RPGM Completed Paizuri Slave Training Program [v1.05] [Aeba no Mori]

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

c3nk0000

Feb 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unfortunately, I can’t disagree... bodily mod are often extremely poorly written... my standards have completely dropped to the point that I’m ready to ignore the art... if only they adequately described the setting appropriate for the genre... unfortunately this the first game that could attract me and showed that it is possible... in any case, thanks for the games, I’ll definitely watch it in the near future ^_^

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
I
Sadly I don't know any title that established the body mod and mental corruption this well, while offering nice art.
Body-Mod games I like are from GFF (Kuribayashi Chris), but they go into extreme/grotesque direction.
That would be these two games:
Contamination
Oozehazard
Quality-wise games of Natyusyo are great too:
Yuka-Scattered Shards of the Yokai
Yukas Mansion
The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki

Most other body-mod themed games are quite lacking in quality of art and/or production.
I'm happy to anyone posting good body-mod games to prove me wrong.
I like your recommendations, don't worry if they are extreme grotesque like kuribayshi, recommend more like that (preferably male protagonist)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
RicknRollDickHole thanks for the heads up. you're absolutely right.
i've run the game from the malicious .exe multiple times now, cannot say i've noticed anything different nor any "Program" startup. Avast detects nothing on the file itself for some reason and also a full system scan with both avast and malwarebytes doesn't return anything.
where did you actually see the virus when trying to uninstall it? i myself don't think i had to install the game at all, i think when you run that exe it just launches the game. i also just checked and don't see any installed or running programs i don't recognize.
it seems the malware tries to do something and, from what we can see from the batch file, launches the game afterwards. if i'm lucky the malware decided not to execute because of my active AV.

Bob69
please fix the download links. the actual game is only what's within the GameData folder, the .bat and .exe outside it are malware.
also if you can, please take actions on whoever originally shared this.
Not sure how I should report the DLsite page. As its literally shared that way by on DLsite.
I will add v1.05. Cause I actually own it on DLsite.

The Virus flags are all generic AI warnings. (I think its because of the AI translation used)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Not sure how I should report the DLsite page. As its literally shared that way by on DLsite.

The Virus flags are all generic AI warnings. (I think its because of the AI translation used)
fucked up if it's shared by the dev themselves.
the TrainGame.exe and TrainGame.bat are for sure malware and not related to translation or the game. the game runs the exact same if you launch it from GameData/game.exe (as any other RPGM game would) and if you read the batch file that's exactly what it's doing but not before running some encrypted code.

it's not just the virus scan hits, nobody encrypts batch file contents for legitimate purposes, and a game having a batch file at all to run the actual game launcher later after some encrypted code suggests it's doing something else that it wants to stay hidden from the user.
it's obviously malware.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
the TrainGame.exe and TrainGame.bat are for sure malware and not related to translation or the game. the game runs the exact same if you launch it from GameData/game.exe (as any other RPGM game would) and if you read the batch file that's exactly what it's doing but not before running some encrypted code.

it's not just the virus scan hits, nobody encrypts batch file contents for legitimate purposes, and a game having a batch file at all to run the actual game launcher later after some encrypted code suggests it's doing something else that it wants to stay hidden from the user.
it's obviously malware.
No clue but its shared that way on the official DL site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yukariin

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022

it's obviously malware.
Are you talking about this section?

::[Bat To Exe Converter]
::
::YAwzoRdxOk+EWAjk
::fBw5plQjdCuDJNxsIsbt1CfXrPQB3rk55WmfCyh4Dxu7KofC0hfG+20JWVdSHGPzGsADrxPHLfm6afcFDxRWMBuoYW8=
::YAwzuBVtJxjWCl3EqQJgSA==
::ZR4luwNxJguZRRnk
::Yhs/ulQjdF+5
::cxAkpRVqdFKZSzk=
::cBs/ulQjdF+5
::ZR41oxFsdFKZSDk=
::eBoioBt6dFKZSDk=
::cRo6pxp7LAbNWATEpCI=
::egkzugNsPRvcWATEpCI=
::dAsiuh18IRvcCxnZtBJQ
::cRYluBh/LU+EWAnk
::YxY4rhs+aU+JeA==
::cxY6rQJ7JhzQF1fEqQJQ
::ZQ05rAF9IBncCkqN+0xwdVs0
::ZQ05rAF9IAHYFVzEqQJQ
::eg0/rx1wNQPfEVWB+kM9LVsJDGQ=
::fBEirQZwNQPfEVWB+kM9LVsJDGQ=
::cRolqwZ3JBvQF1fEqQJQ
::dhA7uBVwLU+EWDk=
::YQ03rBFzNR3SWATElA==
::dhAmsQZ3MwfNWATElA==
::ZQ0/vhVqMQ3MEVWAtB9wSA==
::Zg8zqx1/OA3MEVWAtB9wSA==
::dhA7pRFwIByZRRnk
::Zh4grVQjdCuDJNxsIsbt1CfXrPQB3rk55WmfCyh4Dxu7KofC0hfG+20JWVdSHGPzGsADrxPHLfm6afc4HhpRcDWqYwp6rHZH1g==
::YB416Ek+ZG8=
::978f952a14a936cc963da21a135fa983

The :: implies that they are comments. But I don't know what it's saying since it's encrypted. But I'd assume since they are comment they aren't running anything.

Only thing that is running should be this part

cd GameData
start Game.exe

Reactions: Kazutoyo

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Are you talking about this section?

::[Bat To Exe Converter]
::YAwzoRdxOk+EWAjk
::fBw5plQjdCuDJNxsIsbt1CfXrPQB3rk55WmfCyh4Dxu7KofC0hfG+20JWVdSHGPzGsADrxPHLfm6afcFDxRWMBuoYW8=
::YAwzuBVtJxjWCl3EqQJgSA==
::ZR4luwNxJguZRRnk
::Yhs/ulQjdF+5
::cxAkpRVqdFKZSzk=
::cBs/ulQjdF+5
::ZR41oxFsdFKZSDk=
::eBoioBt6dFKZSDk=
::cRo6pxp7LAbNWATEpCI=
::egkzugNsPRvcWATEpCI=
::dAsiuh18IRvcCxnZtBJQ
::cRYluBh/LU+EWAnk
::YxY4rhs+aU+JeA==
::cxY6rQJ7JhzQF1fEqQJQ
::ZQ05rAF9IBncCkqN+0xwdVs0
::ZQ05rAF9IAHYFVzEqQJQ
::eg0/rx1wNQPfEVWB+kM9LVsJDGQ=
::fBEirQZwNQPfEVWB+kM9LVsJDGQ=
::cRolqwZ3JBvQF1fEqQJQ
::dhA7uBVwLU+EWDk=
::YQ03rBFzNR3SWATElA==
::dhAmsQZ3MwfNWATElA==
::ZQ0/vhVqMQ3MEVWAtB9wSA==
::Zg8zqx1/OA3MEVWAtB9wSA==
::dhA7pRFwIByZRRnk
::Zh4grVQjdCuDJNxsIsbt1CfXrPQB3rk55WmfCyh4Dxu7KofC0hfG+20JWVdSHGPzGsADrxPHLfm6afc4HhpRcDWqYwp6rHZH1g==
::YB416Ek+ZG8=
::978f952a14a936cc963da21a135fa983

The :: implies that they are comments. But I don't know what it's saying since it's encrypted. But I'd assume since they are comment they aren't running anything.

Only thing that is running should be this part

cd GameData
start Game.exe
it was used with a program called "Bat To Exe Converter", you can google that.
basically, someone made the malware in this batch file (probably dev themselves), then ran the program on it with the option to encrypt the original batch file, giving you 2 files as output, one being the binary .exe and the other being this batch file with encrypted contents, with the non-malware unencrypted part appended at the end to run the game.
since it seems to be a coin miner, dev probably got it somewhere to make an extra buck and simply added 2 extra lines at the end to run his game and pretend that's how you're supposed to run it.

Jan 25, 2022

no and no also as i said i got infected by it and even though i don't see any trace of it anymore i believe i am still infected by it also if you ran this game don't use edge or genshin or anything that uses webview on the infected pc as it hijack webview most likely to inject more malware into files you download online redirect you from official sites to fake one and read all of your passwords and bank info i believe i am still infected because after i cleaned all files the virus dropped and repaired webview and edge i can't access internet from eternet cable and wifi i had to use usb but that could just be my computer

Jan 25, 2022
the only way i see to delete it is to change the ssd or harddrive i am pretty sure it could spread if you tried to format using another computer since it is able to open itself when you select it (single click)

Jan 25, 2022
Y

Your delusional
i assure you i am not i tried everything and reinstalled windows and yet i still get 6 webview processes sending stuff to an address that doesn't exist (it might have infected my motherboard since my pc is very old bios that barely support uefi programs old it might not be that bad on your computer but i swear it is a pain for me)

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes