Draghough

May 26, 2017
SAVED KappaBobRoss Well your comment can have multiple meanings , you can easily guess what meaning i was thinking

The game has good concept but executed very poorly ,I can easily see other similar games in this but in the worst manner, example the combat and the struggle , smashing the arrow keys have no purpose , you don't even lose health for getting raped , small ass animation and then pause for how long you feel like leaving it.
I don't judge ppl for liking the game but the combat alone would make you want to alt f4 , I like to play the game and unlock the CG's/reward that way but i can't recommend ppl to play the game that way , thats way i posted how to unlock the gallery or edit the save files to increase stats

The valued price alone is a laughtable factor , even for a hentai game

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well your comment can have multiple meanings
You're right. And originally when I replied it was because I thought it was funny that you called the game overrated when I didn't see anyone giving it that much praise. But when you explained yourself, my comment then just became literal. I didn't realize it was getting praise. :p

Reactions: Draghough

Hn84692aAABrvf

Jan 19, 2018
Not sure if something like this is liked/wanted I leave it here anyway.
Can you help me for a moment, please?
Got stuck when she needs to find "the smelliest can" or someting that can be found at the city. Where should I get that ?

Nevermind, didn't realize that I have to shoot the button at the sewer first.

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
How do you get into the Grocery Store? Do you need to kick down that metal gate? Because it seems like that's what you should do, but nothing is happening.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do you get into the Grocery Store? Do you need to kick down that metal gate? Because it seems like that's what you should do, but nothing is happening.
There's a grocery store? I don't think I ever even saw it. Is that where the dog food is supposed to be? I just gave up on that after spending an hour roaming around trying to find it. Somewhere in the city, my ass. Beat the last boss with brute force alone.

devilbird

Jun 28, 2018
You're talking about the gate in the sewer underneath the store, yes? There's actually a button in the top section of the sewer that you need to shoot with a button. It is also why you can find the respawning bullet in the sewer, so you could realistically just keep farming bullets until you have enough to kill anything.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
i have my fair share of kinks, and i love bdsm. but...... HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! this game is wrong!!! will keep.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I was hoping for a lot of Pregnancy content but was disappointed. As far as I can tell, I was only able to find one Pregnancy bad end.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes