3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Pact With A Witch 00.19.00e Premium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Oddly enough I still want a route, or ending where I get bit. :ROFLMAO:
You mean where Neus turns you into a woman? There's the Redemption game they made that is exactly that. Though it won't be worked on further until the main game is done, according to Jonny. And it doesn't look like the main game is going to be done any time soon. :/

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
So, I've had to sign up after stumbling on this game as its quite captured my imagination these last few days and want to chuck in my 2 penn'orth.

Neus meanwhile is escaping from an abusive serial killer family and thinks blackmailing you to help her is the only way to get you to help (since her family has made it that she can't comprehend any way to get someone to work with her outside of threats and blackmail).
Insanely high-risk gambit, yes but
I say you should be more bothered that she wasted way too much time indecisively observing the player before actually starting "active phase" when it's almost too late. And this is showing that it is not a easy choice for her despite her years of experience in seduction and such.
Anyone have secret glory hole?
Quoting these as they're related and with SGH, you get to see Neus again and a bit more of her personality that seems to hint at her despair. For me, the whole mini game seems to be an elaborate set up whereby she can get fed without resorting to sacrificing anyone. Unfortunately for her, I get the feeling her sisters delight in torturing her

I do hope that the author is considering a sequel. There's a lot you could do. Personally, I'd like so see a storyline to help Neus get some sort of atonement. Maybe by helping her free some of the damned souls. Or maybe MC could meet one of the sisters...

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC at some encounter a choice to also become a woman or is tricked into becoming one to save Didac?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Does the MC at some encounter a choice to also become a woman or is tricked into becoming one to save Didac?
Not in this game, but that's precisely what happens in the side game Jonny made titled "Pact With A Witch: Redemption". They said they weren't going to make any more updates for it though until the main game is finished. So the current available version ends just a bit before you would finish your transformation, so before anything particularly spicy happens. It's unfortunate.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If the MC has the same father as Neus who does not have a body of his own, I can not see him as a witch but more demonic than anything else. So what does that make the MC?. Why was the MC abandoned and not sacrificed for being Male?. If the MC is the brother Neus how old is he really?.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
If the MC has the same father as Neus who does not have a body of his own, I can not see him as a witch but more demonic than anything else. So what does that make the MC?. Why was the MC abandoned and not sacrificed for being Male?. If the MC is the brother Neus how old is he really?.
The reason why boys were culled is

He isn't really older than he looks.

Reactions: JaszMan
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes