VN Ren'Py Abandoned Painting [v0.3] [ZadiatorGames]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was amused that when asking about the MC's surname, the Dev appears to make fun of us for choosing badly (and also that when you choose well he's disappointed). (y) (y) (y)

As a curious note: In Spain we officially have two surnames (one for each father) (or more, if you know enough; I know the first 8, 4 of my father and 4 of my mother) the order of the surnames is chosen by the parents, although as an adult you decide to change the order if you prefer another. Here, in addition, the woman keeps her surnames after getting married (I find it curious that in other places the woman loses it) I don't know exactly how this works in other countries, but I do know that this isn't the case in the United States or in almost all Northern European countries.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2020
I was amused that when asking about the MC's surname, the Dev appears to make fun of us for choosing badly (and also that when you choose well he's disappointed). (y) (y) (y)

As a curious note: In Spain we officially have two surnames (one for each father) (or more, if you know enough; I know the first 8, 4 of my father and 4 of my mother) the order of the surnames is chosen by the parents, although as an adult you decide to change the order if you prefer another. Here, in addition, the woman keeps her surnames after getting married (I find it curious that in other places the woman loses it) I don't know exactly how this works in other countries, but I do know that this isn't the case in the United States or in almost all Northern European countries.
Hmmm. Didn't know that...

Reactions: BlasKyau

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
My family is from Mexico and we have a similar tradition. Although, I don't know how many still do it, but essentially in order it's First Name, Middle name, Father's last name, Mother's Maiden name. We don't keep the other two last names from our parents, but it doesn't hurt to remember it, since many cousins will go by that name.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
My family is from Mexico and we have a similar tradition. Although, I don't know how many still do it, but essentially in order it's First Name, Middle name, Father's last name, Mother's Maiden name. We don't keep the other two last names from our parents, but it doesn't hurt to remember it, since many cousins will go by that name.
Most likely it's Spanish heritage.(y):)

Reactions: Larry2000

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Painting [v0.2.1] [ZadiatorGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.15 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.14 GB

Compressed Win Size: 170 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 169 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 176 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I just downloaded and finished the teaser that this game is so far. It definitely has promise! There were only a handful of grammatical errors... Other than the glitch of skipped scenes at the end when the aunt falls down the stairs, the only thing that I noticed off was some of the text would disappear into the next line without a click...

On a side note, I don't think that the dev and secretary interactions are necessary. They take time away from the main story. I think that the secretary should be in the game. The game is still early enough that placing her in it doesn't ruin it for me. She doesn't have to be a virgin/nun either. :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Very short - but I'm liking the slightly absurd humor. thumbs up for some of the names alone :ROFLMAO:

Oct 18, 2020
I just downloaded and finished the teaser that this game is so far. It definitely has promise! There were only a handful of grammatical errors... Other than the glitch of skipped scenes at the end when the aunt falls down the stairs, the only thing that I noticed off was some of the text would disappear into the next line without a click...

On a side note, I don't think that the dev and secretary interactions are necessary. They take time away from the main story. I think that the secretary should be in the game. The game is still early enough that placing her in it doesn't ruin it for me. She doesn't have to be a virgin/nun either. :)
The text disappearing was made based on real-life. Like when 2 people are talking and the 2nd one would abruptly start talking before the 1st person finished his sentence.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I would tend to agree with you. I'm one of those "NTR in game? I'm out" kind of guys. BUT, I think we can give the dev the benefit of the doubt for now. We can clearly ask if he's gonna cuck us in the future. If he says "maybe/yes" then there's your answer, and you can safely drop the game. For me, if she does become a main LI (he said it's possible) I wouldn't want her touched afterwards. Though, if we made her into a LI because we love her so much, maybe the first scene can be forgiven.

My thoughts on the matter.
I think this is the first time i see people discussing the possibility of the dev cucking his players quite literally this time lmaoo :KEK::KEK: this is absolute madness but from what i read about the first sex scene, it's a possibility :BootyTime: watch your LIs carefully guys :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
The text disappearing was made based on real-life. Like when 2 people are talking and the 2nd one would abruptly start talking before the 1st person finished his sentence.
But in real life you still would have heard everything the first person said, the text is disappearing to quickly to read it (yes I know you can adjust the speed)

Reactions: MorphRO

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well the changes seem fine to me, obviously the game still looks interesting.

On the other hand, I have to say that, surely because I must be very weird, spanking is something that I don't like very much (in fact, it's something that doesn't excite me at all, quite the opposite). In the conversation with Alice I have done it (to earn the point), but if that point isn't strictly necessary to have a relationship with her I will surely pass on it.

Finally, if it's possible to prevent (as it seems to be said in the introduction) the secretary from reappearing in the game (not even as a side character) I will definitely do it.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I can see your point. I am one of those people who simply hate NTR. So, to clear the doubts, there will be no more dev scene with any girls( dev with the main girls was never planned in the first place.)
The sex in this game should be around the MC, not you. Nobody cares about watching you fuck girls in your own game. The MC can't even get a handjob in his own game, while your avatar is swanning around knocking girls up. Put yourself in the players shoes, would you want to play this game after that intro? Would you believe the dev that they're genuine about making a harem game with no NTR / cuck after the MC witnesses that scene? You'd be having second thoughts I'd bet.

For someone who claims to "hate NTR" you've managed to taint your game with its stench. That makes no sense.

Oct 18, 2020
The sex in this game should be around the MC, not you. Nobody cares about watching you fuck girls in your own game. The MC can't even get a handjob in his own game, while your avatar is swanning around knocking girls up. Put yourself in the players shoes, would you want to play this game after that intro? Would you believe the dev that they're genuine about making a harem game with no NTR / cuck after the MC witnesses that scene? You'd be having second thoughts I'd bet.

For someone who claims to "hate NTR" you've managed to taint your game with its stench. That makes no sense.
Well. First of all, yeah. I get your point. But I never said the secretary was mc's girl, did I? And as I said before and in the game, there won't be any intimate scene of dev anymore. It was a one-time thing.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes