VN Ren'Py Abandoned Painting [v0.3] [ZadiatorGames]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
5. Rape (Well... if not mc is doing it himself *Hehe*)
Why not call it reverse rape and rape? Or voyeur rape its experiencing something stupid watching someone memories.
Why not call it experimentation?
Other would be is there any child birth? after years?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I know this will come off as nit-picking but I have to ask the Dev WHY?
You have it on your Patreon that there won't be some specific tags and I know this scene doesn't belong to these tags but why have the scene with the "secretary" at the beginning of the game? Just to add a sex scene in the first release?
I mean on your Patreon page she is the only character shown alone in a render and she is in 2 of the 4 preview pics in the OP and you, in my opinion, waste her for that? And yes I said waste because from all the females I can see in the OP she was my favorite.

Reactions: raganrok246

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You have it on your Patreon that there won't be some specific tags and I know this scene doesn't belong to these tags but why have the scene with the "secretary" at the beginning of the game? Just to add a sex scene in the first release?
I mean on your Patreon page she is the only character shown alone in a render and she is in 2 of the 4 preview pics in the OP and you, in my opinion, waste her for that? And yes I said waste because from all the females I can see in the OP she was my favorite.
i was more upset that the vaginal sex tag was just used for that on the first release. i was like..."damn i just got punked" but yeah secretaries are hot and i agree what a waste :whistle:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So...
I will not understand the role of the first sex scene in game...since it's useless....so..way to many renders spent on that ...on stuff that doesn't have any effect on the story....
and in this update again...animations and renders wasted on...trying to be funny...while it might be funny...it's also useless since that time could have been spent on rendering renders for main story...
I was interested first update I played...and was hoping that would be like a one time thing dev did (secretary and what not....)
but 2nd update and again more useless animations/renders...which have no bearing on the story..."chose a surname could have been done with a black screen..."
so dev maybe spend more time rendering for the actual story then .."comic" relief..again it's not that it wasn't funny...it was funny...I laughed..kick him and so on..funny...but ...then you go back to the story and a few clicks in ..you finished the "update".....so.....yea...
Otherwise I enjoy this VN ...even though we don't have that much information...it's still a pleasant time playing it , just...put a break on the "secretary & Dev character"...it's really not needed...
Best of luck

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Painting [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 179 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 161 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Sex scene just thrown into the first 10 seconds of the game, between people we don't know for reasons we don't know. It seemed like a "sex demo" to prove the dev can do sex scenes I guess? You can skip it but it doesn't warn you that it isn't the MC with the girl, even though the girl was showing herself to the MC prior to the scene. Misleading imo. And if she's a LI then that's totally off. Another harem game that has a terrible start.

Reactions: BTLD
Oct 18, 2020
Although the Secretary can't be one of the main girls, I have some scenes planned for her(even with the mc). It will be added to the game if my future patrons want them to be.

Oct 18, 2020
So...
I will not understand the role of the first sex scene in game...since it's useless....so..way to many renders spent on that ...on stuff that doesn't have any effect on the story....
and in this update again...animations and renders wasted on...trying to be funny...while it might be funny...it's also useless since that time could have been spent on rendering renders for main story...
I was interested first update I played...and was hoping that would be like a one time thing dev did (secretary and what not....)
but 2nd update and again more useless animations/renders...which have no bearing on the story..."chose a surname could have been done with a black screen..."
so dev maybe spend more time rendering for the actual story then .."comic" relief..again it's not that it wasn't funny...it was funny...I laughed..kick him and so on..funny...but ...then you go back to the story and a few clicks in ..you finished the "update".....so.....yea...
Otherwise I enjoy this VN ...even though we don't have that much information...it's still a pleasant time playing it , just...put a break on the "secretary & Dev character"...it's really not needed...
Best of luck
This is just the beginning of the game. I am planning on releasing new updates every 2 or 3 weeks but to your answer, the upcoming updates will be focused on the main girls and the story.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This is just the beginning of the game. I am planning on releasing new updates every 2 or 3 weeks but to your answer, the upcoming updates will be focused on the main girls and the story.
ah....I was saying you are wasting resources on a girl that ...has nothing to do with MC...just intro stuff...which can be done with 1 render...or even a black screen...that was my main point...not about when you release content...
I'm not even sure where you got the stuff with release date...all I said was update was short and it could have been a bit longer if you didn't waste renders/animation on useless intro stuff that doesn't help move on the story in any way

Oct 18, 2020
Sex scene just thrown into the first 10 seconds of the game, between people we don't know for reasons we don't know. It seemed like a "sex demo" to prove the dev can do sex scenes I guess? You can skip it but it doesn't warn you that it isn't the MC with the girl, even though the girl was showing herself to the MC prior to the scene. Misleading imo. And if she's a LI then that's totally off. Another harem game that has a terrible start.
No. She is not a li. I first added the secretary scene just to tell you guys something about me and a very few things about the game. Then thought expanding it would be funny and more likable.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Although the Secretary can't be one of the main girls, I have some scenes planned for her(even with the mc). It will be added to the game if my future patrons want them to be.
I mean, I'm just a random dude walking down this thread and I have yet to play the game; however, is it possible that if the community loves one of your models so much (like this one) you could find some room for her in the main cast?

Not asking you to change it mind you. Though, as a disinterested observer I also took a peek at this secretary and I love her already. Why do you show us steak prepared by the Gods and deny us of it?

If she plays an important role as a side character that's fine I guess. Still, she wasn't important as a story piece to stay a story piece... from my information, I've gathered you've already done some "whoopie" with her? Again, I haven't played it, so I'll just walk away. Though I am interested in your game :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I mean, I'm just a random dude walking down this thread and I have yet to play the game; however, is it possible that if the community loves one of your models so much (like this one) you could find some room for her in the main cast?

Not asking you to change it mind you. Though, as a disinterested observer I also took a peek at this secretary and I love her already. Why do you show us steak prepared by the Gods and deny us of it?

If she plays an important role as a side character that's fine I guess. Still, she wasn't important as a story piece to stay a story piece... from my information, I've gathered you've already done some "whoopie" with her? Again, I haven't played it, so I'll just walk away. Though I am interested in your game :)
if I remember correctly she hasn't done any "whoopie" with MC ...she has done "whoopie" with the "Dev"

• Angry
Reactions: Lokitox8
Oct 18, 2020
ah....I was saying you are wasting resources on a girl that ...has nothing to do with MC...just intro stuff...which can be done with 1 render...or even a black screen...that was my main point...not about when you release content...
I'm not even sure where you got the stuff with release date...all I said was update was short and it could have been a bit longer if you didn't waste renders/animation on useless intro stuff that doesn't help move on the story in any way
Then to answer your questions, the next updates will be fully focused on the main girls and the story. This was the last scene of the secretary for the time being.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
if I remember correctly she hasn't done any "whoopie" with MC ...she has done "whoopie" with the "Dev"
and she got knocked up. and beat devs ass...kinda reminds me of red rockets interactions

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
and she got knocked up. and beat devs ass...kinda reminds me of red rockets interactions
a bit but...you had some content there also...not just 5 min of game time and 2 of them were in intro/stuff that doesn't have any bearing on the main story
EDIT : also...I don't really remember red rocket putting full blown lewd scenes like ...this intro scene...which again...I'm not sure why it's there....

Oct 18, 2020

Definitely. If she gets too much popularity here, then why not?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a bit but...you had some content there also...not just 5 min of game time and 2 of them were in intro/stuff that doesn't have any bearing on the main story
i'll admit the intro scene was a bit long. i skipped most of the sex scene though. cause you know ""not the MC" but yeah she still mentions getting knocked up in next appearance. and its been a while since i played red rockets game but yeah in his/her case the avatar that got the scenes were the devs avatar not a girl the dev argues with. honestly thats the big difference

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i'll admit the intro scene was a bit long. i skipped most of the sex scene though. cause you know ""not the MC" but yeah she still mentions getting knocked up in next appearance. and its been a while since i played red rockets game but yeah in his/her case the avatar that got the scenes were the devs avatar not a girl the dev argues with. honestly thats the big difference
I know right?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Just re started the game to be sure...yea she(the secretary) gets fucked by the dev :))) .........
Larry2000
Dang, I've never heard of a Dev actively cucking his fanbase. Wow! Now I see why it feels wasted. Hmm... You know what? He brought her to us, so I'm not too mad. I have been cucked by a Dev though. The dev from Culture Shock had i guess some diseased-ass, spaghetti code in his game and while I was on the "alpha" route, I was thrown into the Cuck route :( Luckily it was literally the first stages of it, so I didn't get hit with the full blast.

I wonder if other En Tee Argh haters have been done dirty in a similar way.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes