asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I don't see what difficulties you encountered. Do all of the smith's scenes, farm a few slimes and bats, and you're essentially good to go. I also love to go with Richard when farming a bit because his "throw money" just freeze the enemy adn you get free hits.

ironmanbtw

Nov 25, 2017
I downloaded it , but i have a problem opening it , i have it with several different games. Can anyone help me ?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I downloaded it , but i have a problem opening it , i have it with several different games. Can anyone help me ?
That's clearly not a problem with 'the game', just with your zip file.
So either it didn't finish downloading completely, resulting in a corrupt file (I'm seeing 'size == 0 bytes' in your screencap after all).
Or you should use a different zip client (never used what you're screenshotting).

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
but you did actually unpack the game, right? youre not trying to start the game from within the zip file, correct?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Has anyone noticed a severe memory leak problem with this game? I'm playing the latest version on here from Mega and after 20 to 30 minutes things slow down and become unstable. My hard drive is almost full with only 10 Gigs free, and when it happens I lose 9 Gigs and it almost crashes my system, forcing a reboot to get it back. Those with plenty of free memory might not have noticed. Does anyone have a solution to the excessive memory use? I tried playing with little to no teleporting and it made no difference.

ironmanbtw

Nov 25, 2017
but you did actually unpack the game, right? youre not trying to start the game from within the zip file, correct?
cmmon man im not that retarded. I asume its my zip unpack program thats failing me. Ihave to get a different one.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
cmmon man im not that retarded. I asume its my zip unpack program thats failing me. Ihave to get a different one.
I have not had PeaZip fail me in several years. It opens everything including 7Zip.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Has anyone noticed a severe memory leak problem with this game? I'm playing the latest version on here from Mega and after 20 to 30 minutes things slow down and become unstable. My hard drive is almost full with only 10 Gigs free, and when it happens I lose 9 Gigs and it almost crashes my system, forcing a reboot to get it back. Those with plenty of free memory might not have noticed. Does anyone have a solution to the excessive memory use? I tried playing with little to no teleporting and it made no difference.
You running WinOS with only +/-10GB of storage remaining on the C-drive is a problem in whatever scenario you can think of.
First of all, the storage on your C: ain't related to any kind of 'memory usage', so you can't really blame any memory leaks or whatnot.
Only when you 'run out' of available (RAM) memory and you start addressing your page file does it actually matter how much storage you got. At that point, it starts getting slow AF of course, since constantly swapping is a disaster for speed. Your HDD is a gajillion times slower than your RAM after all.

A data drive next to the C: drive that's next to full ain't really an issue, but still ... in any case, you really shouldn't run WinOS on a drive that's nearly full.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
You running WinOS with only +/-10GB of storage remaining on the C-drive is a problem in whatever scenario you can think of.
First of all, the storage on your C: ain't related to any kind of 'memory usage', so you can't really blame any memory leaks or whatnot.
Only when you 'run out' of available (RAM) memory and you start addressing your page file does it actually matter how much storage you got. At that point, it starts getting slow AF of course, since constantly swapping is a disaster for speed. Your HDD is a gajillion times slower than your RAM after all.

A data drive next to the C: drive that's next to full ain't really an issue, but still ... in any case, you really shouldn't run WinOS on a drive that's nearly full.
Thanks for the reply. I ordered a terabyte external drive and will move about half of my data to it.

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Does anyone else get this error when selecting the Language? I can't change settings either.
I tried downloading from different sources and using admin.
Capture.PNG

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Afaik you simply can't. You can only replace them.
Yes and no. Originally you annoyingly just can't.
But someone posted a mod here that allows you to get rid of them though.

Thanks for the reply. I ordered a terabyte external drive and will move about half of my data to it.
Cool.

Freeing up your C: drive from the edge of implosion is never a bad thing. :cool:

Reactions: ronan333

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry after having been three times in robert's villa by the sea, the last with the bf, is the story with robert over or can it go on? I got a little stuck with him

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not sure why you want to get rid of a mercenary, they only provide scenes when sleeping in certain areas. Not like they do much else other than follow Lias around.

Of course the combat use, but that's sort of a given. Haven't seen much but it looks like only the pistol guy has a harassment option, and it just ups the TP which is never used. Combat is kind of meh, wish with the various Combat Armors you would see a difference in the portrait or something.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes