3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
What a fvcking trash control I'm penetrating her ass but it's not even increasing, how can I complete the quest if the control is shit

Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
I can see why there is no uncensored patch, the game uses a ton of censoring assets. I tried cracking open the resources.assets file and that revealed one monoscript and two material mosaics at first glace, (which is hard to get rid of without learning cubism live 2d and a bit of programming as it doesn't use cell, blocksize, or colmask). I tried to use Manlymarco's demosaic dumbrenderdemosiac.dll plugin which only partially(barely) decensored. So unless you really want to see some unpixelated, raw, uncensored genitalia, be my guest. Go through a 700+ assets and figure out which ones are mosaics and know how to poof them without breaking the game.

Reactions: Smithe

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018

Android fully translated, also quick tip for those struggling with the last girl. To get the best ending you need money which can be a bit time consuming, but basically max out touch and move a certain speed to gain the most amount of pleasure points (I call it that), every girl is different but it's very helpful for the last girl since she will drain your stamina if not careful, so look at that speed to gain the most amount of points, I beat her with more than half stamina (extremely easy once you understand the speed mechanic) finish missions and earn money. If not then just finish it like normal and get ready for the best troll. And it's mostly uncensored as well, the most you'll get is anal but literally the only thing censored is the tip so have fun and enjoy

Last edited:

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
Pixeldrain

Android fully translated, also quick tip for those struggling with the last girl. To get the best ending you need money which can be a bit time consuming, but basically max out touch and move a certain speed to gain the most amount of pleasure points (I call it that), every girl is different but it's very helpful for the last girl since she will drain your stamina if not careful, so look at that speed to gain the most amount of points, I beat her with more than half stamina (extremely easy once you understand the speed mechanic) finish missions and earn money. If not then just finish it like normal and get ready for the best troll. And it's mostly uncensored as well, the most you'll get is anal but literally the only thing censored is the tip so have fun and enjoy
Greatly appreciated! Although I do have a question, you have probably noticed this bug from the posts above. The ladies really like anal! So much to the point where I can't progress the quest that requires me to take virginity. Perhaps there's a way to fix this problem or an easy fix in the meantime? Whatever the case may be, help would also be appreciated. Much love!

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Greatly appreciated! Although I do have a question, you have probably noticed this bug from the posts above. The ladies really like anal! So much to the point where I can't progress the quest that requires me to take virginity. Perhaps there's a way to fix this problem or an easy fix in the meantime? Whatever the case may be, help would also be appreciated. Much love!
I'm gonna be honest I haven't noticed that bug. I just follow the missions or get the girls horny enough to take their virginity.

eatpantsu

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone know if there's a way to unlock everything in the gallery? I had to reset my computer and lost everything, using a completed save doesnt do anything. I really dont wanna grind back everything i had.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes