3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Yeah I don't see any possible way to beat the last girl without running out of stamina. Even maxed skills, takes too slow to get her even remotely close to orgasming, and even then she'll just freeze the bar because fuck the player right? And don't forget the resistance bar because trying to get that down drains stamina aswell.

Well, for anyone reading this and hasn't finished the game or beaten the last girl, go ahead and "play smart." Just cheat the stamina value to something high and ignore all the "mechanics", you already got this far into the game so who gives a shit anyway?

NoWeOu

Dec 4, 2019
Yeah I don't see any possible way to beat the last girl without running out of stamina. Even maxed skills, takes too slow to get her even remotely close to orgasming, and even then she'll just freeze the bar because fuck the player right? And don't forget the resistance bar because trying to get that down drains stamina aswell.

Well, for anyone reading this and hasn't finished the game or beaten the last girl, go ahead and "play smart." Just cheat the stamina value to something high and ignore all the "mechanics", you already got this far into the game so who gives a shit anyway?
Was having same problem, I beat it but got normal ending. The main post has link to post about how to get happy ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

longcheng

Oct 7, 2021
android
Maybe there's a bug caused by my phone. If it is indeed a bug, it's intriguing because it removed some of the mosaic. If this is genuinely due to my phone causing the bug, please allow me to apologize to you.

However, this isn't too good because inserting into a**l will display mosaic, and moreover, it lacks something compared to the previous piece of work Screenshot_20231225_032459_com.Laplace.EnkoFantasy.jpg Screenshot_20231225_032600_com.Laplace.EnkoFantasy.jpg Screenshot_20231225_032628_com.Laplace.EnkoFantasy.jpg

Last edited:

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
I can't get past this quest coz shit been asking me to take her virginity then proceed to automatically penetrate the ass like wtf is wrong with the controls

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes