Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
every game made with that engine has the same Mc that's weird
Eh I see them as actors taking different movie roles so it doesn't bother me

Edit the word is there isn't much selection when it comes to male models for obvious reasons...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AwsHen

luk100

Jan 29, 2018
I think waiting one more week for public update for everyone isn't that bad compared to few months we have waited for update at all.

Reactions: AwsHen

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Eh I see them as actors taking different movie roles so it doesn't bother me

Edit the word is there isn't much selection when it comes to male models for obvious reasons...
Same face syndrome is hard to get away from in general in HoneySelect, but that is especially true for males. While Edwin isn't exactly the default male (his sliders have been tweaked), him using one of the few out-of-the-box hairs is admittedly not doing him any favors. That was largely a practical choice I believe, one that looked good and was easy to work with under various lighting conditions.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
I know it's a piracy site but those guys who pay a few bucks to support creators have their early release as a tier reward on patreon.
Oh my! I totally forgot that we have a delay time for this game, welp the wait will be worth it :)

That Male MC, he gets around a bit :p

Also for those waiting to play the update - and any Hana and Mina fans, you're in for a treat :)
I'm one of those hana and mina fans, and rosa, and veron, and felica not so much for kathleen but I don't excatly dislike her either and the other girls are good too :sneaky: ;)

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Im usually fine with waiting but damn in my country tommorow will be a day off so this is a pretty huge bummer, i would gladly donate more to the dev patreon but since i live in a 3rd world country i can't afford more than 1$, anyway this is one of my favorite game in this site and i genuinely think the platinum member shouldn't share the update for atleast a week or maybe before a week if TD is ok with it. One thing for sure is im gonna spread good word for this game and im gonna support it to death. :)

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Im usually fine with waiting but damn in my country tommorow will be a day off so this is a pretty huge bummer, i would gladly donate more to the dev patreon but since i live in a 3rd world country i can't afford more than 1$, anyway this is one of my favorite game in this site and i genuinely think the platinum member shouldn't share the update for atleast a week or maybe before a week if TD is ok with it. One thing for sure is im gonna spread good word for this game and im gonna support it to death. :)
You won't get anything done sucking up around like that

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
You won't get anything done sucking up around like that
What if he uses more spit and gets a bit more sloppy ?

on more serious note, Hana ? Yes Sign me up for sure, been waiting a while to get me some of that.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's me, i'm one of those, i'm a Hana fan.
I’m still playing it and I’m loving how well Mina and Hana get along. Was a little worried at first but Mina really knows how to go out of her way to make friends.

While I adore Mina, Hana is my other favorite slightly ahead of Veronica and my god that scene with her was hot and sexy as fuck! :love: I may feel guilty about pursuing Mina, but good to know I can go after Hana with a clear conscience. Btw, there is a really nice Hana girl/girl flashback scene when they are playing the drinking game. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT miss that scene! Won’t spoil the details but it’s soooo worth it and it adds to more Bi-Curious Mina points... if that’s something you’d like to see.:devilish:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I’m still playing it and I’m loving how well Mina and Hana get along. Was a little worried at first but Mina really knows how to go out of her way to make friends.

While I adore Mina, Hana is my other favorite slightly ahead of Veronica and my god that scene with her was hot and sexy as fuck! :love: I may feel guilty about pursuing Mina, but good to know I can go after Hana with a clear conscience.
Mina is my fave "I really like you but as a little sister i'm going to protect" type.

Hana is my "I really like you and will marry you in the most wholesome way possible then fuck you so hard the whoreiest whore that ever whored would be jealous".

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes