VN Ren'Py Abandoned Painting [v0.3] [ZadiatorGames]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, I don't like the countdown to choose between options. The only thing that this kind of "minigame" can do is that I have to repeat the choice several times until I get the option I want (and of course I'm not going to continue the story until I get it, so for me it's just a waste of time)

Reactions: qaywsx

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What is it with Devs turning a hug into a flimsy segue to an uncontrollable boner. I get that is an AVN and there is supposed to be lewdness but the MC isn't twelve is he? I can't count how many times I have seen the exact same setup.

The MC's mother just died and a comforting and supportive hug turns lewd for "reasons". It's call build up Dev, it's not a race. The only thing it does is make it look like the other cookie cutter games on the site.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I hate scrolling text as it gives me a headache. The max text speed should be instant. I speed read also. Good luck and bye.
exactly what i was going to complain about, why do they think every has to see each letter typed slowly, we are not retarded simians who have to sound out each letter to understand the word! so many games do this, it's highly annoying. if they are doing it as some weird homage to japanese hentai games, they too had instant text.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
exactly what i was going to complain about, why do they think every has to see each letter typed slowly, we are not retarded simians who have to sound out each letter to understand the word! so many games do this, it's highly annoying. if they are doing it as some weird homage to japanese hentai games, they too had instant text.
I have to add my agreement in here as well, I swear I am starting to wear out my mouse and keyboard constantly hitting keys just to get the "max speed" text to finally catch up with my reading speed. It's like waiting for a passenger train to switch tracks in the middle of rush hour traffic levels of annoying.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I edited the script to remove all of the delay and wait code. There shouldn't be any problem with persistence but I'm no expert. Of course its only a temporary fix until the next update. I don't know enough about renpy yet to try and make a patch.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Painting [v0.3] APK -

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Trying to figure out the "8 people in the family" and I'm it coming up with 7.

• Mina, Hana, and Sakura are sisters.
  • Mina has a daughter, Mira
  • Sakura has two daughters, Anna and Eli
  • Lara is Mira's best friend
Who am I missing?

Screenshot_2021-07-29_153456.jpg

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
Trying to figure out the "8 people in the family" and I'm it coming up with 7.

• Mina, Hana, and Sakura are sisters.
  • Mina has a daughter, Mira
  • Sakura has two daughters, Anna and Eli
  • Lara is Mira's best friend
Who am I missing?

View attachment 1325011
Forgot her name, if she was mentioned at all, but i suspect its the 3 lady from the right on the banner of the opening post.
1627597464771.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After this update, the only thing that doesn't convince me is the minigame of pressing the button at the appropriate time. The first time I didn't save and as I failed, I had to load a previous game, which annoyed me a lot (of course I was going to repeat the minigame until I managed to do it, or I got tired of repeating it). If I can't get the proper result in a relatively low number of reps (I get tired very quickly of repeating minigames), I quit the game (usually permanently).

I prefer if there aren't more minigames like that (or in general any type), or if they are strictly optional. But it's just my personal opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
I was actually looking forward to what happened to the father... but It's sad to see another interesting one has disappeared into the abyss. Both the dev's Patreon and SubscribeStar has been emptied out...

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well, with all the mistakes the Dev made the game didn't manage to draw in enough supporters to make it worthwhile for the Dev because his goal was making money off it.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes