3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
If it were a troll I wouldn't had worked on that for more than a month, but the thing is I feel there's not so much interest, at least not from my patreons. So it's on hold, and from all the projects I've done so far is the one with less priority. If I ever have enough cash to have someone working next to me, I could spare some time and see what I do with it. But for now, that's like very distant in time.
I actually wanted to see where that route goes. Maybe not in a fully animated game, but it would be nice to see what would change if the MC became a girl.

Reactions: GravGrav

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Great news to hear, will you include the Meritxell scenes in the harem part when there is also Didac ?
They are in plans, for now I'm focusing on writing the BDSM part where you're submissive. (Which later I will also have to write how will be the "harem" if you decided to be submissive).

Any thoughts on a Pact with a Witch sequel? Always thought it'd be fun for Jordi to meet one of his sisters with all the fallout that would entail with jealousy, envy, loss, etc...
Secret GloryHole is not a sequel but a short prequel where appears a new of her sisters.

For now there are no plans for a sequel of Pact with a Witch.

I actually wanted to see where that route goes. Maybe not in a fully animated game, but it would be nice to see what would change if the MC became a girl.
I'm glad to know there's interest for it.

I honestly would like to finish it someday, even if it's just in writing and few sketches, but as I said... not sure how interest there is and I would need to improve my patreon first a bit more. ^^

Reactions: Belgaesh

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019

I honestly would like to finish it someday, even if it's just in writing and few sketches, but as I said... not sure how interest there is and I would need to improve my patreon first a bit more. ^^
Yeah, I was always interested in it, maybe I really should support your Patreon on that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Yeah, I was always interested in it, maybe I really should support your Patreon on that.

As I said for now it's not a priority for most of my patreons, so better wait when I actually work on that project or one that you're interested in... don't put money somewhere where you're not interested with. ^^
But thanks for your interest and kind words ^^

Reactions: Belgaesh

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017

I know that some creators set up their Patreon with some duplicate $ tiers that are based around specific projects. It would be at minimum one way of gauging actual interest. Of course, polls work too.

I can say that I'm also one of the interested people and have pledged to your Patreon off and on (as money has allowed) to keep an eye on the Redemption project in particular.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
They are in plans, for now I'm focusing on writing the BDSM part where you're submissive. (Which later I will also have to write how will be the "harem" if you decided to be submissive).

Secret GloryHole is not a sequel but a short prequel where appears a new of her sisters.

For now there are no plans for a sequel of Pact with a Witch.

By the way i noticed on the image you shared on twitter that meritxell has red eyes, she is sexy like that but i really hope it doesn't mean that she will be mind controlled for the entire scene when fucking Jordi. Her personnality is really arousing and seing her go all out on the MC, submitting him to her will completly by her own free choice without magic is i think more exciting than just Jordi's dad coming in and using meritxell to fuck his son's ass. Sure he could appear a few seconds to laugh at him and Jordi would wonder "did her eye colour change ? " but not more I hope. This is finally meritxell's time to shine after years of waiting and show what she can do as a dominatrix. If it is actually Jordi's dad doing everything the scene loses most of its strength i think because he is a god not a man, so in a way its completly normal to see Jordi submissive to him and it would kill all the "is jordi interested in being submissive in BDSM" buildup useless.
That being said if Jordi was good with hiromi i don't even imagine what Meritxell can do to him as she is specialized in men and I think everybody wants to see that. Makes you wonder what Meritxell sessions with Neus looked like. For me this will be the moment Meritxell will take out all her frustrations about Neus dumping her, hiromi not considering her, being raped in her dream and Jordi being so annoying and arousing to her at the same time. I hope Jordi will feel lots of pain but more importantly lots of pleasure haha.
Anyway sorry for the long message, I really love this game and Meritxell is my favourite character, can't wait for the release. Good luck

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
I know that some creators set up their Patreon with some duplicate $ tiers that are based around specific projects. It would be at minimum one way of gauging actual interest. Of course, polls work too.
Duplicate Tier could work if that tier was about a drawing or a little project that doesn't last more than a month, sadly doing a visual novel takes longer than that. Polls is what I've done so far and that's why I know interest in redemption is not as high, at least for now, and probably it doesn't have any illustrations so not many people played the demo that's available so far.

I can say that I'm also one of the interested people and have pledged to your Patreon off and on (as money has allowed) to keep an eye on the Redemption project in particular.
Glad to know that, thanks.

By the way i noticed on the image you shared on twitter that meritxell has red eyes, she is sexy like that but i really hope it doesn't mean that she will be mind controlled for the entire scene when fucking Jordi. Her personnality is really arousing and seing her go all out on the MC, submitting him to her will completly by her own free choice without magic is i think more exciting than just Jordi's dad coming in and using meritxell to fuck his son's ass. Sure he could appear a few seconds to laugh at him and Jordi would wonder "did her eye colour change ? " but not more I hope. This is finally meritxell's time to shine after years of waiting and show what she can do as a dominatrix. If it is actually Jordi's dad doing everything the scene loses most of its strength i think because he is a god not a man, so in a way its completly normal to see Jordi submissive to him and it would kill all the "is jordi interested in being submissive in BDSM" buildup useless.
That being said if Jordi was good with hiromi i don't even imagine what Meritxell can do to him as she is specialized in men and I think everybody wants to see that. Makes you wonder what Meritxell sessions with Neus looked like. For me this will be the moment Meritxell will take out all her frustrations about Neus dumping her, hiromi not considering her, being raped in her dream and Jordi being so annoying and arousing to her at the same time. I hope Jordi will feel lots of pain but more importantly lots of pleasure haha.
Anyway sorry for the long message, I really love this game and Meritxell is my favourite character, can't wait for the release. Good luck
The red eyes on this illustration:
1670429768840.png
Well, that's because I made an screenshot from the same clipstudio program where I make the art, I didn't even took a look on the eyes xD

She will be Meritxell the whole time, so don't worry about that.

Scene is already dirt written, now I'm cleaning it, I hope to have it translated and playable (without illustrations) for this Christmas update.

Thanks for the interest! ;)

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
If it were a troll I wouldn't had worked on that for more than a month, but the thing is I feel there's not so much interest, at least not from my patreons. So it's on hold, and from all the projects I've done so far is the one with less priority. If I ever have enough cash to have someone working next to me, I could spare some time and see what I do with it. But for now, that's like very distant in time.
I know it's probably a shot in the dark but are you ever going to let us say yes to taking our father's goat dick?

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
I think the patreon new version was published today. I don't know when the update goes public usually, i fear its probably 4 weeks. Unless a good bro shares it here

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Is there a way for Neus to fuck us (Grow dick or something) yet? If so how do you unlock it?
Thats been answered a lot in this thread. The answer is yes but in order for that to happen you have to ask Neus if she has ever fucked anyone with a magic dick on the 3rd date then when you're able to plow Neus, disobey her and make her cum. Thats basically it. Again though, this question has been answered A LOT in this thread.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Hooo boy I just played the recent patch and man ....
this update was amazzzing! I wan't wait to see what happens next. :D:D:D:D:D
Then from what I've read so far, Jordi can get pegged by Meritxell. However that's probably after that minigame regarding Hiromi which I have not done yet as I'm a wee bit confused on what I should pick to clear that one successfully.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Then from what I've read so far, Jordi can get pegged by Meritxell. However that's probably after that minigame regarding Hiromi which I have not done yet as I'm a wee bit confused on what I should pick to clear that one successfully.
Honestly it took me a lot and I mean a lot trail and error, cause you have to make sure that your nut gauge it's over the half way point and hers is about to nut it's a bit of a bitch to pull off but it's super rewarding when you do. I suggest saving right at the mini game starts and keep reloading

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

Bad, bad ending regarding forcing Meritxell? Welp, now I have the feeling that out of the four (Jordi, Neus, Meritxell, and Didac), Didac is the only one out of them that's actually human. I wonder what Meritxell actually is in that case

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020

Bad, bad ending regarding forcing Meritxell? Welp, now I have the feeling that out of the four (Jordi, Neus, Meritxell, and Didac), Didac is the only one out of them that's actually human. I wonder what Meritxell actually is in that case
Me this update : 1672743728610.png

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes