SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Damn! Look like another good game with lot of positive reviews from people, had to bookmark and download it to check now. But after look into the guide I must say I'm sweating a lot because so many choices and path to do, wonder if in the future we could have some more path and choices where we could have all the girls without leave anyone behind or have bad consequences?
I think the typical "harem ending" where you get all the chicks and everyone is happy is out of question since it usually means lazy/bad writing

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think the typical "harem ending" where you get all the chicks and everyone is happy is out of question since it usually means lazy/bad writing
in this case would be lazy/bad writing, there are few VNs where the harem-ending works (although it's very unrealistic and you've to stretch a little, an example? My New Family, the harem works and is working, but the question is: for how long? I mean we've 4/5 out of the 10 girls, already pregnant, and they'll give birth around the same time...MC's time will be reduced to zero, because he must be present for his kids and "wives")

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Damn! Look like another good game with lot of positive reviews from people, had to bookmark and download it to check now. But after look into the guide I must say I'm sweating a lot because so many choices and path to do, wonder if in the future we could have some more path and choices where we could have all the girls without leave anyone behind or have bad consequences?
That's why you save and play multiple routes (;

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
TD1900 Would you guys ever consider custom renders for higher tiered Patrons? I'm perfectly happy supporting as-is because the game is a work of art but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wish I could get some custom Hana renders lol. Thank you either way!
I do have the mind to talk to GIL about reworking/revamping our tiers at some point, but the truth of the matter is we're not very aggressively minded on the patreon front. We're primary hobbyists who want to use our time making the game. Something like monthly renders might not be out of the question, however. If anything changes in the tier structure, they'll be an announcement.

You can freely see each girl's content up to a certain point in week 4 (we're in week 2) without fear of penalty, but this isn't a harem game. Those aren't really my speed unless it's worked believably into the setting. If you just mean help them with the reason they're at the Carnation Club, there's a bit more wiggle room there, but being able to neatly solve everyone's problems would undermine one of the core parts of the story.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Love the game but I feel like I'm in the situation where I care very little about the club stuff and much prefer all the other characters and events outside of it.

Still best HS game on here along Once in a lifetime.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Man, this was great!
its amazing how different the mc interacts with a girl when you or romancing her or not.
anywho, like i said, i am more interested in the girls of the coming update.
though i do have to ask, will we be able to get the married girls for ourselves?
like them divorcing their husbands so that we can introduce them to the mc's mom?
on that note, i hope we eventually get the love interest of our choice to meet with the mom and see how that plays out.
victoria would probably just ask them to hurry up and give her grandkids

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Your comment kinda made me wonder that if we go for the full club/sadism/corruption route, will it actually be possible to drag those two along in the corruption to the extent that maybe they will end up working there as well (and not as a barmaid)? That would be wicked, in both senses of the word :devilish: Although I don't consider it unlikely that going the full corruption route will actually push those two away.
I don't foresee August being ok with his daughter Hana becoming a Prostitute in his own club. I don't care how messed up he is, he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who'd be ok with seeing his own kid be treated like that.

As for Mina: I'm also highly doubtful, unless there's some way to tank her Modeling and Acting careers. She's on her way to success and would have no need to go that route.

As I understand it, you can have sex with all the girls?
At the moment, no. There are a few that are still out of reach. Mina is one as she's Ian's girlfriend.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I don't foresee August being ok with his daughter Hana becoming a Prostitute in his own club.
I'm 50/50 on this. There are moments where it does seem like he cares and has a bit of a soul but then there are the times like when Hana talked about how he all but forced her to work there and how he makes her wear those skimpy outfits to give the guests a good show. I honestly wouldn't be surprised either way

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I don't foresee August being ok with his daughter Hana becoming a Prostitute in his own club. I don't care how messed up he is, he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who'd be ok with seeing his own kid be treated like that.

As for Mina: I'm also highly doubtful, unless there's some way to tank her Modeling and Acting careers. She's on her way to success and would have no need to go that route.
Both good points. My counterpoints would be (and obviously this is wild speculation from my end):

I don't know how far the club route will go and how high the MC will be able to rise, but if he could at some point oust August (with the help of Chuck and/or Kathleen) that would leave the way open to give Hana other responsibilities.

Mina does strike me as someone a bit insecure at times and eager to please. It's not a huge a stretch that an immoral MC could convince her of the need of such a career change.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
But why would Hana go along with that? She's not into the club's activities. In fact, you get more Hana points if you choose the options that make it seem like you don't like it either.
Yeah, all right, so I haven't got it all thought out yet :D

Unless... ,and I realize how scummy this sounds, with August somehow out of the picture she would need additionaly money for her mother?

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, all right, so I haven't got it all thought out yet :D

Unless... ,and I realize how scummy this sounds, with August somehow out of the picture she would need additionaly money for her mother?
Yeah, that could be a part of the full on corrupt/evil route. But damn dude, it actually makes me sad thinking about doing that to Hana lmao

Reactions: AwsHen

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I got mixed feelings about this one but
so far it's been like a ""soft core"" version of......Starless. High quality HS game though

Reactions: AwsHen

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, that could be a part of the full on corrupt/evil route. But damn dude, it actually makes me sad thinking about doing that to Hana LMAO
i mean, i think Kathleen would like to tie MC to the "club", she is doing her best to put him in a situation where he can't look back and move on with his life...i mean he wants to be a doctor and needs money, but i've the feeling that by then MC will be so "chained" to Hana, Ian, and the competitors(Rosalind, Veronica and Felicity/Felicia) that he will either be forced to stay(for their sake) or will do the ultimate douchebag move and leave them to their destinies.

I mean, Kathleen encouraged MC to interact with Hana! She is okay with them interacting and being friends.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah, that could be a part of the full on corrupt/evil route. But damn dude, it actually makes me sad thinking about doing that to Hana lmao
Heh, I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with it myself! Besides, that (when the girl doesn't have a real choice) is not the kind of corruption I like the most. What I like is gradually nudging them to do more and more, while convincing them they actually want to do those things as well. For an example, the corruption routes in The Tyrant are among the best I've seen: at some point you can get your once innocent virgin sister to basically prostitute herself for you and then ask you if she did well :love:

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes