Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
All of the rose tinted discourse about Sophia
Rosetinted? Hardly! Many, many posts ago I was one of the first to recognise there is more to Sophia Lundgren than met the eye at that point of the game! And if you really read my posts over time, you ´ll see that I know(!) that Sophia can be a dangerous woman and that their longer "meeting" was partly a test.
Considering some posts about Abel and Sophia´s relationship I think quite a lot of players do not see the very Samurai-Daimyo dynamic of those rwo. Sophia will be truly ordered by Abel only in rare circumstances.

comes from one single F95 user.
It can take only one domino stone...:)

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
especially since her dislike of Chuck at the beginning of the game is very weird and unfounded, given his "friendly uncle" public persona and her friendship with Ian
Makes sense that she would be perceptive of certain traits given her history, I just put this down to a demonstration of her savviness.

Agree that she seems to be on a collision course with characters from the club though. Concerns about Edwin, interactions with Ian and her past all face her in that direction.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Didn't Edwin ask her about August though?
To be fair, I've been slow walking the hell out of this game so I haven't seen this if it's in the new update... >_<

I'm just finishing up the Kathleen/Harper scene to gain a bit more trust with the sadistic psycho.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
To be fair, I've been slow walking the hell out of this game so I haven't seen this if it's in the new update... >_<

I'm just finishing up the Kathleen/Harper scene to gain a bit more trust with the sadistic psycho.
Oh, I didn't wanted to spoil it for you. o_O

Reactions: Ungawa

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Makes sense that she would be perceptive of certain traits given her history, I just put this down to a demonstration of her savviness.

Agree that she seems to be on a collision course with characters from the club though. Concerns about Edwin, interactions with Ian and her past all face her in that direction.
She behaves like any adult person in their 40s. Anyone would think what she thinks about Chuck: you just have to look at him (how he smiles and the look in his eyes). Edwin as a teenager doesn't count: teenagers have no idea about how people really are - they're too busy to understand who they are. Now that he's 21 he pays attention to people.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
She behaves like any adult person in their 40s. Anyone would think what she thinks about Chuck: you just have to look at him (how he smiles and the look in his eyes). Edwin as a teenager doesn't count: teenagers have no idea about how people really are - they're too busy to understand who they are. Now that he's 21 he pays attention to people.
Not much point in wearing a mask if it slips around any adult you have limited mundane interactions with. The setting we now see him in probably makes these things easier to see.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
well... looks like another update that I'll miss until there's something I'm interested in
If you had played the game you'd 90% know what's going to happen on wednesday (next update).

Ch3, update4 was about the 2nd week exhibition day; Ch4 up1 update was centred around Hana's date, ch4 up2's main dish was Mina's date, last update was Veronica's date; next update is going to be Felicia time.

Dunno what's the point of these "oh, the dev ain't writing the story I want - booooh, sniff, whine, damn!" posts.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If you had played the game you'd 90% know what's going to happen on wednesday (next update).

Ch3, update4 was about the 2nd week exhibition day; Ch4 up1 update was centred around Hana's date, ch4 up2's main dish was Mina's date, last update was Veronica's date; next update is going to be Felicia time.

Dunno what's the point of these "oh, the dev ain't writing the story I want - booooh, sniff, whine, damn!" posts.
Let him vent and believe we give a fuck

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just to clarify, this update is going to have multiple scenes with various characters.

All five heroines will make an appearance, and four of them (depending on your decisions) will have what I would deem significant h-scene additions.
Sorry, I'm only here for the Karaoke scenes and the chess games, so it "looks like another update that I'll miss until there's something I'm interested in". :KEK:

Edit: I just realized that this comment pretty much confirms a more...active...involvement of Mina during the Felicia/Edwin scene. :unsure:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just to clarify, this update is going to have multiple scenes with various characters.

All five heroines will make an appearance, and four of them (depending on your decisions) will have what I would deem significant h-scene additions.
- multiple scenes
- various characters

This truly turns to be one of the updates for this AVN!

I'm so excited!

oppai-anime.gif

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
4 LIs with significant additions is a lot o_O

Any guesses what the other two might be?
My guess:
- Rosa in a threesome with Ian (and maybe with a solo scene if you didn't do that deal)
- Felicia at the end of the art exhibition
- Mina potentially joining Felicia and Edwin
- the fourth one is open...Hana did promise to blow Edwin next time they meet, no matter where, if I remember correctly and Veronica just had her big scene, so my guess would be a BJ by Hana

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
My guess:
- Rosa in a threesome with Ian (and maybe with a solo scene if you didn't do that deal)
- the fourth one is open...Hana did promise to blow Edwin next time they meet, no matter where, if I remember correctly and Veronica just had her big scene, so my guess would be a BJ by Hana
Ohh... Thought additions meant 4 LI's h-scenes would have significant variations depending on choices, like a Rosalind scene with or without Ian. Maybe you're right

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My guess:
What we know about the upcoming wednesday events:

- Ian's coming to Edwin's in the morning: they're going to talk about Darius. Rosalind is staying at Edwin's;
- Hana is joining them in the conversation: we saw it in a preview with Rose on the couch, too. They might talk about Darius and club business;
- late morning/early afternoon: Hana and Edwin are talking to August and his mobster friend at the club (we saw it in a preview). They might talk about Darius and club business; it looks like Hana & Edwin aren't happy about the outcome;
- night: Edwin's sugarmama date with Felicia.

The rest is up to our imagination.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
What we know about the upcoming wednesday events:

- Ian's coming to Edwin's in the morning: they're going to talk about Darius. Rosalind is staying at Edwin's;
- Hana is joining them in the conversation: we saw it in a preview with Rose on the couch, too. They might talk about Darius and club business;
- late morning/early afternoon: Hana and Edwin are talking to August and his mobster friend at the club (we saw it in a preview). They might talk about Darius and club business; it looks like Hana & Edwin aren't happy about the outcome;
- night: Edwin's sugarmama date with Felicia.

The rest is up to our imagination.
Is that agreeing of objecting with my post? :WaitWhat::KEK:

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes