Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Is there any way I can cheat all the perks into the game? I had to restart it twice cause of a choice I really wanted but didn't have the right perk for.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Is there any way I can cheat all the perks into the game? I had to restart it twice cause of a choice I really wanted but didn't have the right perk for.
There is. Enable the ren'py command console through the usual means and set perk_strongman, perk_socialButterfly, and perk_socialChameleon to true. Case sensitive, as I typed them.

Last edited:

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
It seems promising, maybe there are a few confusing tags but I bet it's normal considering how early we are in this story.
I can't say that a brothel (even an exclusive one) is my thing but everyone likes something different, right?

I think the game is worth paying attention to, or at least promises to be.

Just a small suggestion, think about adding a gallery of scenes in the game, unless such a role is to be played by "Bonus gallery" but if so, a somewhat misleading name :)

iny

Aug 24, 2016
Very impressive first release.
I'm interested to see how the devs pull off romance without NTR (as the tags and lack thereof imply) in a setting like this.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
God, I love Mina and Hana. Great job with this first release many different paths to choose from is a great start for a game like this just hope it doesn't get TOO complicated down the line.

Reactions: Salomon108

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
damn the traits and choices :p is there a guide/walkthrough planned or?
ps: is it possible to get traits/perks etc later on?
because i want to try every possible perk/trait etc but that's gonna take a loong time haha

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Wow, i love the the way you've been rendering this Chinese 3D style.
A potential bomb of the 1st release. Great work !

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Oh man, I really wish I had read some of the posts/reviews before playing.

I'm going to have to pass on this one, was looking for a romance story but not interested if every one of your love interests has bellys full of other guy's spunk.

Not into sharing with other guys, looking for something exclusive to the MC.

Good luck to those who enjoy this.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
On the first look, it could be good... but why a standart MC? He looks like any other.

Jayepex

Jul 4, 2018
Very promising start. I remember GIL★ギル from Hongfire, his HS scenes were always top tier so it's nice seeing this artist working on the project.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
looks like sharing is a major thing so that blows but it fits with the story. all in all good story nice size for a first release. mom's past sucks. was there a way to get Lucy to choose MC in the event or nah? all in all not a bad game.
I did not look at the code, but my guess is that it is not possible to be Lucy's partner. (n) :confused::cry:
Ok, but why is that your guess? Well it seems like most of the choices in this game is what I like to call "non-choices".
Hold on a second, what does that mean? It means that picking either option will get you more or less the same result. The text output might be slightly different depending on the choice, but other than that the choice has no real impact on the story. It is thus merely the illusion of a choice as a way to get the player engaged in the story/game.
If my guess is wrong, then by all means share the way to Lucy with the people! :p

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Simply great! the chapter 1 have more contents than most of the full games and the models are beautiful.
just too many options sometimes, but I?m really picky here ;-)

ghengascant

Aug 8, 2018
really liking this so far, it ticks most of my kinks boxes. Looking forward to the next bit so please dont abandon it.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
No idea where you were looking but I didn't see a single dominant male.

Between the red head and the woman running the club they were the only 2 dominant people in the game.

I do agree there, 100%.

It was the romance tag that brought me in when I saw the pic of the well toned red head. I had my in game ship all planned out.

I just don't see it.

It does say at the end you might find romance but going by what's been shown .... i'm not bothered by people fucking around, I love it personally. I am happy when people enjoy sex.

However....

I don't want to romance and sail off into the sunset with a woman that needs emptying of a months worth of cum from a sex contest.

I read the romance tag, I played the game, I red through the tags again and the only thing that came to mind is an old song "one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong".

As of typing this, only the barmaid is looking like she could be a potential love interest.
Unless dev changes some character's personalities due to bizarre/shocking believable events, I don't see it happening for me either. It would be a good way for some kind of character development though.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I did not look at the code, but my guess is that it is not possible to be Lucy's partner. (n) :confused::cry:
Ok, but why is that your guess? Well it seems like most of the choices in this game is what I like to call "non-choices".
Hold on a second, what does that mean? It means that picking either option will get you more or less the same result. The text output might be slightly different depending on the choice, but other than that the choice has no real impact on the story. It is thus merely the illusion of a choice as a way to get the player engaged in the story/game.
If my guess is wrong, then by all means share the way to Lucy with the people! :p
No, you are right; there is no way to be Lucy's partner. There are a couple of spots to look out for (for example, the scenes you get during and after the night club segment significantly diverge), but for most part your choices are affecting things like character affection, which is yet to have a payoff.

What femdom content is present in this game and with what characters?
It's actually lezdom and if that's your only draw, you might not find enough of it to warrant downloading and playing this build.

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
This was ALOT of content for a first release which makes me wonder how big the next releases are gonna be and how long its gonna take, hopefully Mutt & Jeff dont crash and burn because the content is good so far!
The renders are good, sex scenes are awsome, and the chicks are hot.

Reactions: m3lee
4.90 star(s) 466 Votes