3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Not in this game, but that's precisely what happens in the side game Jonny made titled "Pact With A Witch: Redemption". They said they weren't going to make any more updates for it though until the main game is finished. So the current available version ends just a bit before you would finish your transformation, so before anything particularly spicy happens. It's unfortunate.
Do you know where we can find this one ?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
If the MC has the same father as Neus who does not have a body of his own, I can not see him as a witch but more demonic than anything else. So what does that make the MC?. Why was the MC abandoned and not sacrificed for being Male?. If the MC is the brother Neus how old is he really?.
He's as old as he looks. Funny enough, Neus/Elur and Jordi/MC are the youngest of Baba's children despite the 400+ year age difference between Jordi and Neus. Crazy I know. Wanna know something even crazier?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
What must we do for neus to have a dick ( trans route )
On the third date inquire about if she ever grew a magical dick and used it on someone. Go the rescue Didac route and once you finally get to where you get some one on one time with Neus, make her cum.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
To the people who have access to the patreon, is the dev still decided on concluding the game in 2022 ? Will he finish the blonde path ? Would be so dumb to have put so much effort into doing the bdsm with the black one to not do the blonde who people have been waiting for years

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Possibly sopiler so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm 90% sure I paid 10 dollars for it when it first hit steam, seems to be free now and steamdb doesn't have its price history
Sorry to disapoint you. It always had been free in STEAM.
It's in PATREON where there's a price for the most advanced version. (where you can pay 10$ to have it soon or just 1$ 30 days later).

And by the way, I had been working on two different projects these last 3 months.
But for the next 4 months I will work again on Pact with a Witch.
Next update (also in STEAM) is in Christmas 2022.

sametpunisher

Jan 9, 2022
It's in PATREON where there's a price for the most advanced version. (where you can pay 10$ to have it soon or just 1$ 30 days later).

And by the way, I had been working on two different projects these last 3 months.
Do you have a page of your new games on this site

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020

What will be in that christmas update ?

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Do you have a page of your new games on this site
Not on this site, sorry, only in patreon.

I have 3+1 projects so far:
  • Pact with a Witch (In progress) - Until March 2023 - Mostly Illustrated.
  • Pact with a Witch: REDEMPTION (On hold) - Only text so far.
  • Secret Glory-Hole (Writing finished--On hold) -Short - Half Illustrated.
  • Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel (On hold) - Until April2023 - Only text so far.

What will be in that christmas update ?
My idea is to finish the game at least in writing before April of the next year.

For this Christmas update patreon version will have mostly all the scenes with Meritxell, bad endings and submissive part, but the part where you dominate her I think i won't be ready yet.

Thanks for the interest.

Reactions: Yukisyoma

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Wait, is that something you want to continue for real? I always thought it's just a bit of trolling.
If it were a troll I wouldn't had worked on that for more than a month, but the thing is I feel there's not so much interest, at least not from my patreons. So it's on hold, and from all the projects I've done so far is the one with less priority. If I ever have enough cash to have someone working next to me, I could spare some time and see what I do with it. But for now, that's like very distant in time.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020

• Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel (On hold) - Until April2023 - Only text so far.

My idea is to finish the game at least in writing before April of the next year.

For this Christmas update patreon version will have mostly all the scenes with Meritxell, bad endings and submissive part, but the part where you dominate her I think i won't be ready yet.

Thanks for the interest.
Great news to hear, will you include the Meritxell scenes in the harem part when there is also Didac ?

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022

• Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel (On hold) - Until April2023 - Only text so far

Any thoughts on a Pact with a Witch sequel? Always thought it'd be fun for Jordi to meet one of his sisters with all the fallout that would entail with jealousy, envy, loss, etc...

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes