• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Does this game have some sort of Shota DLC for it or patch ?

There are a lot of shotaish scenes without pictures to them. As if author planned to addem them later ... or maybe they were there but are removed from public version ?

I am curious

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Does this game have some sort of Shota DLC for it or patch ?

There are a lot of shotaish scenes without pictures to them. As if author planned to addem them later ... or maybe they were there but are removed from public version ?

I am curious
He adds his pictures afterwards or has in the past in anycase

Reactions: Angmir

sammuel

Aug 30, 2017
Honestly this is absurd. He promised a game before 31st October and now hes releasing verbal updates behind a paywall? So the fans who waited get silence unless they give him £3. Cool. New Dev Report can someone post it here please.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

Dev Report #33, part 2

Just to clarify a few things. I know there was no small amount of negative feedback and it's hard to argue with that or find something in my defense.
I'm obviously struggling with the development. I thought I could push things up and work real hard to make until October 31, but as you can see I've failed.

The hardest problem for me is the time issue. I'm working on this projects in my free time which amount is way smaller now than it was before when I just started.

Honestly, this Patreon page and your support is the main argument against me abandoning everything and finding a more reliable and profitable source of side-income (the second reason it's that I really like and enjoy working on H-games). I'm afraid it's very likely that pausing or changing this page to "per update" (if it's possible) would result in slow death of both Pale Pure and Diminishing.

I'm not really sure what to do aside from continue to slowly working on it. If you have any suggestions you're welcome to write it in the comments or PM me whenever you like.

Anyway, now that I've got it out of my chest...

The update is 50% complete. Right now I'm working on the images and it's slowly progressing towards the 100%. For some illustrations you can check the previous post (I can't make it public due to nudity).

Thanks.
Setting a date often works against themselves it seems. ^^;
Ah well, nice to see he's still working on it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I've the vibe that him, like others talented devs sadly, can't accurate a path and move on. He rewrote the story of this game and also Diminishing how many times already?
I really hope he can continue due I like his work a lot.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I liked the story and the unusual artstyle of the game, hopefully this game won't be put to hold like Diminishing Perfect.

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
How many times he promised to release the new update and game? How many months ago? He's promises are as f*cked up as the perversion and bad strory in his games. Only a arts and short movies are good in this onhold game were it not I wouldn't even look at this game.

sammuel

Aug 30, 2017
Honestly I think we've just gotten used to the v0.01 v0.02 etc. releases of other games that obviously do it to gain patreons and money, its weird seeing someone this insecure (not a bad thing) about his work. He's obviously not doing this full time and I feel bad about my last post bashing him about his ethic, I hope he finds a nice balance. Maybe if he wasn't so focused on releasing a finished game (which realistically takes some developers years to do even with a team) but instead releasing patches he'd gain more attention and can work on it more ? idk, I personally like this methodology of his and hope people realise he has no ill intent behind his actions.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So he's hinting on March 7. Let's hope that date works out. :)

Release Date
It took longer than I thought it would, but right now really I enjoy looking at what I've done with the game. I think it's the best I can achieve alone with given instruments.
There is 480 images and this number will still grow a little, so it will take some time for me to process them, not to mention the test runs.

Reactions: goditseb

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

Pale Pure (Preview)
I'm horribly sorry, I can't make everything ready in time.
's the preview version, all I was able to do so far. And, honestly, it's okay at best - I would still like to change a few of things.
I think it's better to release at least something, than not release anything at all. Maybe some of you can share some thoughts whether it okay or not and is it even worth to keep working on it.

My laptop started to turn posing into a painfully slow process :(
It takes me a few hours to complete a relatively complex scene featuring two characters (it's one scene per day, if I have this time) and I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it in the nearest future.
I would need additional time to render everything, probably ~two more weeks.
But I'm not sure if it's worth it anymore. It takes too much time, I'm already tired and in desperate need of break, even though I'm only half way done with the renders.

I have a good story, at least a short version of it really works for me, so does the fetishes, characters and their progression for the most part:
Annabel is the youngest daughter of a local noble man who runs the brothel and logging site. She's forced to marry a young boy she dislikes at first, but warms up to him quickly. And there's a witch who turns every person in town into an animal, which is also helps Ann to find out more things about herself.
Kirsten is a poor girl who lives with her grandparents, she deals with poverty and a stubborn boy who fell for her, but otherwise everything is okay. Until one day she finds out about witchcraft, the town history and her true role in the upcoming festival.
It's happy ever after for the both of them in the end, with a few lovely twists.
It's really annoys me. My inability to transfer a simple story into a game for so long, every time there's something wrong with the usual process. Looking back it makes me wonder how did I manage to complete 4 in-game days and Diminishing intro so easily.
Just kill me now :/

UPD: I've read this post again and it does sounds like a suicidal note a little..
I just really disappointed in the whole developing progress lately. Maybe I'll take a break from Patreon for a while.

I should be able to finish this update this month. And who knows, maybe releasing the preview version and listening to your feedback would be a better choice in the end.
Well... better to wait, this version has some 100 renders. v0-8b had over a 1000.

sammuel

Aug 30, 2017
I tried it, in terms of actual sex scenes it has has one cute suggestive scene and one scene at the very end (don't want to spoil). Either way it'd be more worth waiting before you play.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Anybody any info if this is still a WIP with a possible update or another dead game by now?

It has a unique style and personally i would like to see it continued.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes