Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes
May 27, 2022
Get the lastest save u find in this thread's pages and use codes (full code list also posted in here somewhere) you'll have access to everything essentially maybe a mission in goblin would be left

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
Get the lastest save u find in this thread's pages and use codes (full code list also posted in here somewhere) you'll have access to everything essentially maybe a mission in goblin would be left
oh ok, I thought there would be more after that, thanks!

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
can someone please tell me how I'm supposed to get past the prisoners that grab you and then you're in a closed cell with them.. they rape you and the ???? guy injects you with something(probably some kind of aphrodisiac drug)

but I tried to go that way again, and they always grab me and I can't get out of the cell unless I die..
(i will say the DEV must really like to piss players off.. :/ )

May 27, 2022
can someone please tell me how I'm supposed to get past the prisoners that grab you and then you're in a closed cell with them.. they rape you and the ???? guy injects you with something(probably some kind of aphrodisiac drug)

but I tried to go that way again, and they always grab me and I can't get out of the cell unless I die..
This was changed by dev a while ago to add pregnancy out of hacker room, it's in development, use a save from the pages for now to skip that room (after the room is the end of the stage)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
would anyone post a save that was made or used with the 0.016 version(the current version i guess) ?

I don't even know how to save I guess.. I had a lot of the pain score and now I ended the game since I thought it must auto save since I didn't see a way to save..

so now I have to start over and I still will get stuck at the place where those prisoners grab me.. :/

(well, Idk how to enter the costume codes either.. I guess I don't understand this game, except for the puzzle parts.. I like those)

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
For those asking for a save, you're probably thinking this game has a regular "gallery" (wich it doesn't to an extent). For the unlocks just sub-stages of level 1 and I think the 1st of stage two have actual unlocks, most are codes and lootbox (sorta), everything else is mostly just gameplay wich I think has a lot of potential (just be aware that dodge hass somewhat low i-frames so you have to time it right and for some and myself playing on an xbox controller was best, try it out and decide yourself)

For the "gallery" you get the hacker room in wich after clearing the stages you can go in, spawn in enemies and either practice or get grabbed, not much else on that regard.

As for the stage 1-1 after in wich you get trapped in the cell and raped, you have to fight them all and after that the cell will open letting you finish the satage.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
For those asking for a save, you're probably thinking this game has a regular "gallery" (wich it doesn't to an extent). For the unlocks just sub-stages of level 1 and I think the 1st of stage two have actual unlocks, most are codes and lootbox (sorta), everything else is mostly just gameplay wich I think has a lot of potential (just be aware that dodge hass somewhat low i-frames so you have to time it right and for some and myself playing on an xbox controller was best, try it out and decide yourself)

For the "gallery" you get the hacker room in wich after clearing the stages you can go in, spawn in enemies and either practice or get grabbed, not much else on that regard.

As for the stage 1-1 after in wich you get trapped in the cell and raped, you have to fight them all and after that the cell will open letting you finish the satage.
you say "fight them all", but I killed them like 3 or 4 times and they just respawn over and over..
..eventually I died though.. after the 4th time killing the 2 guys that keep respawning forever..

that's why I wanted a save.. for the sub areas you mentioned, since I can't get past that part cuz of a glitch or bug.. idk..
and I wanted a save because I haven't seen a way to save and the game didn't tell me how, so my progress and the pain currency(?) I had built up.. all gone..

I don't care for a gallery really anyways, I would play the levels

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Shadowclonezero I belive there's already a save past the whole 1st stage in the thread, use the search bar built-in in the site, can't remember when it was posted, and since I have'n had to re-do anything from the very begining, that should be good to go (also don't remember where the saves are stored, sorry bro). As for the guy in the cell, I recently played on this new update and just had to beat 3 groups, you might indeed have ran into a bug or something.

Edit: Failed to mention that this game is at it's core a ryona-rouge-like-ish game, so no progress nor currency is saved untill the end of the stage, wich are fairly short, at lest didn't take you 10 tries to beat the 1st stage like me, had to learn who and when to prioritize since health isn't plentifull. Anyway sorry I can't help more, I curse my lack of good memory on these things :(

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadowclonezero
Jun 24, 2020
This game is... Interesting, The hardest stage of the whole game is the start, And only because they effectively give you a time limit before you take massive damage at the very end.

Granted I only learned about the health program after the tutorial so perhaps it's my fault it was a bit of a difficulty spike, They let you buy like 10 of the things and every enemy is so darn polite they'll wait patiently for you to finish the lengthy healing animation right in front of them.

Everything else was easy with a few bugged spawns ruining one unlock for me, And somewhat clever secrets requiring me to get decked through a wall to access.

Weirdly this games costume system makes you beat challenges in each level to unlock the right to buy the costume piece... That you can only use after beating said level with the provided costume, Making the unlocking and buying part seem... Needless?

I'll try uploading my like 90% save here since I think I saw some people said they wanted a more up to date save file, Hopefully I nabbed the right file, You should have to extract it to Users>username>AppData>LocalLow>GapGapKoBo>painRein.

I think the only thing my save is missing is buying [Not unlocking] some of the items in the shop, And I didn't unlock the SP booster from the hacker room, All areas of the goblin arc should be unlocked as well.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Ahah, noone is asking for Android version animore... is autor selling Apk separately?)

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019

How did you get that in the first place lulz

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes