3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
For those who have patreon, I got good news. In the new update, if I read it right then

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, not really.

You're able to give her an orgasm in 69 position and then she can give you a blowjob or a titjob. But not actual penetration.
Probably I expressed in the wrong way. (It will be available, but first I have to do her whole path to get there first).

Reactions: JustAnotherJohnDoe

seriolover

Jun 16, 2017
the game seems sluggish , during the parts with Neus and the dark eyed group background (near the end of one possible route "I can give you money for a new life")

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
I haven't played since blonde museum girl part where she asks 1000 questions then it ends, can you have sex wit her etc yet?

Jun 11, 2018
Still Pissed that you can't reject the Blond without everyone around you acting like you're a piece of shit. She needs you to live and still treats you like garbage. Why are the other 2 main girls shocked when I don't want to help her? I feel like this is one of many ways this game leads you to a conclusion only to punish you for getting there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fatalfury10

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Still Pissed that you can't reject the Blond without everyone around you acting like you're a piece of shit. She needs you to live and still treats you like garbage. Why are the other 2 main girls shocked when I don't want to help her? I feel like this is one of many ways this game leads you to a conclusion only to punish you for getting there.
Hmmm I get why Neus would get upset but I'm not sure why Didac would make a big deal though.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Is the futa/trans content in the game yet?

I wish the game was available for purchase on Steam so we could get more frequent updates (e.g. once per month instead of once per year)...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Is the futa/trans content in the game yet?

I wish the game was available for purchase on Steam so we could get more frequent updates (e.g. once per month instead of once per year)...
Just having a game on steam doesn't make the dev work faster besides it is on steam, look in the OP.

Unbenannt.PNG

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
how much femdom?
Only one femdom scene and thats when you make Neus cum on the rescue Didac (and Meritxell) route. One thing I noticed though is when you reach some of the endings in that route, her horns are still there compared to when you get there following that route but not making her cum. But that was months ago though when I did both paths lol.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes