Daarkeh

Sep 17, 2019
This game is a real gem, intiguing story, amazing art, awesome design, right to the point.
So far really good, will watch it with a keen eye

Reactions: TD1900

annonyannony

Jul 6, 2017
How many new (fuckable in ch2 or in the future) characters are you planning to add in new chapter? Or are you going to stick with those already presented, and you are not going to create many more characters in the future?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How many new (fuckable in ch2 or in the future) characters are you planning to add in new chapter? Or are you going to stick with those already presented, and you are not going to create many more characters in the future?
The main girls are those pictured in the thread's banner: Rosalind, Felicia, Veronica, Mina, and Hana. They, along with Kathleen, are the story's principal characters and constitute the bulk of the game's sexual content.

There will be a small amount of (fuckable) side-characters, some already introduced in ch. 1 actually, but you may have forgot about due to very, very minor screen time and next to no lines.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Very impressive first release. Great writing, good and varied characters(personality wise), nice overall art design, very well done GUI -- including things like transition screens (something that tend to not be a thing, but I feel I have to mention here) and some nice sex scenes. Though the threesome scene was pretty disappointing. Then again, it did show that characters have some personality. So on that front I felt it was well done.
Ah, almost for got to mention that there is an impressive amount of content for a first release. It's not some half baked demo, simply to check for interest. It's a real (and beefy) first chapter.

One of things I liked less -- though still wasn't bad by any means -- was some the character design. The game uses the same software as 34236 other games, so the models also look very similar. It's also pretty clear that the authors love big boobs.
Overall, I'd say that character design is still good, though not very special and in quality a bit below some of the other things this game has to offer.

Another things I didn't really like, was how at some point the game takes away a lot of agency from the player -- and even the MC. Now I like myself a humiliation/submission scene, but in the second part of the game, you as the player are pretty much just the audience; looking at scene after scene. While the scenes were great, pretty much non of it had much to do with the MC. And sure, it's more realistic that not EVERYTHING happens to the MC and EVERYTHING has the MC involved. But still... I felt it was a bit poorly paced and just to much content that doesn't really involve the MC/the player.
In the first half of the game, I also felt the story was going more towards where the girls would be scenes like that (maybe even in the background), and the MC would interact with them in between those events and/or prepare them for what's to come. Not just straight: you're hired. Now go sit down and watch.

But again: overal a great game -- or maybe I should say 'visual novel' instead. In my opinion one of the better ones on this site

Last edited:
Reactions: TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for taking the time to write a thorough, well-thought assessment. I'm happy that you found our project engaging enough to warrant one. Puts a little pep to my morning.

Speaking briefly to your last paragraph, I (think/hope) you'll find the pacing and player agency more even-keeled going forward into the other chapters, where Edwin will begin to play a bigger role in the weekly exhibitions as both part of the show and as a handler.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
What femdom content is present in this game and with what characters?
There's a somewhat sizable lezdom sequence toward the end of the current build. If you're solely looking for femdom content featuring a male submissive, I would avoid playing the game at its current version.

Reactions: Hordragg

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Is there a month you are aiming to release the next update? Maybe end of this month or next?
We're currently putting the finishing touches on the second to last big scene that will be included in the next update, then we have one last biggish scene involving Veronica, which will be followed by bugging/forcing some people to proofread and play test for us.

All said, GIL and I are collectively aiming to get an update out this month. Knock on wood.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Very nice quality for the first release. I've enjoyed it very much, can't wait for the next update.
Thanks!
GIL is working very hard on getting this last stretch of images done, so you won't be waiting too long. :)

EDIT: Juuuuust to clarify, so I don't accidentally put my foot in my mouth, I meant the goal of getting it out this month is well on track, not that it'll drop tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I'm seeing you everywhere on threads I follow :LOL:
What can I say I'm bored. It's a distraction... like twitter. thou I don't use twitter. This replaced that app that shall not be named after they banned adult stuff. Besides it's fun. I like this game and the community here is a good one. Some communities are toxic. One of the Threads I frequent is usually good but now it's being inundated with douches, trolls and noobs asking when the next update is RIGHT after a new one is posted and we're busy gushing... So I'm expanding the threads I keep tabs on.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
What can I say I'm bored. It's a distraction... like twitter. thou I don't use twitter. This replaced that app that shall not be named after they banned adult stuff. Besides it's fun. I like this game and the community here is a good one. Some communities are toxic. One of the Threads I frequent is usually good but now it's being inundated with douches, trolls and noobs asking when the next update is RIGHT after a new one is posted and we're busy gushing... So I'm expanding the threads I keep tabs on.
I think I know you're talking about Tumblr am I right? :LOL: I'm not complaining to always see a familiar face on other threads, at least I know which thread you most frequent visit, best game amiright? HAHA

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I think I know you're talking about Tumblr am I right? :LOL: I'm not complaining to always see a familiar face on other threads, at least I know which thread you most frequent visit, best game amiright? HAHA
Yes the Sauron of APPs. Didn't think you were. Yeah seeing users you see on other threads for games you like is nice.
Best game... it umm... ouff I don't want to get murdered but it's a top 10... TOP 7 TOP 5. It's just Naughty Lyanna & The Headmaster are tied for first with me. So that's my first two. Then there Corruption, Harem Hotel, Insight of you, The Company, this new game called Falling for Madison and this game Pale Carnations that are always shifting between my top 3 and top 8. Finally Young Maria and Whoremaker are tied at 9, to there Top 9 and Top 10... I know I'm missing LOTS so my list changes CONSTANTLY. Not to mention there are some I am to ashamed to admit that I like. It's a love hate. Love the content of these games just not the perspective. How bout you. Actually How bout everyone on the thread?

TOP 10 list of games on this site. I'm curious. Just put XXX if it's a game and lurk the thread of but are to ashamed to admit you like it.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Just want to announce that the script for our first update is tentatively settled and all the images for it have been shot. We're going to take about a week to play test, bug hunt, polish, and finish some under the hood stuff. It'll also give Zoey Raven , whose been kind enough to do the official walkthrough, enough time to complete it.

All told, we're aiming to get the update out by July 27th to our backers. Maaaaaaybe a little sooner.
Hope you'll enjoy it. :)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Just want to announce that the script for our first update is tentatively settled and all the images for it have been shot. We're going to take about a week to play test, bug hunt, polish, and finish some under the hood stuff. It'll also give Zoey Raven , whose been kind enough to do the official walk through, enough time to complete it.

All told, we're aiming to get the update out by July 27th to our backers. Maaaaaaybe a little sooner.
Hope you'll enjoy it. :)
Stop......I can only get so erect

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes