uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
Depends on how "cucky" about it you want be about it for lack of a better term.

Like girls on screen? (With no regards to if they have route) yes all but like 2-5 girls and at this point only 1 main girl you interact with are somehow involved in the club

Girls that are LI? Objectively no none of the LI are prostitutes whose normal job is to suck dick for cash.

Girls that are LI viewed from a less reasonable angle: 3 of the 5 (or 6) """""""main girls"''""'""" are prostitutes (being compensated to enter the sex club as a "willing participant")

Girls that are LI viewed from someone sadly fragile: every single one of the girls is a dirty whore, 3 are involved in the competition, 1 runs it, 1 is a bartender there (who even is forced to dress slutty! The whore!), and 1 basically lies to everyone she meets and wants to be "messed up sexually"!!!!1

Obviously feel free to play regardless of which camp you are in but the lower you go down the list the higher your chances of us shitting on you is (assuming you post about it) :HideThePain:
i haven't played this game, i just read overview, so i never play game that have ''brothel'' content :((

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
i haven't played this game, i just read overview, and i never play game that have ''brothel'' or '' sharing'' content. I wanna ask
Best girls are outside business. There are few girls who take part of "sex shows" but Mina and Hana (blond and goth from top banner) are not hoes.

Reactions: fred9320

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
i haven't played this game, i just read overview, and i never play game that have ''brothel'' or '' sharing'' content. I wanna ask
If you can't stand the idea of other characters having sexual relations with the LIs, you will almost certainly not like this game. Thus far it's mostly happened off screen or been something you can prevent by making the right choices, but the implications are very clear and the odds are strong things will only get more explicit and harder to avoid as we approach the endgame.

Of course, if you don't mind seeing other characters with 'your' girls, I strongly recommend the game because the quality is top notch. It's just that the premise won't be to everyone's taste.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Best girls are outside business. There are few girls who take part of "sex shows" but Mina and Hana (blond and goth from top banner) are not hoes.
Logically this is more or less correct but considering Mina is dating Ian and we know that they do in fact have sex (Ian mentions it being better after she is "mad" at him, the story also makes it very clear that Edwin is a more giving partner than Ian but in for fragile people that just confirms Mina got fucked multiple times heavily implied to be during the course of the game as well), as well as wanting to experiment with girls (player choice). Then like I mentioned Hana has absolute 100% fucked other people with the only player choice being if we hear about it.

If a person has to ask if they will be safe playing this (any) game and wont be at risk of their feelers being hurt the simple fact that none of the LI (or side girls) is a virgin is probably enough for them to determine if they will be able to withstand this game :HideThePain:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Not even Sophia or Victora are virgins there's no hope :cry:
Virgin tags is only earned when they stay virgin, so there is no hope at all after the MC has fucked them all. So all the girls & the MC are not virgins anymore. What a wasted potential in this game, we could have gotton such a good story with some nice and pure virgin, but we got a fuckfest.... ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: sava75
4.90 star(s) 491 Votes