den123456789

Nov 17, 2018
guys, i'm on veronica path, i hugged her during the 2 exhibition but everytime i invite her to drink with me she refuses, is this about other relationships with other characters because i don't understand what is happening

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
This game is very highly acclaimed in the community, so I ask can it offer the same level of experience for someone who is turned off by BDSM?

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
This game is very highly acclaimed in the community, so I ask can it offer the same level of experience for someone who is turned off by BDSM?
The answer to that depends on your view of adult games and VNs. Do you feel that you need to nut to every single sexy scene, or can you enjoy some sexual events in games for their drama and storytelling without it needing to meet your personal preferences?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly: I don't care for BDSM either and the game still works great. The "Club stuff" is portrait in such a way, that the player very much is supposed to be disgusted by it (at least to some degree) and there is a lot more to the game (and a lot more scenes) outside of the Club stuff as well.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
The answer to that depends on your view of adult games and VNs. Do you feel that you need to nut to every single sexy scene, or can you enjoy some sexual events in games for their drama and storytelling without it needing to meet your personal preferences?
I would like to say that I don’t have to climax to every single scene but It depends, I would say it depends on if the majority of sexual content lands on what I like then it shouldn’t raise as a problem, but if most of the sex scenes fall into BDSM then it might be an issue for me.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I would like to say that I don’t have to climax to every single scene but It depends, I would say it depends on if the majority of sexual content lands on what I like then it shouldn’t raise as a problem, but if most of the sex scenes fall into BDSM then it might be an issue for me.
Well, no other way to find out than giving it a try.

One thing I will say though is, that the game tends to show harder sex. Not BDSM but hard and fast, at least most of the time. On the other side there are also a lot of scenes of the MC really taking care of the women as well, so...yeah...there is a lot in here already, I guess. :BootyTime:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I don't have numbers or stats here (we have ename144 for that), but I don't think most of the scenes are BDSM. Some of the sex scenes take place outside the club's influence and aren't BDSM. Quite a lot of the sex scenes that are set up by MC's involvement in the club, but not within the club itself aren't BDSM either. If you can view the BDSM and kinky elements for their plot relevance without being disgusted that you had to see a girl restrained on a bdsm bench or locked in a cage or something, then I think you can enjoy the game. If you're looking for a vanilla harem game though, this ain't it.
It's excellent. Best AVN writing all time, imo. The GOATed HS artist is making the visuals. The story is intriguing with consideration to moral dilemmas that you don't often see in AVNs. Usually when they are, they're usually heavy-handed or insidiously preachy. Not here. It's all handled well with empathy. Give it a shot.

Last edited:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Well, no other way to find out than giving it a try.

One thing I will say though is, that the game tends to show harder sex. Not BDSM but hard and fast, at least most of the time. On the other side there are also a lot of scenes of the MC really taking care of the women as well, so...yeah...there is a lot in here already, I guess. :BootyTime:
I will take you up on that, given you have the certified Luna prof:HideThePain:
I don't have numbers or stats here (we have ename144 for that), but I don't think most of the scenes are BDSM. Some of the sex scenes take place outside the club's influence and aren't BDSM. Quite a lot of the sex scenes that are set up by MC's involvement in the club, but not within the club itself aren't BDSM either. If you can view the BDSM and kinky elements for their plot relevance without being disgusted that you had to see a girl restrained on a bdsm bench or locked in a cage or something, then I think you can enjoy the game. If you're looking for a vanilla harem game though, this ain't it.
It's excellent. Best AVN writing all time, imo. The GOATed HS artist is making the visuals. The story is intriguing with consideration to moral dilemmas that you don't often see in AVNs, and when they are, they're usually heavy-handed or insidiously preachy. Not here. It's all handled well. Give it a shot.
Yeah I was thoroughly intrigued to try this one for quite sometime, thanks for the reassurance

shortstak

Dec 12, 2018
is there any way to download the recent update without redownloading the entire game again? my internet connection sucks and I hate waiting for things to download :(

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
just curious, since there's no i-cest in this, what's the likelihood that the MC's best friend hooks up with MC's mom.... :unsure:

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
just curious, since there's no i-cest in this, what's the likelihood that the MC's best friend hooks up with MC's mom.... :unsure:
probably a small chance, but hopefully zero. The mother character seems to be getting treated like more of a side character that's usually used to for the MC's development and the development of his relationships.
Unless its in a fucked up world where she decides she wants to betray the trust of the most important person in her life, I don't see the mother ever consenting to having sex with the friend.

Also, hasn't she been through enough? lets just let the woman be happy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Untrue. Victoria herself said she is not interested in romance anymore, however she does imply having a active and healthy sexual life.

Also by the N time: no. There will not be incest here or sexual scenes with her other than maybe more flashbacks.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Untrue. Victoria herself said she is not interested in romance anymore, however she does imply having a active and healthy sexual life.
Just because she hasn't felt the need when other distractions were present doesn't mean it is off the table entirely. Setting up a dating profile implies some romantic intent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SanaeS and trauts

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
She is a widowed empty nester that has tried and failed to find companionship and is ultimately lonely. We want her to be happy, don't you? :unsure:
I want her to be happy, but the friend character is a proven womanizer. I think she should find someone who is all in for her, not just someone who sees her as a milf he wants to fuck

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes