3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Dunno if this Question was asked or answered and that was If there was a Didac bad ending or you impregnate her??

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Dunno if this Question was asked or answered and that was If there was a Didac bad ending or you impregnate her??
I forgot how many pages back that it was answered but there are three Didac related bad endings and three Didac related good endings. Two of which (the good endings) involves Didac being knocked up.

Last edited:

wazaa

Aug 5, 2017
Hm... eating chocolate with "churros" while the witch is trying to convince me that vegan food is so awesome. Really, what a bunch of hatable characters.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
how do you get futa on male scene with the witch ?
You have to tell her that you are interesteD by this type of thing throughout the game (at the date or in front of her father) and then you make her cum at the end when you are taking turn with Didac, the blonde and Neus. She will stop you from making her cum the first time but if you insist she cums and then you'll have the scene ;).
However I don't know if I did something wrong because the developer released on Twitter an image where the Witch has grown, she has bigger breasts and looks like a full adult at last, she is fucking the MC from behind but I didn't manage to see it in the game.
If anybody managed to get the scene please say so

Reactions: FeSs101

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Lol the game has been going on for five years and a lot of supporters seem to be mad. Plus he already announced 2022 was the last year so I guess not every path will be explored no
I think Ive read something about not giving dates anymore or smt like that but even if 2022 was the final year I bet this game will have updates for more content or smt in the lines

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes