3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

DongLennon24

Nov 17, 2019
For some reason I only get the Didac ending where they turn back into a male. Is there something I'm missing that keeps them as a female aside from the harem ending?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
For some reason I only get the Didac ending where they turn back into a male. Is there something I'm missing that keeps them as a female aside from the harem ending?
Same here. I'm trying to do the path where you refuse Neus' third date and stay with Didac. But they always change back. And the changelog for the version implies there's a way for them to be pregnant by this point to prevent that from happening? I just have no idea how to do that. Maybe because the sex minigame is broken, you can't actually get that outcome right now.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
So where are all the items in the second "scary" door? That kids room is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too dark, and I thought I found everything, but when i click the kid in the bed, it keeps saying "I'm pretty sure there's still more to find. I found the ashtray, the syringe, the glasses, the stain on the foot of the bed, and the bottles. Is there anything else hidden in the darkness, or is the game just messing with me?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
So where are all the items in the second "scary" door? That kids room is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too dark, and I thought I found everything, but when i click the kid in the bed, it keeps saying "I'm pretty sure there's still more to find. I found the ashtray, the syringe, the glasses, the stain on the foot of the bed, and the bottles. Is there anything else hidden in the darkness, or is the game just messing with me?
Check the chair. I had that issue for a while before I found it by complete accident lol.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Check the chair. I had that issue for a while before I found it by complete accident lol.
Oh my god, thank you. I SWEAR I hovered over the chair, but I guess it was just so dark, and the lighting issues I was having IRL kept me from seeing that.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I was just jamming to Blackbriar's song Weakness and Lust on the way home from work and somehow the lyrics of that song remind me of this game as based on what Baphomet (who I refer to Jordi's and Neus' father as due to that demon being closely tied to witches) mentioned and showed Jordi regarding Neus' past.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
How many times do you have to make the friend come to unlock the special dialogue in the first sex scene with him/her? I accidentally skipped the tutorial and saved it on top of that boring minigame, I'll always skip this minigame from now on.For me sex scenes in lewd games have to be rewarding, not more of a challenge.

WTFUCK

Sep 20, 2018
How many times do you have to make the friend come to unlock the special dialogue in the first sex scene with him/her? I accidentally skipped the tutorial and saved it on top of that boring minigame, I'll always skip this minigame from now on.For me sex scenes in lewd games have to be rewarding, not more of a challenge.
I think 5 times.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I don't recall any footjobs happening in the game. Gotta play it again to find out. That aside, did you check out the escape with Neus route?
There is surely one when you are answering Neus questions in the restaurant.
Didn't eat single scrambled egg or omelette since this conversation.

But damn, this game is heavy from themes to art lectures it's have inside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Dev: "I spent a month doing a system that it wasn't working"

-Taken from changelog.

:oops: At least he is honest. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: battleguy
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes