lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for your help and please always update your random event so we can keep our best.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Palestra/www/save
The save folder normally doesn't exist until you initiate the game, but you can just copy the folder over.
oh thanks, btw shilou how low is the drop rate for Arthur in Ritsuka's quest? im trying to unlock arthur but idk how far i would get him.

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
oh thanks, btw shilou how low is the drop rate for Arthur in Ritsuka's quest? im trying to unlock arthur but idk how far i would get him.
There's no drop rate for Arthur. Every time you do the activity you gain relationship points and once you've reached a certain point milestone (don't remember how much) you're guaranteed to get the Arthur scene.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
There are 22 steps to Ritsuka's Story. Keep helping Ritsuka and gaining relationship points, it should advance the story. Once you've reached enough relationship points and you are closer to the end of the story, Authur should appear. :]

Reactions: ejmuerte

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
I cannot seem to get shinra's underwear I already reached 2000 relationship points. Please help me if this is a problem or a bug.

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I love Ragna and the guest in the next update, this is going to be a long wait for the next update. >.<

**SPOILERS AHEAD**
Redflash said:
Jul 19 at 4:15pm
Ragna CG3 preview and blog update

The blog has been update with the mugen poll moves. Since both Midoriya and Kirito won, I split the update in 2:

This week, I completed the first CG for the next update and Ragna's not the only one the MC will be taking care of for the scene. Can you guess what's hidden in the black panel hehe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ragna's 3rd CG is in the Extras Folder named "Patreon_Ragna_CG3.rar"

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
how do you get junk for blacksmith?
if anyone knows
During Elsword's Quest you'll be given Ice Burners, use those to randomly get Underwears, money and Junk. In order to initiate Elsword's Quest you need to finish Link and Corin's Quests and then go to the Inn west of the market's entrance.

Reactions: angelhevan

angelhevan

Jun 29, 2020
During Elsword's Quest you'll be given Ice Burners, use those to randomly get Underwears, money and Junk. In order to initiate Elsword's Quest you need to finish Link and Corin's Quests and then go to the Inn west of the market's entrance.
thank you very much ^.^.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Jul 26, 2020 at 9:07 PM

Kirito, Eugeo and blog post preview

The blog post is up with preview for the first mugen moves as well as new selection portraits done by for Link and Shirou:

These two are not part of the next update but as you've noticed with Alm before, I am preparing some assets for future updates as Ragna's update won't be that big. (Should be 2-3 scenes, ~2 random events and 1 or 2 underwear/outfit) However, I'm not wasting the extra time and working on stuff needed for the future :p.
As you might have guessed from the title, this week I started working on Eugeo and Kirito. Kirito will be the main character but Eugeo will also get his own portraits as well as some of the main character options (Teasing and Milking). Their portraits may still be subject to changes, but the basics are there.
Also, why they don't appear as a duo on the same portrait, here's a quick preview of how they look while hard and without their clothes hehe. (Eugeo also has his rod half covered when hard by default, but I forgot to turn on the layer so xP)
With that done, Kirito and Eugeo are slated to appear in the Palestra polls starting next month ;).

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Aug 2, 2020 at 5:40 PM

New portraits, contest and blog post
The blog was updated with the latest mugen move previews:

I started the second fanart/fanfic contest, if you're interested, you can take a look at this post to see what are the rules and what you can get from it:

The new Palestra update will come out next week and there's still quite a bit of work to do, but I should be able to make it on time :p. In the next update, I touched up Sorey's portraits a little and took the opportunity to make a new underwear as well as a new outfit for him.

emanu21

Aug 1, 2019
can you tell me where i can find the characters of the game that they are not making fun of the others i only found the first 3 but the others i do not know where they are with me help me.Thanks

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
can you tell me where i can find the characters of the game that they are not making fun of the others i only found the first 3 but the others i do not know where they are with me help me.Thanks
Well, I don't know who you mean by "first 3" other than Link, but you just have to explore the world, enter every building and room you can and talk to anyone that looks remotely interesting. If you need explicit direction, there is a guide in the www folder of the game.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes