3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

qwertyman2000

Sep 19, 2017
Is it possible to kiss didac in the mini-game, and have him blow you? If you skip it you get to say he did all those things, but I cannot do it in the mini-game itself
*edit* ok, you can do it in the doggy style position.

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Is it possible to kiss didac in the mini-game, and have him blow you? If you skip it you get to say he did all those things, but I cannot do it in the mini-game itself
*edit* ok, you can do it in the doggy style position.
If you choose to eat Didac's pussy, its mentioned that Jordi has a very long tongue. If I recall correctly, Jordi mentally brings up how his tongue is unusually long (something like that). Maybe its due to his demonic heritage or something. I guess its safe to say that any woman he ate out before the events of the game must've felt like their souls were sucked out from how hard their orgasms probably were

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Sorry for the double post folks but during the time you have to give both Didac and Meritxell your load, has anyone tried to have anal or vaginal sex with Meritxell after making her cum once?

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry for the double post folks but during the time you have to give both Didac and Meritxell your load, has anyone tried to have anal or vaginal sex with Meritxell after making her cum once?
I went one bette, got a slap from neus but made merixtell cum twice. She still wouldnt let me do it.

On the other hand if you look at the art there is an option for Neus going down on her so it has to be an option.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I went one bette, got a slap from neus but made merixtell cum twice. She still wouldnt let me do it.

On the other hand if you look at the art there is an option for Neus going down on her so it has to be an option.
Hmmm sounds like that part isn't fully implimented in completely yet but damn, Neus slaps you for making Meritxell cum twice?

Moriko

Sep 18, 2017

Guess I'll just have to check out the art for now, hope it gets a full scene.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Guess I'll just have to check out the art for now, hope it gets a full scene.
Hmmm....I gotta check out the art too. Would love to see how much shit Meritxell would try to talk after she gets the pipe in her. I also wonder if Didac would sit on her face as Jordi plows her

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Such a good game that I needed two types of tissues. Sad ending given that Neus can never (safely) have an orgasm.
I think that may only be at night though. During the day as her powers really don't work too well (and because the dark creatures aren't active during the day) might be a safe time for Jordi to give her an orgasm (unless its the day of the akkelare then thats a extremely bad idea then).

• Red Heart
Reactions: YepperCause

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Dayum, son, that was epic!
Sweet art, engaging characters, interesting plot, and I love how you included proper BDSM! (Not so much transformation, since it's quite low on my fetish list, but as a plot device, it does work, so kudos for that!). Wish I could say something nice about the audios, but I don't play with sound on. And that dickgirl scene at the end? TO DIE FOR! :love:
My only wish was that I could choose...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamman9

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, i don't know if i'm alone on this issue but each time Neus is near orgasm & black background with red eyes apear the game suddenly eat +50% of both my CPU & RAM making my PC having freezing time or getting realy slow... that make me unable to keep playing at the game (1h to just pass on the next line of text...)...

Last edited:

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Hi, i don't know if i'm alone on this issue but each time Neus is near orgasm & black background with red eyes apear the game suddenly eat +50% of both my CPU & RAM making my PC having freezing time or getting realy slow... that make me unable to keep playing at the game (1h to just pass on the next line of text...)...
Thats the game's way of telling you "the next scene doesn't exist yet". So don't murder your PC and just wait for the next update

l33towner

Oct 24, 2020
it's the v00.17.04 Premium i'm gonna delete my saves and try again
sadly it didnt work :unsure:
I had the same problem you have to almost make her cum with cunnilingus so she throws you off. After that you do cunnilingus on her a bit but stop before she throws you off again (with the screen saying it will come in an update). After that you penetrating her in the vagina so she gets even closer (her eyes should glow quiet intense now) but before you cum. Than you finish her with cunnilingus. After that the scene should play.

It took me quiet a few tries to figure it out. Maybe it's possible in a another way but that's how I got it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes