3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Worth playing? read some issue on keeping roommate as a woman to then become a love interest.. But looks interesting.

Sep 26, 2021
Is it me or does anybody here encounter a bug after you choose neus and had seggs with her but there's no image and it only says "DAY 05"?????

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
My end of game is always the same, I have to kill Neus forced by my father.
There isn't other route ?

Jun 11, 2018
Is the route where you let the blond lady die done yet? I hated having to save her when she's such a jerk the whole game. My balls my choice.

Reactions: Laxard

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Is the route where you let the blond lady die done yet? I hated having to save her when she's such a jerk the whole game. My balls my choice.
Sort of... there is text for it, but not all the images are there yet, and the final part for it is still being continued I think. I did the same thing, I purposefully worked only with Neus and excluded everyone else from the ending I chose. Didac will enjoy being a woman anyway, so he/she can go off and become a nympho and be just fine. And I purposefully avoided any interaction with the blond girl and kept her from even being involved, she was not my type. (I find big breasts to be a turn-off).

I sort of hope that there will be an ending where the protagonist can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
give Neus
a run for her money by wearing Her out sexually through some sort of epic day long affair.

Reactions: AXE2501

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Sort of... there is text for it, but not all the images are there yet, and the final part for it is still being continued I think. I did the same thing, I purposefully worked only with Neus and excluded everyone else from the ending I chose. Didac will enjoy being a woman anyway, so he/she can go off and become a nympho and be just fine. And I purposefully avoided any interaction with the blond girl and kept her from even being involved, she was not my type. (I find big breasts to be a turn-off).

I sort of hope that there will be an ending where the protagonist can
give Neus
a run for her money by wearing Her out sexually through some sort of epic day long affair.
I have a feeling that the kill Neus/Elur route might lead to the whole "embracing his demon heritage" route or a game over where Baba Yaga (I'm assuming that Jordi's and Neus' mom is Baba Yaga) offs him in retaliation. Also did you check out the Flee with Neus route? Turns out, their father (who I'm calling Baphomet) wasn't the ONLY reason why they needed to escape Barcelona. But we also now fully grasp just how much danger the dude would've been in had he'd been able to stay with Baba regardless of if the goat headed douche would've been able to find him or not.

Reactions: AXE2501

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I have a feeling that the kill Neus/Elur route might lead to the whole "embracing his demon heritage" route or a game over where Baba Yaga (I'm assuming that Jordi's and Neus' mom is Baba Yaga) offs him in retaliation. Also did you check out the Flee with Neus route? Turns out, their father (who I'm calling Baphomet) wasn't the ONLY reason why they needed to escape Barcelona. But we also now fully grasp just how much danger the dude would've been in had he'd been able to stay with Baba regardless of if the goat headed douche would've been able to find him or not.
The problem is, killing Neus is not what I want to do.... I choose the love route, because that's what I would do when presented with someone like her. I am on the flee with Neus route - that's the one I am hoping will give us the chance to do what I suggested, there's an earlier post I made which is very spoiler heavy, I try to avoid spoilers whenever possible. - but my thought about where that could go should fit the flee with Neus route alright. IMO it's one of the only reasonable options, the only way the Protagonist and Neus will ever be free is when the Protagonist grows into his power and is able to stand up to his father as an equal.

If the protagonists dad would have been nicer, and offered to give Neus unconditionally to me for eternity instead of just for one day, I might have taken him up on his offer. because that would have given everyone what they wanted. Neus wants the MC, the MC wants Neus. So that is a deal I would likely have taken. But as things stand, there was no other path than one which will inevitably lead to some sort of face-off between the MC and the father in the long term. And that means the MC has no choice but to grow more powerful and embrace his heritage. (which could lead to some really intense sex scenes with Neus ;D )

Last edited:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The problem is, killing Neus is not what I want to do.... I choose the love route, because that's what I would do when presented with someone like her.
Sometimes doing nothing is also the choice. Do not fear to die for your love.

Oh, while there was plenty of times I wanted to off that not quite Android 17 too, there is problem with this because

Turns out, their father (who I'm calling Baphomet) wasn't the ONLY reason why they needed to escape Barcelona. But we also now fully grasp just how much danger the dude would've been in had he'd been able to stay with Baba regardless of if the goat headed douche would've been able to find him or not.
Not really, while Baba Yaga have harder time of controling herself than John Wick after his dog died she did it for years

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
The problem is, killing Neus is not what I want to do.... I choose the love route, because that's what I would do when presented with someone like her. I am on the flee with Neus route - that's the one I am hoping will give us the chance to do what I suggested, there's an earlier post I made which is very spoiler heavy, I try to avoid spoilers whenever possible. - but my thought about where that could go should fit the flee with Neus route alright. IMO it's one of the only reasonable options, the only way the Protagonist and Neus will ever be free is when the Protagonist grows into his power and is able to stand up to his father as an equal.

If the protagonists dad would have been nicer, and offered to give Neus unconditionally to me for eternity instead of just for one day, I might have taken him up on his offer. because that would have given everyone what they wanted. Neus wants the MC, the MC wants Neus. So that is a deal I would likely have taken. But as things stand, there was no other path than one which will inevitably lead to some sort of face-off between the MC and the father in the long term. And that means the MC has no choice but to grow more powerful and embrace his heritage. (which could lead to some really intense sex scenes with Neus ;D )
I remember that particular post you're talking about.
Sometimes doing nothing is also the choice. Do not fear to die for your love.

Oh, while there was plenty of times I wanted to off that not quite Android 17 too, there is problem with this because

Not really, while Baba Yaga have harder time of controling herself than John Wick after his dog died she did it for years
I was more or less referring to if by some chance his blood got accidentally activated as a lot of supernatural creatures would've been going after Jordi due to his blood.

Reactions: ciderapple

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I was more or less referring to if by some chance his blood got accidentally activated as a lot of supernatural creatures would've been going after Jordi due to his blood.
If you stay with Neus after restaurant and recieve BJ, then you will see how fast MC awoke ability to see and understand shades. Too bad he actually doesn't know their language.
He also already have pretty magical ability to save-load and scroll back (which actually has been refered in the game).

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
If you stay with Neus after restaurant and recieve BJ, then you will see how fast MC awoke ability to see and understand shades. Too bad he actually doesn't know their language.
He also already have pretty magical ability to save-load and scroll back (which actually has been refered in the game).
He also has somewhat of a healing factor By that, I mean one on par with someone like Deathstroke from DC comics rather than someone like Wolverine or Deadpool from Marvel comics. Provided that he doesn't lose too much blood in the process

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes