VN Ren'Py Abandoned Painting [v0.3] [ZadiatorGames]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
I think no game is perfect without at least one virgin girl. So definitely.
I hope it will be a virgin that hasnt experienced anything, when I say anything it means everything. Coz a lot of games actually has virgin girls but they either have experience in blowjobs and handjobs. Even kissing is unacceptable for me and I at least want there to be a pure soul inside a corrupted game HAHAHAH

Of course this is just what I want but I'll still play this as long as there are virgin girl/s and no ntr.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The game has potential. But pretty much no content in v0.2. There's a story. Mc will try to uncover the mystery of the death of his father so far I gathered. But there's basically nothing till so far.
But dev is new to this and also happens to be kid? So will give him pass.
Looking forward to this this turns out. Good luck @ZadiatorGames

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
Not sure if it's been reported yet, but one of the scenes where Mira is talking about dropping her keys, I get the text:
"Yes. I am 100<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x03B29470>ure."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Although the Secretary can't be one of the main girls, I have some scenes planned for her(even with the mc). It will be added to the game if my future patrons want them to be.
I don't intend to see the scenes where the MC doesn't appear because they don't interest me, and after seeing the beginning and this comment, I prefer to avoid all the scenes of the MC with this girl (LI?). Honestly, if she doesn't reappear in the game, better.

Reactions: LordSinner

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
:HideThePain: :HideThePain:the scene at the beginning .... (I think it was a bad move for many possible players or patreons) even if player don't see the scene, in the Surname part she says he impregnate her, i don't think there is way to use that model in the story after that ( but the part where we can kick the Dev is good hahahaha)

Leaving that aside, the renders and animations are not bad and the story seems interesting at least it is different (surely all the training of the mother was for something and perhaps the father's death was not natural?)

2 things caught my attention: 1 the trees in the middle of the road and 2 the police car with no back doors? (I understand in a city but in a rural area that type of vehicle)

Good luck dev
You know, I'm an NTR hater as well, but I don't think he can't use the Secretary again. Literally the best model in the game in my opinion. If he brings her in, I'd be happy. Just make the Dev sex avoidable at the beginning or non-canonical and we're gravy! I already pitched that she is a secretary/nun in the game and has never had sex before. She's also a volunteer at a soup kitchen and gives half her pay check to orphans, orphans with diseases.

You're welcome Zadiator

I think no game is perfect without at least one virgin girl. So definitely.
As I stated above, the Secretary is the perfect Virgin! Not only would everyone be surprised, you could break the archetypal status quo! Man, I'm doing so much of your job for you, you might as well pay me :p

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't intend to see the scenes where the MC doesn't appear because they don't interest me, and after seeing the beginning and this comment, I prefer to avoid all the scenes of the MC with this girl (LI?). Honestly, if she doesn't reappear in the game, better.
I mean, I would at the very least agree that it seemed a little weird. Maybe one of the weirdest openings I've seen in a VN. Dev fucks a chick? I've been on board to get the secretary into the game as a LI because her model is so good. Obviously the intro scene could be made optional and I have suggested the Dev make her a virgin/nun so as to get rid of the bad taste from the opening scene.

Regardless, En Tee Argh haters UNITE!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean, I would at the very least agree that it seemed a little weird. Maybe one of the weirdest openings I've seen in a VN. Dev fucks a chick? I've been on board to get the secretary into the game as a LI because her model is so good. Obviously the intro scene could be made optional and I have suggested the Dev make her a virgin/nun so as to get rid of the bad taste from the opening scene.

Regardless, En Tee Argh haters UNITE!
Speaking for myself, and not pretending to be anything more than my opinion, I'm not willing to see the secretary scenes. If they can be avoided better. If Zadiator adds her as a side (or main) character that's fine with me, but lets us ignore her at least romantically and sexually.

That he now turns the secretary / nun into a virgin doesn't convince me. And since I don't have a special fetish for virgin girls either, I'm still of the opinion to ignore her.

Mar 16, 2021
The developer is a good friend of mine. He is just a high schooler. And he is working very hard to make this game better. I know the animations or language is not that good in the game. But he is working hard to produce better animations. And English(he can’t do anything about it now cause you can’t learn or make your English better in such a short time. But with enough earning, he can hire people for that). So if possible support the game. It will make him sure that he chose the right thing by deciding to create this game.
I think everyone can relate to how desperate teenagers can be. So, without people's support, it won't be possible for him to continue this game for much longer.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Speaking for myself, and not pretending to be anything more than my opinion, I'm not willing to see the secretary scenes. If they can be avoided better. If Zadiator adds her as a side (or main) character that's fine with me, but lets us ignore her at least romantically and sexually.

That he now turns the secretary / nun into a virgin doesn't convince me. And since I don't have a special fetish for virgin girls either, I'm still of the opinion to ignore her.
I think that's more than fair. Also, I wasn't pushing the virgin card necessarily, I'm just saying that as a story related thing tied to canon. I understand that if you've seen it, It can't be unseen. I just like the model enough to give it a chance.
As you said, avoidable is best in this situation.

Oct 18, 2020

First of all, I never said the secretary is gonna a be a li. I just said I had some scene planned for her even with mc. But to answer your question, every scene with her, also with li, will be avoidable(except which will affect the main story). So you can choose who you want to be with.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First of all, I never said the secretary is gonna a be a li. I just said I had some scene planned for her even with mc. But to answer your question, every scene with her, also with li, will be avoidable(except which will affect the main story). So you can choose who you want to be with.
Well, as I wasn't sure I have put that option (main) in parentheses. That said, it seemed to me more likely that she was a side character than a main one from your previous comments.

That you make her sex scenes avoidables is more than enough for me. (y)

Otherwise, although I haven't advanced much, it seems to be an interesting game.

I think that's more than fair. Also, I wasn't pushing the virgin card necessarily, I'm just saying that as a story related thing tied to canon. I understand that if you've seen it, It can't be unseen. I just like the model enough to give it a chance.
As you said, avoidable is best in this situation.
I understand what you are saying, but that model, for me, has lost any possible value as LI (which we already know isn't going to be, so it doesn't really matter). Since I prefer romance games, I usually avoid the MC having sex with side characters who aren't going to have an emotional (romantic) relationship with the MC. In this case, we add the fact what eliminates, in my opinion, her value as LI, so in reality she's a character that doesn't interest me at all.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I understand what you are saying, but that model, for me, has lost any possible value as LI (which we already know isn't going to be, so it doesn't really matter). Since I prefer romance games, I usually avoid the MC having sex with side characters who aren't going to have an emotional (romantic) relationship with the MC. In this case, we add the fact what eliminates, in my opinion, her value as LI, so in reality she's a character that doesn't interest me at all.
Yup, I see that. Comedian Patrice O Neil once said "the value of pussy is like cars it ain't like houses" so I can see that perspective. Its value drops from any scratch, bump or collision ;) Hopefully the Dev can make a solution that we can all be happy about.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
HEY! I hope it's still in the plans to mayyyyyyyyybeeeee, add her as a LI. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: MorphRO

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yup, I see that. Comedian Patrice O Neil once said "the value of pussy is like cars it ain't like houses" so I can see that perspective. Its value drops from any scratch, bump or collision ;) Hopefully the Dev can make a solution that we can all be happy about.
But he has already given a solution that I think suits us all: making her scenes avoidable. (y)

Oct 18, 2020
I am giving all to find that that solution and i hope i will be able provide that too.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
if the game gets hit, I make a side short project where the secretary will be the li( virgin, also you can impregnate lots of time) just for you.
If you throw in that she's also a Nun, you got yourself a deal mister :)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes