3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
Why is Seravy voice acting so good? 10/10 performance even if you can't do the secks with her. Which of the listed VA on DLsite is Seravy's VA? The one time I need a credit page and I can't seem to find it.
The intro video on DLsite lists the following:
  • Sasha - 秋野 かえで (Akino Kaede)
  • Kokomi - 百千 るか (Momochi Ruka)
  • Levia - 御苑生 メイ (Misoono Mei)
  • Seravy - 大山 チロル (Ooyama Chiroru)
Levia's VA is mildy famous. She keeps showing up in games I play.

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
Man the male character just cums way too fast and the debug cheats don't seem to have a way to freeze the cum bar... Anybody good with cheat engine? I can't figure out how to find the cum bar value since there's no actual number...

Edit: I found it somehow.
could you share your method

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
when you get close to making her climax, the bar should freeze like the previous dates
Having the same issue. No freezing happens. Got memory shard one and two.

EDIT: Figured it out since other responses have been nonsense. The issue is that like the other poster, I prefer anal. You have to get a vaginal orgasm at least once before you'll be given the third memory shard.

Last edited:

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
Can't make the uncensor from page 2 work. Can someone give me a more detailed explanation of what to do? I have tried a lot of things, but everything fails.

Reactions: FunKal

fskas

Jul 1, 2017
Just finished the game, gameplay wise it was ok+. What got me off guard was the voice acting and the humor, Seravy VA is really carrying the game hard !
Levia wasn't bad, just found the ending a bit lacking VA wise

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Is there a way to take off all their clothes?
Has anyone managed to get all the clothes off the second girl and ahegao like in the picture from the original post?
Click on the icons at the top left of the screen. These will let you cycle through 'on', 'half-off', and 'off' for each article of clothing, except bras and some accessories, which have no half-off state. (Incidentally Levia's top seems to be bugged, with no half-off state reflected on the character even though the indicator ring on the icon has a position for it.)
Well, managed to finally finish it. Last girl was indeed hell. Apparently there are a few different endings but I got the normal ending/...bad ending? where I just kept getting money from the fairy cuz I didn't have enough.

I thought I'd be able to continue playing after finishing but nope, just took me back to the main menu - unless I'm missing somethin'.
Hopefully you followed the game's advice and kept a save from right before you go to Levia the first time - you unlock endless mode by getting the good ending, which you get by finishing Levia's route without making Seravy resort to thievery. And the trick to THAT is to watch the numbers in the status panel and adjust your pace to the one that makes her gain arousal the fastest, which will start at 'very slow' and increase as her hearts fill up. Oh, and make sure she gets at least one orgasm each off her clit, tits, and vag during the first two encounters, so you can see all three memory shards before the third encounter. And it's a good idea to complete all the challenges for the other two girls before initiating her route so you've got plenty of money.
Will be good if second girl had two scence like first and third girl
IKR, she's supposed to be our sex slave and all we get with her is missionary? Master wants doggy and irrumatio, dammit!

Last edited:

requiem4soul

Aug 5, 2020
IKR, she's supposed to be our sex slave and all we get with her is missionary? Master wants doggy and irrumatio, dammit!
Friend, this is then digital prostitution of pixels, if look from your point of view. Standing up for painted pixels is like defending the rights of robots during the onset of communism, in which there is not even an attempt to create a soul or its imitation.
Maybe then you should oppose H games, because in them pixelated heroes are forced to do weird things?
I'm sorry if I misunderstood you

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Friend, this is then digital prostitution of pixels, if look from your point of view. Standing up for painted pixels is like defending the rights of robots during the onset of communism, in which there is not even an attempt to create a soul or its imitation.
Maybe then you should oppose H games, because in them pixelated heroes are forced to do weird things?
I'm sorry if I misunderstood you
Umm... apology accepted, I guess, because I have no idea how you got that from my comment. Is English not your first language, perhaps?

Reactions: TankyThomas
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes