VN Ren'Py Abandoned Painting [v0.3] [ZadiatorGames]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Dang, I've never heard of a Dev actively cucking his fanbase. Wow! Now I see why it feels wasted. Hmm... You know what? He brought her to us, so I'm not too mad. I have been cucked by a Dev though. The dev from Culture Shock had i guess some diseased-ass, spaghetti code in his game and while I was on the "alpha" route, I was thrown into the Cuck route :( Luckily it was literally the first stages of it, so I didn't get hit with the full blast.

I wonder if other En Tee Argh haters have been done dirty in a similar way.
it makes you wonder because dev said
Although the Secretary can't be one of the main girls, I have some scenes planned for her(even with the mc). It will be added to the game if my future patrons want them to be.
so that means...in the end if we have some scenes with her...we would be...basically in a way..cucked?since she already had a lewd scene with the dev in the intro and a quite explicit one...one that was finished in her being pregnant...

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
a bit but...you had some content there also...not just 5 min of game time and 2 of them were in intro/stuff that doesn't have any bearing on the main story
EDIT : also...I don't really remember red rocket putting full blown lewd scenes like ...this intro scene...which again...I'm not sure why it's there....
I think I heard someone say that she got gangbanged/raped by a bunch of dudes in an interaction if I'm remembering right. I think you get to choose it, but you know, gross.

so that means...in the end if we have some scenes with her...we would be...basically in a way..cucked?since she already had a lewd scene with the dev in the intro and a quite explicit one...one that was finished in her being pregnant...
True, but at the same time, that could be non-canonical. As much as I'm not a fan of that stuff, it can always be played off as an out of universe action. She could be a real character in the story that's a secretary/nun and she's never had sex and is as pure as a snowflake. If he adds her to the story, it could work :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I think I heard someone say that she got gangbanged/raped by a bunch of dudes in an interaction if I'm remembering right. I think you get to choose it, but you know, gross.
yup GB by a bunch of zombies. but i think it was like her daydreaming or something. cant remember since not my thing didnt really pay attention to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
The more I hear the less interested I become. There's no guarentee the dev won't 4th wall his meme cock into other girls in the future either, so the "no ntr / cuck" is more an aspiration than a guarantee at this point. I dunno about most harem players, but I'm not even slightly interested in the dev's cock, meme or otherwise. So time to ignore this trainwreck.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The more I hear the less interested I become. There's no guarentee the dev won't 4th wall his meme cock into other girls in the future either, so the "no ntr / cuck" is more an aspiration than a guarantee at this point. I dunno about most harem players, but I'm not even slightly interested in the dev's cock, meme or otherwise. So time to ignore this trainwreck.
I would tend to agree with you. I'm one of those "NTR in game? I'm out" kind of guys. BUT, I think we can give the dev the benefit of the doubt for now. We can clearly ask if he's gonna cuck us in the future. If he says "maybe/yes" then there's your answer, and you can safely drop the game. For me, if she does become a main LI (he said it's possible) I wouldn't want her touched afterwards. Though, if we made her into a LI because we love her so much, maybe the first scene can be forgiven.

My thoughts on the matter.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't think I will even download the new update because of this Dev comment
I have some scenes planned for her(even with the mc)
if she has "scenes" with the MC she is a LI and if that is the case the Dev lied with the no NTR/Sharing/Swinging.

I say get rid of the already existing scenes with her but even then the damage is already done to the game.

Reactions: J.Buttler
Oct 18, 2020
I can see your point. I am one of those people who simply hate NTR. So, to clear the doubts, there will be no more dev scene with any girls( dev with the main girls was never planned in the first place.)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I can see your point. I am one of those people who simply hate NTR. So, to clear the doubts, there will be no more dev scene with any girls( dev with the main girls was never planned in the first place.)
i dont mind dev interacting with the MC in 4th wall breaks sometimes they can be funny. i guess it was the sex scene that was the issue.

btw your secretary kicked your ass in my playthrough:sneaky::whistle:

Reactions: Larry2000
Oct 18, 2020
i dont mind dev interacting with the MC in 4th wall breaks sometimes they can be funny. I guess it was the sex scene that was the issue.

btw your secretary kicked your ass in my playthrough:sneaky::whistle:
I also meant no more dev sex scenes. Not no more dev scenes. He has a lot of guidings to give and has lot of beatings to get in the upcoming future

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2020
Honey Selest Style (+)
Like Always, Good Start, But Low concent... (-)
I also prefer games with more content. But in my case, I have 2 options
1. Big updates but will take too much time to create
2. Short updates but will take much less time to create.
And I choose the second one.

But if my future patrons want the first one, I can do that.

• Hey there
Reactions: DrWho8248

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Zadiator
If you wanna keep Patreon Page, when keep:
1 UpDate = 1 Moth
When you can get few k buks from Supporters (i hope)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
None of the things that have been argued about here bother me in the slightest.

However, I am extremely concerned that the developer seems to plan on building his game based on the preferences of his Patrons. That indicates to me that he has no clear plan for where this game is going.

If such is the case, I'm not interested. I'm out.

Mar 28, 2018
Seems like a promising game since I see that there will be no NTR here (I think). but my question would be.......WILL THERE BE VIRGIN GIRL/S IN THE GAME?? DUN DUN DUUUUUN (except for the secretary they are talking about)

Oct 18, 2020
None of the things that have been argued about here bother me in the slightest.

However, I am extremely concerned that the developer seems to plan on building his game based on the preferences of his Patrons. That indicates to me that he has no clear plan for where this game is going.

If such is the case, I'm not interested. I'm out.
I have the main story already planned and fixed. Though some of the side events (which will not effect the main story) will be added in the game decided on my patrons vote.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:HideThePain: :HideThePain:the scene at the beginning .... (I think it was a bad move for many possible players or patreons) even if player don't see the scene, in the Surname part she says he impregnate her, i don't think there is way to use that model in the story after that ( but the part where we can kick the Dev is good hahahaha)

Leaving that aside, the renders and animations are not bad and the story seems interesting at least it is different (surely all the training of the mother was for something and perhaps the father's death was not natural?)

2 things caught my attention: 1 the trees in the middle of the road and 2 the police car with no back doors? (I understand in a city but in a rural area that type of vehicle)

Good luck dev

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes