Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 2049870
how i can get this skull??,this door not open and i cant find a way of enter
This is an often asked question on the thread so, I guess I'll leave it here (Use key words on search bar "wall", "break", "breakable"). In order break those walls you need to get grabbed by the enemies in the area, although not any grab, must be the attack one, in the case of your image is the lift into a big punch while your back is to the wall. Note that h-grabs willnot break it and you need to pretty much bait said attack while against the wall.

Reactions: Cristiany

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
not sure if i am stupid but there is no BepInEx folder to put the cheat in pls help
First, Check the ReiPatched. Is there "ReiPatcher" or "AutoTranslate" folder exists on game folder ? is working MTL ?
If ReiPatched, You can't use BepInEx. remove ReiPatcher or get original game file.

Download .
This game is mono type. so you need one of file from below.
if "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists on game folder, use x64.
Extract it to game folder. (where "painRein.exe" file exists)
game path must used by only english.
run game once. Be[InEx\plugins\ folder will be created. not created ? there are some problem. check above process.
extract cheats plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

kmen77

Aug 15, 2018
Up to version 0.020 has been released. If you can get it back with that version, please replace it.

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Up to version 0.020 has been released. If you can get it back with that version, please replace it.
It will be replaced when there is actual content update, if you have actually been able to find the post that states that 0.020 has been released, please at least Google Translate it to understand why no new versions have been uploaded here so far unless you want to pay for my bandwidth.

fgrp

Aug 15, 2022
Ver0.019更新内容
セーブデータはVer0.018から引き継げます
-新しいコスチューム「ホットシャツ」の期間限定配布
-新しいコスチューム「イエロージャージ」の期間限定配布
-「ハッカールーム」にライブラリ(仮)を追加
-「ルートボックス」に過去の限定衣装「裸エプロン」「体操服」を追加

Ver0.020更新内容
セーブデータはVer0.019から引き継げます
-新しいコスチューム「小悪魔」の期間限定配布
-新しいアクセサリ「小悪魔の角」の期間限定配布
-「ルートボックス」に過去の限定衣装「バスタオル」を追加

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Ver0.019更新内容
セーブデータはVer0.018から引き継げます
-新しいコスチューム「ホットシャツ」の期間限定配布
-新しいコスチューム「イエロージャージ」の期間限定配布
-「ハッカールーム」にライブラリ(仮)を追加
-「ルートボックス」に過去の限定衣装「裸エプロン」「体操服」を追加

Ver0.020更新内容
セーブデータはVer0.019から引き継げます
-新しいコスチューム「小悪魔」の期間限定配布
-新しいアクセサリ「小悪魔の角」の期間限定配布
-「ルートボックス」に過去の限定衣装「バスタオル」を追加
Yes I can copy paste moonrunes here too but how many people would actually understand?
tl;dr bug fixes, two new costumes, lootbox additions

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes