Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.30.1!

Windows (.exe):
|

Redflash said:
Aug 9, 2020 at 11:31 AM
Palestra V1.30.1

The password to start a new is: Clef
The new Palestra update is here with the conclusion of Ragna's "story" (but not the last time he'll appear, don't worry xP)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below is the Patreon save and August's Portrait Package (August 2020 Package.rar) in the Extras folder.
| |

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.30.1!

Windows (.exe):
MEGA |

Below is the Patreon save and August's Portrait Package (August 2020 Package.rar) in the Extras folder.
Patreon Save v1.30 | | Extras
what are the next updates for month of september??

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Aug 9, 2020 at 12:15 PM
Next Palestra update and blog post

The blog has been updated with a preview of the first mugen moves for the next update:

Starting this week, I will now be working on the next Palestra update and the polls have decided that Kirito will be added to Palestra. I'm excited to work on him and Eugeo and I hope you're looking forward to them! I think for the first week, I will prepare their daily activity and will be doing some more underwears or outfits for them.I don't plan on starting CG or animation works until at least the second week ;).

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Aug 16, 2020 at 8:51 PM

Some Palestra Stuff and Blog Update

The blog was updated with a small mugen update and some information about the current contest.

About Palestra, this week I worked on several different things but I don't have much to show just yet. I mostly worked on preparing Kirito's daily activity, assets and stuff like that.
Kirito's daily activity will be quite straightforward but it's also something that hasn't been done yet. In Kirito's daily, you will have to fight a group of monsters using the turn by turn combat from RPG Maker, but setting this up was quite complicated as the combat is shared with the contests and we had to fully separate the two. With the help of ThreeClaws, a coder and friend, we were able to make it happen and good news, he did more than help out with the battle system, he also fixed a long standing bug that made the portraits invisible in the menu whenever you switched outfits!
Since the new battle system shows the characters' portraits instead of the characters' faces, I decided to reuse this for the contest too so you will now be able to enjoy the outfits you put on your characters during the contests. I don't have a picture to show that just yet but I will have something next week (We're still adjusting one or two things before we're done with that part).
Speaking of outfits, since Kirito's daily activity will be happening inside a game (the arcade will finally open!), the MC will receive a brand new appearance that will help him fulfill his role of support in combat!
This outfit will be unlockable to be used outside of Kirito's daily activity by participating in said activity, I also plan on adding some variants to it, but I hope you like his more caster-oriented looks!
EDIT: Kirito's preview portrait was broken, fixed!

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
I'm planning on start this. I just want to know something. The game isn't linear,bus it?
I saw that it has 5 end of content now, so it's possible to reach that before unlocking all guys, for example? Or you always will reach that point in the story doing the same things?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I'm planning on start this. I just want to know something. The game isn't linear,bus it?
I saw that it has 5 end of content now, so it's possible to reach that before unlocking all guys, for example? Or you always will reach that point in the story doing the same things?
The game is semi-linear, semi-sandbox. You unlock guys in spurts, completing Link unlocks 3 other guys, completing Soma unlocks other 3 guys and so on and so forth. Aside from Link, you can pretty much go in any order you want, but a lot of the available guys are still incomplete so some the content is still somewhat lopsided to Linear.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Aug 30, 2020 at 3:46 PM
Animation preview and blog post

The blog post is up with a preview of the first set of animations from the buyout:

As for Palestra, here's a half preview of Kirito's animation!
The first part is now fully finished and I already started the second part which should be finished by the end of the week!

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
How do I get the MC x DDC CG scenes? I tried to unzip. It keep saying Cannot open file as archive.

Last edited:

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
I'm not understanding how the sex contest works. I only have Link right now. I have Link trained in everything he can. When we go in, MC has no "Sex Move" option. MC can "Summon" but that doesnt do anything. All I can really do is pass, and then Link can do a Sex Move successfully. But I dont get many points. And he cant do any finishers (grayed out). Not sure what I'm doing wrong, especially why MC has no "Sex Move" option.

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
Any tips on the quest w/ Keith to rescue Shiro? I have to turn off security by following blue lights without getting caught. I get caught all. the. time. I've done it a dozen times. So frustrating. Any way I can bypass it with the save editor? Something else??

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes