3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

requiem4soul

Aug 5, 2020
Umm... apology accepted, I guess, because I have no idea how you got that from my comment. Is English not your first language, perhaps?
It seems to me now that you don't have to be a native speaker to understand what you're talking about with a Google translator. And so, from the commas, if your native language is English, you could understand that it is not my native language. That puts us on an equal footing for understanding.
Still, let's go back to your message. What did you want to say in it, if from the explicit topics you highlighted, this one is about me wanting to exploit pixels?

yu1025

Sep 26, 2018
Man the male character just cums way too fast and the debug cheats don't seem to have a way to freeze the cum bar... Anybody good with cheat engine? I can't figure out how to find the cum bar value since there's no actual number...

Edit: I found it somehow.
Sharing is caring, bro don't do us dirty by leaving us on a cliff :( , my dude's been spraying all this lotion we be having a bathtub filled with it soon. Or any hero out there know what's the debug hotkey to freeze the cum meter.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Hmm, interesting. I was expecting something with a mind-control angle as is typical in eroge, but this actually seems more benign. At least the starting bit. If I had to describe how I think the skill works, it doesn't 'cause girls you pay to have sex with you,' it 'finds the price at which they would be willing to prostitute,' so they're still doing it of their own free will.

Okay nevermind, there is magic there.
But I think the elf girl is free will.

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Is there something about Kokomi I'm missing? Her resistance skyrockets from everything, and even if I reduce it, her Dev levels go way too slow to actually get any pleasure up before her stamina's shot. All the days can be spent on her and gigs for money and can't even give her one orgasm. Any tips? Weak spots or something? The book in the shop wasn't really any help.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
It seems to me now that you don't have to be a native speaker to understand what you're talking about with a Google translator. And so, from the commas, if your native language is English, you could understand that it is not my native language. That puts us on an equal footing for understanding.
Still, let's go back to your message. What did you want to say in it, if from the explicit topics you highlighted, this one is about me wanting to exploit pixels?
I was agreeing with you that it's unfortunate Kokomin only gets one position and additionally bemoaning the fact that the girl we ostensibly have the kinkiest type of relationship with gets stuck with the most vanilla scene (not that they aren't ALL pretty vanilla). I think maybe you misinterpreted my use of spoiler tags as some kind of censorship to protect people's delicate sensibilities about potentially-triggering subject matter, rather than just trying to be courteous to people who hadn't seen those plot developments yet and wouldn't want to be spoiled? That's the only way I can even begin to make sense of you thinking I was complaining about "exploitation of pixels".

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Sharing is caring, bro don't do us dirty by leaving us on a cliff :( , my dude's been spraying all this lotion we be having a bathtub filled with it soon. Or any hero out there know what's the debug hotkey to freeze the cum meter.
It's a bit annoying to do but here goes:
1. Value Type: Float
2. Scan Type: Unknown initial value
3. New Scan
4. Use autoplay in-game for about 1 sec so the bar increases
5. Scan Type: Increased value
6. Next Scan
7. Repeat steps 4-5-6
8. If male cums, stop autoplay and scan once with Scan Type: Decreased value then refer to step 7

The value will be small. Something between 0 and 1.2

Reactions: yu1025

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
>Can't bang the fairy
i cri evertiem

Jokes aside, enjoyed this game.
I like the Live2D animation and the whole touching mechanic. Kinda wish there was more variety in genre nsfw games that had this mechanic, like combat games or simulations. Though that may be because I've played a bunch of games with touching mechanics that fall under those categories like JSK or Illusion games.

Pecetson

Dec 11, 2017
Can't seem to use any menu during the scenes, what would be a fix to that? I'm quite lost myself. Running admin and in jp locale.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
this is not the good game on Gofile and mega at least :(
20+ thousand downloads on Gofile -and I bet just as many if not more from mega, too- would suggest otherwise...
Just maaaybe... the problem is on your side?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes