Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I thought I had to buy potions for Rowan so I used it lol
isn't there any other way to get it?
Nope, when Rowan asks you buy him something you just talk to him again and tell him you didn't bought what he asked you to. You'll not receive the extra points you would've received otherwise, but you'll keep the Royal Seal to buy the fabric with.

qw34ty

Oct 7, 2018
Is there anything I forget to do in order to complete this quest? My relationship with Ragna is now above 1000 thou. Something should happen already :unsure: 1.PNG 2.PNG

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Is there anything I forget to do in order to complete this quest? My relationship with Ragna is now above 1000 thou. Something should happen already :unsure:
I think you can't do anything more at the moment, at least I don't remember there being more updates to that route. But just to make sure, did you already finished all the character quest in both Katakura and Ralkyx? Did you already meet Megaman?

Reactions: qw34ty

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Is there anything I forget to do in order to complete this quest? My relationship with Ragna is now above 1000 thou. Something should happen already :unsure: View attachment 716548 View attachment 716549
If you go into the game folder, then the www folder, you'll see a text file called Palestra Guide.txt. That file will show you which characters are currently incomplete. Ragna is one of them, you can't complete his relationship quest yet. 2.13. RAGNA (Incomplete)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Jul 6 at 1:37am
Palestra July Picture Package

Here's a package containing all the images for this month's update. You'll find portraits for Link, Corrin and the MC as well as the images for Manami's sex toy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qw34ty

Oct 7, 2018
Where can I meet with Sorey? I've already completed the main castle quest, picked up the item in Ragna's room, and the exploration guild district has been mentioned. Precisely, where is this district located and how can I access to it. Thanks.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Where can I meet with Sorey? I've already completed the main castle quest, picked up the item in Ragna's room, and the exploration guild district has been mentioned. Precisely, where is this district located and how can I access to it. Thanks.
The Explorer's Guild is in Castle Town. Go East, then North towards the Inn and take the path West.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
hey shilou, anymore upcoming character updates in next future contents?
This is the current poll for next month.
Redflash said:
Jul 6 at 1:44am

July Palestra Poll

Since a few choices were cleared in the last months, I'm adding a new character extension together with the previous choices.

*If this wins, I will decide which character gets some love for the month.
**Adds OoT Link as an extension: This would be an extension of TP Link's story. OoT Link would be added to the game as any other character. He will be fully added in a single update. This means he'd get a CG, contest moves, underwears, milking, etc.
***Adds an extension to Souma's story: This would be a small side story with Kuga. Kuga would be added to the harem as a side character. This update would also contain an animation for Souma.
****This option is to add Yuuichiro and Mikaela from Owari no Seraph as new characters to HB as part of Katakura town. It would be an introduction to these characters.
*****Adds another extension to Corrin with Alm. For Palestra, I will be using Alm's Saint King appearance:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Yes, we'll be seeing either a new character or an existing character being worked on. Depending on how the voting goes. \^o^/

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Yes, we'll be seeing either a new character or an existing character being worked on. Depending on how the voting goes. \^o^/
ehhh they havent implemented megaman .exe?? sht man :( and thanks for the info, i was really waiting for megaman .exe(or rockman) to come out and i wish you can have sex with netto(MC for megaman .exe series).

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
btw, is there any walkthrough list like made of from document or excel sheet?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.29!

Windows (.exe):
|

Redflash said:
Jul 12 at 1:48pm
Palestra v.1.29 update

This update of Palestra doesn't focus on one particular character, but it adds a lot of small stuff. If you find any issues, please leave a comment below.

Below is the Patreon save.
|

Enjoy! \^o^/

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Jul 12 at 2:15pm

Next update, an extra and blog post

The blog was updated with the first batch of new moves preview for this month's mugen update:

This month's update for Palestra will be about Ragna since he won in the poll. Ragna will be the main character of the update, but you can expect a guest you've seen before in the game to appear for one of the scenes hehe.
In other news, since I had some extra time this week, I did some work ahead of time and did most of Alm's portrait. (Alm will not be in the next Palestra update)

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so next update will be ragna?? oh well

btw the last drop for master drive for left gloves is hard, i couldnt get the last piece gear man the RNG is so low to drop

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark...001

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Can anyone help I need a guide for the random event ? If there is anyone who have the numbers for the outside and inside please share.

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
Can anyone help I need a guide for the random event ? If there is anyone who have the numbers for the outside and inside please share.
Outside=
01 = Manami
02 = Link
03 = Link, Corrin, Ashe, and Shirou
04 = Sora and Link
05 = Souma
06 = Roxas
07 = Midan and Link (gives Link a new outfit)

Inside=
01 = Charlemagne
02 = Charlemagne and Shirou
03 = Mikleo and Elsword
04 = Megaman
05 = Mikleo and Sorey
06 = Corvin (gives Rex a new underwear)
07 = The Elswords (gives Elsword a new underwear)
08 = Rowan
09 = Shinra and Arthur (teaches Shinra a new skill)
10 = Shinra and Souma
11 = Sora and Rex
12 = Vanitas and Rex

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes