3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

TKOnasu

Jun 20, 2022
Why is Seravy voice acting so good? 10/10 performance even if you can't do the secks with her. Which of the listed VA on DLsite is Seravy's VA? The one time I need a credit page and I can't seem to find it.
found out they have a vtuber channel, her voice range is crazy !
devil_chiroru_v

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How do I get Kokomi to orgasm??!
You need to up your skills more via the shop, but more importantly, you need to use fast/very fast stimulation to lower her resistance (which consequently burns through her stamina).
Once you've hit lv3 with Sasha, try to max out all her body part to lv 10 to get a shit ton of money. Even if you bought everything, keep raising body parts of both girls to 10, because you'll need that money for the boss fight (girl 3).

Game shouldn't be that hard overall. I cleared normal on my first try.

Lionbro32

Jun 30, 2023
You need to up your skills more via the shop, but more importantly, you need to use fast/very fast stimulation to lower her resistance (which consequently burns through her stamina).
Once you've hit lv3 with Sasha, try to max out all her body part to lv 10 to get a shit ton of money. Even if you bought everything, keep raising body parts of both girls to 10, because you'll need that money for the boss fight (girl 3).

Game shouldn't be that hard overall. I cleared normal on my first try.
damn I've been struggling on normal. I get Sasha maxed with like 10 days left but Kokomi just never orgasms even when I go fast because she runs out of stamina.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
damn I've been struggling on normal. I get Sasha maxed with like 10 days left but Kokomi just never orgasms even when I go fast because she runs out of stamina.
She probably won't orgasm the first few body part levels, but you should be seeing results on like the 3rd visit. You also don't need to stay fast and keep resistance completely down, you just need enough to prevent the bar from topping out. You also want to be mindful cuz it causes pain at low levels iirc.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Can someone help me, how to unlock this last image from the gallery please.
If I'm right, you're missing the True Ending. Were you too poor to date Levi? If Seravy had to give you money, then you don't get the True End.

olivermo9988

Oct 12, 2018
If I'm right, you're missing the True Ending. Were you too poor to date Levi? If Seravy had to give you money, then you don't get the True End.
I was not. On my first try I did the bad/normal ending (it's a funny one from my point of view :LOL:) where they don't let you continue seeing them. On the second attempt, I understood that you need a lot of money, and how much strategy you need. I didn't feel like restarting the game again so I loaded a save before going out with Levi and gave myself a lot of money with the cheat engine. After that I made the happy ending. If it's as you say, there should have been a sequence like the bad/normal ending, where you find out where Seravy got the money, but after Seravy's congratulations, the game told me that I unlocked the good ending and after me sent to the bedroom without showing any sequence. Basically, I have 99.9% of the game completed (only that image is missing) and I am very sorry not to complete it. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

SilentButHorny

Jun 7, 2018
... the one your missing is one of the two I have, which would be the bad ending. iirc its when you run out of time without finishing the mission of getting both girls to 3stars. I dont get how you get levia aid 2 and normal ending. I either get good ending or bad ending wut

olivermo9988

Oct 12, 2018
... the one your missing is one of the two I have, which would be the bad ending. iirc its when you run out of time without finishing the mission of getting both girls to 3stars. I dont get how you get levia aid 2 and normal ending. I either get good ending or bad ending wut
Thank you very much! I was so frustrated that I couldn't complete it and I tried all the possibilities, but I didn't try to lose by letting the time flow. If you ask me how I got Levia aid 2 and normal ending, well, it's simple, you have to go out on a date with Levi. This date with her requires a lot of money, and if you don't have enough, a repeated sequence will appear in which Seravy gives you money. And at the end, you will do the normal ending, but be careful that if you do it, you can't continue and you have to load a save. That being said, thank you once again for clarifying how to get that image! (y)(y)

anarchel53

Jul 2, 2022
After a painful grind on the last girl got a tip for others that are stuck at her: reload to first encounter. Getting more levels on breast, clit, and others, does make it so the orgasm bar takes longer to fill (~4k at lvl 0 vs 8-10k at max lvl), therefore by "grinding her" you are doing a disservice to yourself since pain/girls lvl/stamina/etc won't progress. So basically restart to first encounter and apply the other advice told here like moving slow and preventing resistance buildup.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
After a painful grind on the last girl got a tip for others that are stuck at her: reload to first encounter. Getting more levels on breast, clit, and others, does make it so the orgasm bar takes longer to fill (~4k at lvl 0 vs 8-10k at max lvl), therefore by "grinding her" you are doing a disservice to yourself since pain/girls lvl/stamina/etc won't progress. So basically restart to first encounter and apply the other advice told here like moving slow and preventing resistance buildup.
No offense, but I literally have no idea what you're trying to say. I'm not sure what you mean by grind since Levi's gimmick actively discourages you from concentrating on one body part. Like unless you missed the memo that you need to get each body part to cum at least once to get past Lv 2, it's pretty straightforward. Lv 1 is literally "get something else to cum first then come back".

anarchel53

Jul 2, 2022
Yeah, I explained poorly, with lvls I meant the Dev lvl or the red circles, and with "grind" I meant increasing the red circles in hopes the next retry will be easier after the fairy gives you more money. I think this screenshots should clarify what I was talking about there, taking only 4k to fill and then taking 8k on the retry after failing and going again.

When I came back to take the screenshots I did notice the Pain was way lower so maybe my game had bugged out on me after a retrying her a couple of times.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I explained poorly, with lvls I meant the Dev lvl or the red circles, and with "grind" I meant increasing the red circles in hopes the next retry will be easier after the fairy gives you more money. I think this screenshots should clarify what I was talking about there, taking only 4k to fill and then taking 8k on the retry after failing and going again.

When I came back to take the screenshots I did notice the Pain was way lower so maybe my game had bugged out on me after a retrying her a couple of times.
Doesn't higher levels make it easier to raise arousal and lower resistance gain though? I could have sworn that even with more points, it's easier to make someone with higher body part levels cum.

Sorejun

Dec 28, 2018
Are you able to kiss in this game? The game made us kiss around the end but I don't see that option in endless mode.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Doesn't higher levels make it easier to raise arousal and lower resistance gain though? I could have sworn that even with more points, it's easier to make someone with higher body part levels cum.
That would be true if Leviathan doesn't gather pain way more easily than the other 2 because going fast to reduce resistance also increases pain by an insane amount. At maxed pain all arousal gain is reduced by 60% so that's when you lose since it doesn't lower with a new day so it would be useless to continue.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.......

As always, I want to like this circle's games, especially this time since they even brought in Hisasi to make some extra CGs and stuff...

However, at the end of the day, I ended up unsatisfied. You can't really enjoy the girls in the gameplay part because you have to pay attention to all the gauges and numbers, especially for Kokomi and Levia. And then by the time you reach endless mode it kind of feels like "what's the point?", each girl has very little in terms of positions... basically one and a half really, and all the acts are extremely simple. Then you only have 2 external tools, and you don't even get something like a dildo or the option to say fuck a girl's pussy while stuffing her ass with anal beads or something.

Now. I don't mind vanilla... but c'mon, even vanilla has more sex positions and acts than this. No handjobs. No extra acts from the cat-girl. Only one extra act from the elf and dragon-girl...

It feels like so much wasted potential...

I get it that art this gorgeous, plus needing to animate it and make it somewhat interactive takes time... but it feels like they really should have taken notably more time than this.

I'll give it points for making me laugh. I'll take away points for the fact that you can't use that dumb fairy like a mini-cock-sleeve.

On a final note. Damn. My wrist hurts... My mouse-using hand's wrist that is. Going through the full game in one go with only breaks for toilet and eating and the like was not a good idea. >.>"

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes