VN Ren'Py Abandoned Painting [v0.3] [ZadiatorGames]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well. First of all, yeah. I get your point. But I never said the secretary was mc's girl, did I? And as I said before and in the game, there won't be any intimate scene of dev anymore. It was a one-time thing.
The problem is that these are already 2 big mistakes you made first the NTRish scene and then not having the best-looking girl you made as a LI for the MC.

Oct 18, 2020
The problem is that these are already 2 big mistakes you made first the NTRish scene and then not having the best-looking girl you made as a LI for the MC.
I guess everyone has their own preference. To me, my favourite girl(li) will arrive in the game in v0.6. I believe that she will be more of others liking too. And about the secretary and dev scene, I will post a 'public' pole on my Patreon page. If most of the people want that scene to be removed, I will change it in a solo scene of the secretary.

Oct 18, 2020
Everyone...
If you didn't like the dev and sec s*x scene and want it to be changed, there is a public poll for you guys on my patron page( ). Vote in the poll, if possible. Your votes will decide the outcome of that scene.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Everyone...
If you didn't like the dev and sec s*x scene and want it to be changed, there is a public poll for you guys on my patron page( ). Vote in the poll, if possible. Your votes will decide the outcome of that scene.
Don't care since it's skippable. voted that way in your poll as well. Wish the later scene was also skippable for the whole last name thing.

Oct 18, 2020
Don't care since it's skippable. voted that way in your poll as well. Wish the later scene was also skippable for the whole last name thing.
Then just type the right name or chose you don't wanna see, the dev getting his ass kicked. Cause I believe many people liked to kick dev ass.*hehe*
But yeah. If a decent number of people wanted it to be removed, I will add a public poll too. Cause it doesn't affect the main story too.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Then just type the right name or chose you don't wanna see, the dev getting his ass kicked. Cause I believe many people liked to kick dev ass.*hehe*
But yeah. If a decent number of people wanted it to be removed, I will add a public poll too. Cause it doesn't affect the main story too.
nah, it is funny, don't change it on my account

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Everyone...
I'm not going to see the scene, but if the secretary isn't an LI, then I don't care that it exists as long as I can skip it (something that already happens). I'm not particularly excited about the scene, but it's not that I care that it exists.

I'm generally not interested in side characters: if I can't develop a romantic relationship with the girl (she's not LI), then I'd rather ignore her. So if she ever appears as a side character, I prefer to ignore her, with or without the scene (although certainly with the scene even more).

In any case, I think that eliminating the scene may be the most successful move, if the game is intended to be a harem, the audience it's aimed at doesn't usually enjoy scenes where guys other than the MC have sex with women, whether they are LIs or not.

Oct 18, 2020
I'm not going to see the scene, but if the secretary isn't an LI, then I don't care that it exists as long as I can skip it (something that already happens). I'm not particularly excited about the scene, but it's not that I care that it exists.

I'm generally not interested in side characters: if I can't develop a romantic relationship with the girl (she's not LI), then I'd rather ignore her. So if she ever appears as a side character, I prefer to ignore her, with or without the scene (although certainly with the scene even more).

In any case, I think that eliminating the scene may be the most successful move, if the game is intended to be a harem, the audience it's aimed at doesn't usually enjoy scenes where guys other than the MC have sex with women, whether they are LIs or not.
yeah. I think that too. Didn't really think about that at the beginning(since I was the dev*hehe*). *Ahem* but I was thinking about changing it after the release of v.0.2. And the poll result is currently indicating in that way too.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
yeah. I think that too. Didn't really think about that at the beginning(since I was the dev*hehe*). *Ahem* but I was thinking about changing it after the release of v.0.2. And the poll result is currently indicating in that way too.
Yeah, that's just because they want you to stay a virgin...

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
The game is in the early stages so I can't really comment on the story yet, but I just wanted to express how annoying the auto disappearing text is. Having to constantly roll back to see what was said gets old really quickly and made me consider giving up on the game.

Being taken out of the story for the 4th wall breaking secretary skit seems unnecessary as well, just let us name the MC at the beginning like every other game does, I just hope there aren't too many of these skits, perhaps an option to skip them when they show up would work? It's a shame as the secretary is the hottest character in the game so far.

The default font is a weird choice, it's not hard to read but the font should be as legible as possible for a VN, at least it's easy enough to fix in ren'py (press the 'a' key for font options, for those who are unaware).

Oct 18, 2020
The game is in the early stages so I can't really comment on the story yet, but I just wanted to express how annoying the auto disappearing text is. Having to constantly roll back to see what was said gets old really quickly and made me consider giving up on the game.

Being taken out of the story for the 4th wall breaking secretary skit seems unnecessary as well, just let us name the MC at the beginning like every other game does, I just hope there aren't too many of these skits, perhaps an option to skip them when they show up would work? It's a shame as the secretary is the hottest character in the game so far.

The default font is a weird choice, it's not hard to read but the font should be as legible as possible for a VN, at least it's easy enough to fix in ren'py (press the 'a' key for font options, for those who are unaware).
1. Auto disappearing: problem solved. Now it will take far more time and will give your a lot of time to finish the texts.
2.the Secretary scene: as I said it will be changed and there won't be any dev intimate scene in the game. But the Secretary will not be a li.
3. I will change the default font too. It would take just a few seconds only.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Painting [v0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 290 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 273 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

D

Deleted member 2960285

Note from the dev: Please start the game from the beginning
where the hell else am i gonna start it you idiot

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD and Blargher

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
just finished the new Update
was pretty good
the information about the MC was interesting to say the least , also the rooms of the aunts ....especially the first one was interesting...the fuck was that about ? :))
Though I say interesting I never was a fan of 1% information ...that's a bit annoying but still interesting can't wait to find out more about that family and MC ...
Seems that that family will be able to help MC ... I know there were signs to maybe the opposite but I still think they will be on MCs side..
Also while I don't remember exactly the older scenes the new scenes (revamped ones) they look better
Overall quite enjoyable and would recommend this to other players
EDIT :

[IMG alt="Zadiator"]https://static.f95zone.to/data/avatars/m/2968/2968789.jpg?1619682066[/IMG]

Zadiator
1.Have you applied for a Game Developer tag?if not do so
2. and do you have a discord? I'm guessing not and if you don't I would advise you to make one and also don't forget about settings and such

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes