Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
All fine, english isn't my native language either, so I get the feeling. That said I initially tought it was going to be all in chinese or something alone that, anyway thanks for the share in behalf of everyone here.

zhanquanyong

Jun 28, 2022
All fine, english isn't my native language either, so I get the feeling. That said I initially tought it was going to be all in chinese or something alone that, anyway thanks for the share in behalf of everyone here.
Thanks for your understanding

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
hey guys,i have 0.014ver,but it is chinesepan,wait a minute
Thanks for uploading!

When I open the game it opens on my second monitor. It also open in a weird narrow resolution that cuts off half the screen:
1656858269465.png

As a result, I can't access settings.
Any idea how to force it to open on my main monitor and change the resolution?

zhanquanyong

Jun 28, 2022
Thanks for uploading!

When I open the game it opens on my second monitor. It also open in a weird narrow resolution that cuts off half the screen:
View attachment 1904313

As a result, I can't access settings.
Any idea how to force it to open on my main monitor and change the resolution?
Sorry, bro.I only have one monitor.I haven't encountered this situation in normal use. I suggest you wait for other players to reply. It could also be a bug.Maybe you can unplug the second monitor,although it sounds stupid.

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
Sorry, bro.I only have one monitor.I haven't encountered this situation in normal use. I suggest you wait for other players to reply. It could also be a bug.Maybe you can unplug the second monitor,although it sounds stupid.
No worries. Thanks for the reply.
I did try disconnecting the second monitor and that did force it to open on the main monitor. However, the resolution is still narrow and cuts off some of the game, just like my screenshot above.

I've been trying to see if there's a 'settings' file where I can edit the resolution. I'll wait to see if anyone else knows.

EDIT: Found a work around. You can press Alt+Enter to force it into windowed mode.

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Abandoned tag... Crap, I haven't tried version above 0.005 for Android but game is already dead.... Is that some mistake about tag?

cool13145

Mar 7, 2020
Does this abandoned tag mean the dev team no longer releases new content on this game?

本日中に何とか特定して最短でも「日本時間16日の早朝から16日中」に配布することを目標に作業しています。
しかし、現時点ではまだ正式な時間をお伝えすることが出来ません。

The posted article on Jul 15 says that we are aiming at finding a way to release it (v0.015) as soon as possible today (Japanese time Jul 16 morning to noon). Till now, the final release time is not yet decided.

And then this project is no more?

May 27, 2022
Does this abandoned tag mean the dev team no longer releases new content on this game?

本日中に何とか特定して最短でも「日本時間16日の早朝から16日中」に配布することを目標に作業しています。
しかし、現時点ではまだ正式な時間をお伝えすることが出来ません。

The posted article on Jul 15 says that we are aiming at finding a way to release it (v0.015) as soon as possible today (Japanese time Jul 16 morning to noon). Till now, the final release time is not yet decided.

And then this project is no more?
Based on Ci-En there should be a 0.015 version which was released a few days ago, the dev is still working on the project since he last posted about it not long ago (last post in Ci-En was yesterday) . Maybe it's the thread being abandoned? If yes is there a was to make someone else manage it? There's a few ppl who posted 0.014 here and such..
Link to the last post the dev made:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes