Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
Sophia might've received more cock than some of the whores in the club LOL.

And I cant fucking wait till we add +1 more cock to the total :love:
Fucking Sophia is like entering a brotherhood. You'll become hole-brother to like half of the patrons of Carnations Club and who knows to how many more gentlemans outside of the Club :unsure:

Reactions: Domagonic

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
If anything I'd say it's Felicia who's early path might exclude a potential playerbase. Her initial interactions are laser focused on sex, but if you turn her down in Chapter 1 you'll never get to see her surprisingly tender romantic side later on.
Sorry to dig up this almost a week old post (just browsed this thread for the first time in a few weeks), but as a Felicia simp aficionado, with what scene/day does Chapter 1 end? :unsure:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sorry to dig up this almost a week old post (just browsed this thread for the first time in a few weeks), but as a Felicia simp aficionado, with what scene/day does Chapter 1 end? :unsure:
Ah, good point; AFAICT Chapter 1 ends when the Felicia is officially revealed as the third Carnation.
End_of_Chapter1.jpg

I should have said Felicia's path ends you turn her down in Week 1 when she asks the MC out for a diner date (either by phone or in person if the MC spends the day with Mina when Killian ditches her). You can turn Felicia down in Chapter 1 (the prologue) and still stay on her path if you accept the date in Chapter 2.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Ah, good point; AFAICT Chapter 1 ends when the Felicia is officially revealed as the third Carnation.
View attachment 4021897

I should have said Felicia's path ends you turn her down in Week 1 when she asks the MC out for a diner date (either by phone or in person if the MC spends the day with Mina when Killian ditches her). You can turn Felicia down in Chapter 1 (the prologue) and still stay on her path if you accept the date in Chapter 2.
Got it. I assumed you didn't mean the prologue scene, but since I usually only see Weeks being used for the timeline, I was a bit confused.

Fwiw, iirc on my save I didn't 'do' anything with her (outside of the club) up until the final cut-off point at the photo shoot with Elias.

Reactions: bo77om

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So does being dominant and overall doing kind of a lust path instead of a vanilla path with veronica close her later solo content?

Or is there a path of her submitting? I am not talking about the general unavoidable submission thats just part of the games.

UmbralKnight

Aug 24, 2024
So does being dominant and overall doing kind of a lust path instead of a vanilla path with veronica close her later solo content?

Or is there a path of her submitting? I am not talking about the general unavoidable submission thats just part of the games.
unless you are massive asshole to her and pick every dick head option its still possible to solo romance her
also her romance path is a bit of quid pro quo you can play nice and vanilla with her for a while and she plays nice with you, later both can indulge in kinky stuff and a bit of submission/dominance
her path is neither about being submissive to her or dominating her its like a dance between the two
you both go back and fro sometimes you can play the submissive side , some times she plays submissive for you

Reactions: Simpgor

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
unless you are massive asshole to her and pick every dick head option its still possible to solo romance her
also her romance path is a bit of quid pro quo you can play nice and vanilla with her for a while and she plays nice with you, later both can indulge in kinky stuff and a bit of submission/dominance
her path is neither about being submissive to her or dominating her its like a dance between the two
you both go back and fro sometimes you can play the submissive side , some times she plays submissive for you
Ah too bad, wanted pure dominance on my part. Well at least its something, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

UmbralKnight

Aug 24, 2024
Ah too bad, wanted pure dominance on my part. Well at least its something, thanks.
that might still be possible if the devs decide to make a corruption/black mail route for her
for example a good MC might agree to help rose for free no strings attached meanwhile you can currently play as a "bad" MC who takes advantage of her after she makes a deal with you to help her win
so maybe in the future felicia and veronica might have their "bad" routes where you can coerce or blackmail them to take advantage of them
current veronica route is centered around good /neutral MC maybe in "bad" route the MC can team up with samson and blackmail her so they could dominate and make her submit to them

Reactions: Kulman

melissus

Sep 11, 2024
Yay, new numbers! TD already gave us the raw totals, but he and GIL have completed an average of roughly 75 statics, 3.3 animations and 1624 words per week since the last Dev Diary 21 days ago. Overall, that gives them an average of ~93 statics, 2.7 animations and 1746 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 began. Here are the charts for Week 22:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like we're approaching the final lap, though this is a big course so we still have a while to wait. But I'm very eager to see what hints we can get about this big multi-character extravaganza - and obviously to play it eventually, too. As for the improved sound effects, not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous about it. I rarely like sound effects in lewd scenes, and I just as rarely have the stomach for Kathleen's take on a lewd scene. So this could have some major squick potential. Still, you can't win them all; as long as they're hooked up to the sound sliders in the Settings menu, all will be will.

And now for a completely random aside. I opened the game's Settings menu while writing this, just verify the term used. While there I thought I accidentally clicked one of the buttons, at which point I realized I have no clue what the different 'Skip' buttons actually mean! :oops: That made it very hard to work out what I might have done.
View attachment 4014284
Opening an older copy of the game, I realized that while the buttons themselves are the same, the labels they used to have were apparently removed when the image of the girls was enhanced. The original image was glaringly bright so the change was a good one, but could we get the labels back?
View attachment 4014283
Hi there ! I haven't followed development progress at all since last update, what is your estimation about the release date, with respect to these numbers ?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Got it. I assumed you didn't mean the prologue scene, but since I usually only see Weeks being used for the timeline, I was a bit confused.

Fwiw, iirc on my save I didn't 'do' anything with her (outside of the club) up until the final cut-off point at the photo shoot with Elias.
Felicia isn't my main focus, but as I recall there are a few options in the early game; it depends a bit on how you play it (and what your standards are).

You can have sex with her in the bathroom of the dance club back in the prologue, but that means giving up the afterparty with Killian and Mina. Alternatively you can get some partially interrupted oral sex with her after the afterparty (or a very interrupted threesome with Ian if your points are high enough). And lastly you can just turn her down if you're not interested (without closing off her eventual path).

In Chapter 1, I think the only thing you can 'do' with Felicia prior to the Exhibition is a handjob on a park bench after the dinner date (though she vividly describes the MC having his way with her and we see a bunch of images to that effect if you want to count that). The handjob is unavoidable, however, unless you skip the date which *will* close Felicia's path.

Hi there ! I haven't followed development progress at all since last update, what is your estimation about the release date, with respect to these numbers ?
Despite the length of the development cycle, I think it's still too soon to make a guess with any level of precision. We just don't know enough about just what this multi-girl smorgasbord is going to be; the bigger and more complex it is, the further away the release date will be.

That said, if you want some good old fashioned wild guessing let's take a look at Felicia's event in Chapter 4 Update 4. All told, it took roughly 18 weeks to complete work on that event, approximately 8 weeks for the art expo, then 5 weeks for each branch of her sex scene (i.e. with and without Mina) - plus another three weeks or so to wrap up/test/debug before release.

Assuming the smorgasbord is roughly the same size and complexity as the whole of Felicia's event (which is hopefully the upper limit for plausible guesses), that would see primary work wrap up around the middle of January (Week 40), with a release in early February. That would make Ch4Up5 the largest dev cycle so far by a fairly wide margin.

On the other hand, if the smorgasbord is roughly on the order of the art expo alone, then we'd be looking to finish the art and coding around Week 30 (early November) with a release near the end of that month. That would still win the longest dev cycle crown, though only by a month or so.

To keep development time under the current record of 217 days, we'd probably be looking at a smorgasbord equivalent to the solo-Felicia scene in Ch4Up4, followed by a relatively swift testing cycle. The solo-Felicia scene was excellent so there's no question you can pack an effective scene in that amount of content, but given TD's emphasis on how the big event will feature branches for all the girls I'm skeptical 5-ish weeks will be enough when it needs to be divided 5 (or more!) ways. Still, it's probably the absolute lower boundary for how much dev time we have left.

Add all that up and we're looking at a release window stretching from late October to early February. Personally, I think we'll be closer to the end of that window than the beginning, but again, that's just speculation on my part. We won't know with any certainty until we get a better sense of what this notorious event entails - and that might be fairly late in the process.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Felicia isn't my main focus, but as I recall there are a few options in the early game; it depends a bit on how you play it (and what your standards are).

You can have sex with her in the bathroom of the dance club back in the prologue, but that means giving up the afterparty with Killian and Mina. Alternatively you can get some partially interrupted oral sex with her after the afterparty (or a very interrupted threesome with Ian if your points are high enough). And lastly you can just turn her down if you're not interested (without closing off her eventual path).

In Chapter 1, I think the only thing you can 'do' with Felicia prior to the Exhibition is a handjob on a park bench after the dinner date (though she vividly describes the MC having his way with her and we see a bunch of images to that effect if you want to count that). The handjob is unavoidable, however, unless you skip the date which *will* close Felicia's path.
Yeah, I actually forgot about the handjob. I really have to play the early chapters again at some point lol.

Reactions: ename144

Alaris

May 27, 2020
This game is good had lots of fun playing this one. Just hope for more dalia and harper contents (better if we can have stats like main girls). Good luck dev and ty for the updates

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Add all that up and we're looking at a release window stretching from late October to early February. Personally, I think we'll be closer to the end of that window than the beginning, but again, that's just speculation on my part. We won't know with any certainty until we get a better sense of what this notorious event entails - and that might be fairly late in the process.
Release will be late October to early November. Why? Because Eternum has the same window and it is just like me to wait for months for an update of my two favorite games on this site just to have them release essentially at the same time. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Hey so, how light is this game when it comes to cheating, cucking, consent of the women and just the general attacks on the players emotions? Will I expect to form relationship with someone who eventually ends up cheating on the mc out of nowhere? There are those three women in the middle who seem to be the focus, but what about the two on the sides of the preview? I'm not sure I can cover every scenario but I would like a general opinion as someone who prefers harem games where there is no cheating and the mc is the center of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hey so, how light is this game when it comes to cheating, cucking, consent of the women and just the general attacks on the players emotions? Will I expect to form relationship with someone who eventually ends up cheating on the mc out of nowhere? There are those three women in the middle who seem to be the focus, but what about the two on the sides of the preview? I'm not sure I can cover every scenario but I would like a general opinion as someone who prefers harem games where there is no cheating and the mc is the center of attention.
Eh.

I usually say if you have to ask, you'll probably won't enjoy it. The player doesn't get cucked, nor is anyone being forced into anything, but 3 out of the 5 heroines get humiliated and mistreated at the hands of a lovable sadistic hag. I suppose you could call that an "attack on the player's emotions" if you end up liking any of those three.

This isn't really a harem game, altho mc can bone 'em all.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Eh.

I usually say if you have to ask, you'll probably won't enjoy it. The player doesn't get cucked, nor is anyone being forced into anything, but 3 out of the 5 heroines get humiliated and mistreated at the hands of a lovable sadistic hag. I suppose you could call that an "attack on the player's emotions" if you end up liking any of those three.

I don't think the rule "if you have to ask then, (some variation similar to-) you probably won't enjoy it" really applies in every scenario. The thing I struggle with the most are two things, getting to know and love a character that dies or get seriously wounded later on, or getting to know and love a character that is raped or goes behind the mc's back. The attack being the surprise factor in this case. It's very different if these things start happening from the start of the game when you haven't bonded with them yet.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Eh.

And who is the girl in the hat in your signature? It's you?

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
As someone who loves harem and light-hearted games, I can say this: the pill is a little hard to swallow at first and it takes a bit of time to get used to the tone of the whole thing, but IF you can appreciate super well-written story and characters, wholesome scenes, super hot scenes between only MC and the girls, and IF you're ready to wince every once in a while and skip through stuff, then you'll probably be able to survive it and even maybe enjoy it. Might be worth the risk, might be not.

As for cheating, consent, and cucking, these are kind of loaded topics for this game. The three women enters the Club to gain something from it, but they're also desperate and that's something the club's authorities takes advantage of. I don't think anyone too stubborn to keep an open mind, discuss, or think about morally ambiguous situation can truly enjoy this game. If you don't like cheating or cucking, you can avoid it, kinda. Just know that the characters don't follow a "the dev has a cuck fetish so cuck is going to happen". All the characters have their own depth, they don't act "out of nowhere". Nothing happens "out of nowhere". Either you see it coming and can prevent it, or you can support the girls through it, or after it happened.
I don't think the rule "if you have to ask then, (some variation similar to-) you probably won't enjoy it" really applies in every scenario. The thing I struggle with the most are two things, getting to know and love a character that dies or get seriously wounded later on, or getting to know and love a character that is raped or goes behind the mc's back. The attack being the surprise factor in this case. It's very different if these things start happening from the start of the game when you haven't bonded with them yet.
There's no death or seriously wounded, and there's no rape or "betrayal" of the MC. The term of consent is again very gray in this game, though. The women choose to participate to the Club's games, but that's because they're desperate to win. They might sometimes enjoy it, sometimes tolerate it, sometimes hate it. Theoretically they can choose to stop, but then they won't win obviously, so they push through it. Up to you to try and support them all you can while developping an emotionnal connection with them, or just support them, or take advantage.

I've personnally settled for trying to be the most supportive for the girls, because that's the only path that I feel can make MC "special" to them in a way. Ain't nothing special about being just another asshole who take advantage of them, or just want to fuck or humiliate them. So while the three women in the middle might end up in some sort of sexual "situations", you have to accept that they wouldn't be doing it if they weren't desperate to win the games, as opposed to fuck MC mostly because they enjoy his company.

As the two girls on the side, one of them is in a relationship at the beginning and you can have her break up with her boyfriend to be with you, kinda. Otherwise, no cheating or rape or betrayal that I can think of. Anyway this game is fucking complicated, but still worth a shot. Worst case you can try and stop it if you can't handle it.

Though I really advise you to play it with Shawn's walkthrough (which contain a cheat mod too) to make it less frustrating at certain times.

4.90 star(s) 491 Votes