3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
is it just me or are my save files completely corrupted during certain points? For example i have a safe at the option to be dominated by Meritxell but all the texts will become blank and the background will also not function. not yet sure if this also with other saves points. just downloaded the new version
Did you tried to "roll step back" with mouse whell and then left click?

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
is it just me or are my save files completely corrupted during certain points? For example i have a safe at the option to be dominated by Meritxell but all the texts will become blank and the background will also not function. not yet sure if this also with other saves points. just downloaded the new version
That part is only in spanish for now. If you want to see it, you must launch the game in spanish instead of english and then load your save

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Holy crap... Im dying! this fucking game is a modern masterpiece

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For real, I got plenty to say about this game...but I want to keep playing XD

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

I dunno why but I think I made that joke before. Then again, I probably thought I did due to a sense of deja vu over something I didn't do yet. That's provided I didn't already make that joke yet though.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020

I dunno why but I think I made that joke before. Then again, I probably thought I did due to a sense of deja vu over something I didn't do yet. That's provided I didn't already make that joke yet though.
Whats new in the meritexell scenes compared to 2 months ago ?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PactWithAWitch-00.19.06a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zero141214

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
i remember playing this once and i liked but i don t remember if the protagonist turn futa or not xD

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes