3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
While some games age like milk…
This one is aging like wine.
Godspeed jonnymelabo, a new banner might attract more people, had you consider it?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Considering that I already made a game theory on the "flee with Neus" route, I gotta say that despite Jordi's and Neus' father still looking for him There were things even worse coming for him now that having sex with Neus activated his blood (well more specifically her saliva activated it) which has now resulted in damn near every supernatural being in Barcelona to look for him as well. if anyone hasn't picked that option yet, I personally recommend that people check it out......just don't play it at three in the morning lol.

Reactions: ciderapple

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game looks good. The story is also interesting. But I wasn't sure how many routes there were or how we should proceed. This game definitely needs a walkthrough.

Reactions: libertypics

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
How do you get the scene where Neus "sodomizes" you as you its put in the game?
To set the stage for this, here is what you have to do. On the third date, inquire about Neus using a magic dick. Then on the rescue Didac and Meritxell route (aka the main route), after a lengthy time going through it and finally getting to have sex with Neus, you have to make her cum. Once the scene pops up where she grew a magic dick, do not bring pick the option that brings up rape and then you have the scene where Neus pulls a Fleece Johnson on Jordi.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
We finally got an update (a text one, at least) for the beach content with Didac? I'm surprised it finally happened.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The game looks good. The story is also interesting. But I wasn't sure how many routes there were or how we should proceed. This game definitely needs a walkthrough.
There are several endings possible... you can get with your room mate, you can get with neus, you can get with neus, your room mate, and some other blond chick, or you can get killed really early in a couple different ways, and then there are several different versions of each main ending as well, with a couple ways to get yourself killed early in the endings...

This game has a LOT of alternate paths.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
How do you get the scene where Neus "sodomizes" you as you its put in the game?
when you get to the part where you ask neus questions, as her if her power could have changed you into a woman, and follow the answers that would sense for what you are aiming for.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone else try the "flee with Neus" route yet? I just realized the update came out yesterday. Gonna check this out when I get off work though. I gotta say though, when I looked on the Patreon page, I gotta say.... Didac in a maid outfit looks sexy as hell Now I gotta change my pants though lol.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
There are several endings possible... you can get with your room mate, you can get with neus, you can get with neus, your room mate, and some other blond chick, or you can get killed really early in a couple different ways, and then there are several different versions of each main ending as well, with a couple ways to get yourself killed early in the endings...

This game has a LOT of alternate paths.
In games with more than one ending, should be a walkthrough I think. Most people get bored quickly if they don't get what they want.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
According to the changelog for the latest Patreon version (0.18.02), it says "Two different endings available with Didac if you keep wanting to be with her and not going to the last date with Neus. (depending on if Didac is or not pregnant)."

So, cool, you can not go on the last date with Neus and stay with Didac instead, but...how would she be pregnant at this point? All other events that would get her pregnant either give you an early game over or have Didac leave and disappear.

Is it possibly something you can do in the unfinished sex event? I thought you were forced to wear condoms the whole time though?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
According to the changelog for the latest Patreon version (0.18.02), it says "Two different endings available with Didac if you keep wanting to be with her and not going to the last date with Neus. (depending on if Didac is or not pregnant)."

So, cool, you can not go on the last date with Neus and stay with Didac instead, but...how would she be pregnant at this point? All other events that would get her pregnant either give you an early game over or have Didac leave and disappear.

Is it possibly something you can do in the unfinished sex event? I thought you were forced to wear condoms the whole time though?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like Hiromi fans will be happy when the June update hits. I'm curious to see how that goes. But for now, those who want to ditch Neus for Didac can do so. Dunno how it will end though.

Reactions: Lord Kentus
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes