3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Remember the trap that was with Meritxell the second time you meet up with her? That was Hiromi.
Ahh. I avoided that encounter entirely because I never do anything with Meritxell. I never liked her so I avoided all interactions with that character. I pretty much have zero attraction to Meritxell at all. As a general rule, if a woman's breasts are larger than her head, i am turned off.

Reactions: animr75

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
This game is still getting updates?

Or maybe the better question is, it's still not finished?
Hmm.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
This game is still getting updates?

Or maybe the better question is, it's still not finished?
Hmm.
Bimonthly updates until the final one this Christmas.

The cuck choice? :HideThePain:
There's actually two "cuck choices". One when you refuse to plow Didac and you decide not to take Didac back home when a stoner, a drunk, and some other dude are about to have "fun" with her. Second one is at the nude beach. Both avoidable situations though. Funny enough there's also a choice where if you don't calm Didac down in the department store she attacks a chick for talking shit and winds up in jail. I did not advance past that so I don't know if that led to an ending or not. One of these days, I might actually check the other paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: pr83

pr83

May 5, 2017
Lmao I got the Alternate Ending 1 within 5 minutes because I chose the most sane options in every decision making phase.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Lmao I got the Alternate Ending 1 within 5 minutes because I chose the most sane options in every decision making phase.
I don't know if doing the thing the magical witch tells you not to do or you'll die would count as "sane".

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Welp, if it's any consolation, while that got Didac killed, the same thing happened to Neus at the same time Didac spontaneously combusts

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I noticed there is a lot of talk about cuck choice.
So are the reviews talking about unavoidable NTR outdated and it has been made into a choice now?
Your roommate and best friend tries to rape Neus, the most introverted of the whole design school, who bites him just after you save her. You discover that bite was not only for self-defense, it also contains a bewitching that turns your roommate step by step into a girl. Who everyday that passes, she seem forgetting more his past and becoming more attracted to you. To save your friend, you make a pact with Neus to have 4 dates, and the last night she promises to return his original male form to your buddy. Although it seems that she keeps her word, there are sinister things she had not told you yet.
Out of curiosity, are you forced to follow through and turn Didac back into a guy? or can you keep both Didac and Neus as your girls?

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
Are there any similar games where a friend gets turned into a lady who you can fuck? Really digging that vibe from this game.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Out of curiosity, are you forced to follow through and turn Didac back into a guy? or can you keep both Didac and Neus as your girls?
At the moment the only way I know of to make Didac stay as a girl is by the following.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i dont understand. Whats the deal with her mother?
If your talking about Neus mother. Heavy spoilers ahead

I have to say though that at the moment the game is weird in that instead of having finished routes up to a certain points a lot of the routes just ends at certain points or skips the outcome all together to then get back on the "main" route. So for now the game is kinda weird in that you can pick different routes but they don't do anything or have any effect but you can still play towards the ending (which isn't finished yet). For instance picking Didac over Meritxcell allows Didac to get pregnant while picking Meritexcell should allow you to become dom or sub with her but because neither are implemented yet you can just play an almost finished route that doesn't give an outcome and then jumps back home.

Also for some reason the game goes on performance demand once it comes to the end parts especially when Neus has shiny eyes and is surrounded by a bunch of shadowy creatures with red eyes. My laptop which is I believe a fairly solid laptop started lagging all over at this point and when I checked out the usage the game was draining my comps CPU and memory.

I mean I can easily play Elden Ring but this game seemingly sapped my comp for all it's worth.

Lastly while I enjoyed the game I really couldn't come to like the main girl Neus who most of the game circles around.

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
At the moment the only way I know of to make Didac stay as a guy is by the following.

If your talking about Neus mother. Heavy spoilers ahead

I have to say though that at the moment the game is weird in that instead of having finished routes up to a certain points a lot of the routes just ends at certain points or skips the outcome all together to then get back on the "main" route. So for now the game is kinda weird in that you can pick different routes but they don't do anything or have any effect but you can still play towards the ending (which isn't finished yet). For instance picking Didac over Meritxcell allows Didac to get pregnant while picking Meritexcell should allow you to become dom or sub with her but because neither are implemented yet you can just play an almost finished route that doesn't give an outcome and then jumps back home.

Also for some reason the game goes on performance demand once it comes to the end parts especially when Neus has shiny eyes and is surrounded by a bunch of shadowy creatures with red eyes. My laptop which is I believe a fairly solid laptop started lagging all over at this point and when I checked out the usage the game was draining my comps CPU and memory.

I mean I can easily play Elden Ring but this game seemingly sapped my comp for all it's worth.

Lastly while I enjoyed the game I really couldn't come to like the main girl Neus who most of the game circles around.
I would like to add two little tidbits regarding Baba Yaga, turns out that Neus and Jordi (actual canon name of the MC) are the youngest of her children despite the 400+ year age difference. Also, she IS the strongest of them. The first of all of Father's (I think he is Baphomet honestly) daughters as well.

Feb 12, 2018
I honestly think jonnymelabo should stop adding paths and add more H-content.
at least have fleshed out content until the cuck choice.
I agree with this. Been playing this since 2017 and while its a great game, some of the art and content still remain unfinished from that time. I'm not sure why dev keeps bouncing around between scenes in this project and it feels like some stuff will be forgotten about.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes