in the roommate to make sure he couldn't change back (esp as she didn't seem to have any complaints about unprotected sex anyway) ... I get not being able to be honest with the girl and say some stuff during your final date makes sense with the kinda being controlled thing - but it was still super frustrating and I just wanted to be upfront with her about everything even if she maybe hadn't been with me.

Reactions: _Gutts_

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Are there any new scenes in the last part of the game ? when you're speaking with The Blonde Chick and Neus.

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
db69qvg-1f23c870-9cb3-4c35-b1ea-4c4a3ec898a5.jpg

So cute and shy, it's hard to believe that she killed a child, plus other atrocities she has done over the years

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Does the author read the thread? I finally got around to playing this and I have several thoughts on it

Though I would personally like to say that just seeing the creepiest blowjob ever was well worth the price of admission even if the relationship with the roommate didn't make me hard as diamonds (though the public shit was gross it let me opt out)

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes