3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Even if you go for MAXIMUM animosity and bitterness towards Neus... you still get the dreams and demons interfering because they want to warn you against "naively" falling in love with the "sweet and innocent" blackmailing bitch... ARE THOSE DUMBASSES BLIND AND STUPID?! The MC knows from the very start that she is potentially dangerous to him and NOT innocent at all (though he indeed doesn't know the "truth" about her obviously).

If you choose to call her out on the fact that trying to force a relationship with blackmail would only cause animosity and that you're only with her because your friend's life hangs in the balance... she doesn't feel sad or guilty, just really angry. Says a lot for sure.

At least I'm happy knowing she dies/gets erased if her plans fail. (Didac's death is the funniest one because she's just so smug and self-assured that you won't take him to the hospital... but she also dies along with Didac if you decide to do it anyway. She's so fucking dumb considering how insanely high-risk of a gambit that was on her part.)

(All of the characters are just so completely unlikeable...)

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It's just funny that so many people around here think rape is okay and then complain when any character gets consequences for that. Didac deserved the punishment.
Wait, what?! No, Didac is a piece of shit too and so is the blond lady whose name I can't remember the spelling of right now (Mexitrell or something?); they are all shitty people. Didac deserved punishment for sure but that doesn't mean I like Neus' blackmail bullshit and attitude/personality.

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
LOL WHAT?! No, Didac is a piece of shit too and so is the blond lady whose name I can't remember the spelling of right now (Mexitrell or something?); they are all shitty people. Didac deserved punishment but that doesn't mean I like Neus' blackmail bullshit and attitude/personality.
Except Meritxell isn't even herself for the vast majority of the game. And the very brief time period you actually see her as herself, she's being forced to have sex with you for her own safety and she's not attracted to you at all. I'd be pissy about that too.

Neus meanwhile is escaping from an abusive serial killer family and thinks blackmailing you to help her is the only way to get you to help (since her family has made it that she can't comprehend any way to get someone to work with her outside of threats and blackmail).

As for Didac, do we even know anything about his backstory? No explanation I've seen at least to give even a bit of context for his being a raping POS.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Try not to kill her and see what happens when you die. ;)
After letting Demon Father torture the two by refusing to answer their question quite a few times and then refusing to kill her, she laments "if only you loved me enough" or something like that and I just got a game over. But yeah, I know there's another way for that to end.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
It's just funny that so many people around here think rape is okay and then complain when any character gets consequences for that. Didac deserved the punishment.
I thought so too but it's not exactly the case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you choose to call her out on the fact that trying to force a relationship with blackmail would only cause animosity and that you're only with her because your friend's life hangs in the balance... she doesn't feel sad or guilty, just really angry. Says a lot for sure.

At least I'm happy knowing she dies/gets erased if her plans fail. (Didac's death is the funniest one because she's just so smug and self-assured that you won't take him to the hospital... but she also dies along with Didac if you decide to do it anyway. She's so fucking dumb considering how insanely high-risk of a gambit that was on her part.)

(All of the characters are just so completely unlikeable...)
It's seems to me that you assumed way too much.

She actually tried to commit suicide several times.
I don't think being killed by shadows will be different for her.

Insanely high-risk gambit, yes but
I say you should be more bothered that she wasted way too much time indecisively observing the player before actually starting "active phase" when it's almost too late. And this is showing that it is not a easy choice for her despite her years of experience in seduction and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordtoto

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Maybe you dislike it so much because you're just as much of a sociopath as she is. Too much reflecting back at you?
I was debating whether to mention this before but:

- I've been blackmailed twice in my life (and both times the scumbags seemed to genuinely assume we'd still associate afterwards...)
- I've been coerced and threatened into having sex with someone I hated (they ALSO tried to reconnect with me twice afterwards and would mock me when I'd tell them off. They even tried contacting me YEARS later, with no remorse or apology though).
- I've been stuck with an abusive psycho who slowly lost his grip on reality and took out all his frustrations on me. (NOBODY would help and instead gave me empty platitudes and excuses; the cops claimed their hands were tied too.)
- I've been harassed repeatedly and then turned against by others when I called them on it and asked them to leave me alone. Those same people publicly claimed they have no tolerance for such things... (unless it's their friend doing it apparently). They straight-up told me I should've just kept quiet about the harassment and not stir up unnecessary "drama". They openly admitted they didn't care whether the prick had been harassing me or not in the first place.

Thankfully all of these things happened MANY years ago now but obviously they still affect me to this day so some things still trigger me into getting worked up and upset when it maybe shouldn't. This is why in my original response I said you might want to use your head because you made some MAJOR assumptions where actual reality was almost opposite of what you seemed to imply.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Except Meritxell isn't even herself for the vast majority of the game. And the very brief time period you actually see her as herself, she's being forced to have sex with you for her own safety and she's not attracted to you at all. I'd be pissy about that too.

Neus meanwhile is escaping from an abusive serial killer family and thinks blackmailing you to help her is the only way to get you to help (since her family has made it that she can't comprehend any way to get someone to work with her outside of threats and blackmail).

As for Didac, do we even know anything about his backstory? No explanation I've seen at least to give even a bit of context for his being a raping POS.
I thought so too but it's not exactly the case.

It's seems to me that you assumed way too much.

I say you should be more bothered that she wasted way too much time indecisively observing the player before actually starting "active phase" when it's almost too late. And this is showing that it is not a easy choice for her despite her years of experience in seduction and such.
Didac was influenced by magic to take things as far as he did (like Laxard also said) though he's an asshole either way. He'd likely have harassed her under normal circumstances but not go to crazy extremes like he did there. Kinda makes his punishment a bit bullshit though doesn't it?

Also, fair enough. I'm still missing a number of plot points and I'm glad there's more reason behind character's behavior and actions at least. I still don't like them though; the game itself is good overall otherwise. Nice art, interesting story, and all that.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I'm still waiting for more.

I played enough of the game, and for the spoilers given on the thread (I don't care about spoilers), there's a potential for a great story. This is one of the few VN's that I followed the development journey through different versions (the other two being Summertime Saga and Ramen no Oujisama)

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020

I thought it was indicated in the game that Neus put a spell on didac so he would try to assault her

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
After letting Demon Father torture the two by refusing to answer their question quite a few times and then refusing to kill her, she laments "if only you loved me enough" or something like that and I just got a game over. But yeah, I know there's another way for that to end.
Holy shit, that caused a game over? Well dayum. I wasn't expecting that.

Regarding her reviving, I could've sworn that she would revive the next night instead of the next solstice. Also, its actually explained in the Flee With Neus path why she was observing Jordi instead of actually going into her "active phase". Sadly enough, its the same reason why Jordi was unable to ask certain questions during the third date. As much as Neus wanted to talk to him A LOT sooner, she was mysteriously "blocked" by something or in this case someone. Their father.

Last edited:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Holy shit, that caused a game over? Well dayum. I wasn't expecting that.

Regarding her reviving, I could've sworn that she would revive the next night instead of the next solstice.
That is because the next solstice happening the day after the last date.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
... i am sorry, what?
refusing to answer questions is torture?
He means the part where "Baphomet" (who I'm calling Neus' and Jordi's father) starts off torturing Neus when you refuse to play along with asking him a certain question. Granted, I didn't refuse a second time but was curious to find out what happened if you kept refusing. I guess I know now. As I thought, it ultimately led to a game over.

Reactions: mrttao
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes