Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Language: English
Actually, a number of languages are available for selection. English came first, I think. At least the Japanese looks like a poor translation to me.

[EDIT] OK, started playing the game didn't get far. Hard pass from me. I hate when the protagonist is supposedly strong and capable but actually a completely incompetent idiot.

Last edited:

otoshimara

May 8, 2018
Anyone know of any other titles this artist worked on?

I know the developer hasn't got any others out yet, but the art style is... appealing?

adef123

Jun 13, 2020
help, Idk what do do after arriving at Baru and talked to the brothel nun chick... Forgot to read so i'm lost. What do I have to do next? is there some short of quest guide or instruction?

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Does anyone else get this error when selecting the Language? I can't change settings either.
I tried downloading from different sources and using admin.
View attachment 825262
Update: Fixed it by removing it out of the download folder. All other games work there, but I moved the game folder to desktop and it works. Hope this helps someone.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game, any chance they fix the bug with the final boss so you can win on the true herione route, or is that still broken?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Answer my own question, thank god for save editor. Ran through the game after editing my experience. I include my save PaladinLias.rar if anyone wants the happy ending, but right after you beat the final boss, this glitch appears.

Failed to load : img/pictures/CGhunli

I figure out a fix though for people interested.

I rename CGhunli01.rpgmvp to CGhunli.rpgmvp and it solves the problem

Here is a copy of the file CGhunli Fix.rar if you want to fix the downloads here or insert it into PaladinLias\www\img\pictures

Enjoy.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Inverse Shidou this game is still very glitchy at time, best advise is to save often.

I had to restart during my cheat / speed run due to 2 crashes and I only played for 1 hr and a half avoiding unnecessary encounters. I can't recommend this H game to anyone, but the H scene are above average, so it may be worth it if you don't mind the crashes. I just wish whoever design Paladin Lias did a better job.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Answer my own question, thank god for save editor. Ran through the game after editing my experience. I include my save PaladinLias.rar if anyone wants the happy ending, but right after you beat the final boss, this glitch appears.

Failed to load : img/pictures/CGhunli

I figure out a fix though for people interested.

I rename CGhunli01.rpgmvp to CGhunli.rpgmvp and it solves the problem

Here is a copy of the file CGhunli Fix.rar if you want to fix the downloads here or insert it into PaladinLias\www\img\pictures

Enjoy.
damn! so thats why I can't bear evil Lias!
so the only way is to cheat through lvl?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The only way to hurt the goddess is to use your Divine power to boost your stats and to do Holy damage.

If you avoid corruption, your magic attack Goddess Power will only heal, you have to be corrupted to do damage with it.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I never crashed in this game

You really SURE that you always launch it in Japanese?

That no matter how noone mentions anything, that no matter how "translated" it may seem, that no matter that all filenames look OK, that you got common sense to launch it ANYWAY in Japanese?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I must've missed the directions about the merc you can hire.
How do you get rid of them once they're in your party?
I can't seem to shake em off, all I can do is exchange them with the other merc

AbsoluteLewd

Sep 29, 2020
I must've missed the directions about the merc you can hire.
How do you get rid of them once they're in your party?
I can't seem to shake em off, all I can do is exchange them with the other merc
I'm in the same boat, buddy. I'll let you know if I ever figure it out.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes