schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
Thought it would be a girl will become slut game. But I like the story! Hope you keep on the good work!

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
bug i found :
- Annabel : in front of the church, if I chose "help" your friend against the 2 brother, the picture stay on screen.
i'm stuck on day 3, in the evening, i "should come back when it's dark" but i can't find a way to advance time >_<

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
bug i found :
- Annabel : in front of the church, if I chose "help" your friend against the 2 brother, the picture stay on screen.
i'm stuck on day 3, in the evening, i "should come back when it's dark" but i can't find a way to advance time >_<
There's a fix for the stuck image posted on the previous pages. For progressing day 3, go home and talk to Dad.

Reactions: nono_boulot

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
0.8b released:

- Fixed Annabel Day 2 morning scene (she can now help Alice).

- Added a circle and "shadows" for Jail/Guard barracks entrance. Should be less confusing now.

- Some proofreading was done thanks to Theressomeonehere (text can run out of the chat box somewhere, maybe..).

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
anyone know how to contact the creator without being patreon ?
the renders are horrible ... such gfx quality ive seen in the late 80s.
if the guy doesnt have the gpu/cpu power to render high quality images id be willing to have my two i9 with 128gb ram and titan x machines become render slaves.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Horrible? It is your point of view. I like it couse is something different among so many similar DAZ models, and agree that the artwork is uncommon but that also said of Picasso and Dali for example, and they became millionaires.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
except you can see their scalp color, for some of the models... when the hairs doesn't render fully.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
you guys have really weird tastes when it comes to gfx ...
im just saying that im willing to have the renders for a "normal" gfx style done on my machines.
even if that means that i cant play games while images are rendering.
so the dev could have a 2nd version for ppl who dont like the "art" gfx version.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
you guys have really weird tastes when it comes to gfx ...
im just saying that im willing to have the renders for a "normal" gfx style done on my machines.
even if that means that i cant play games while images are rendering.
so the dev could have a 2nd version for ppl who dont like the "art" gfx version.
Or instead you can move to other game with "nice" art.

U

User_23654

Dev Report #22 is only about Diminishing Perfect, look at the thread there.

U

User_23654

Updated the OP. Added more preview pictures, genres, tags and changelogs.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes