ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
wait did you post the same about 'upcoming update' i only see the same changes from changelog 1.29, what is the next poll update character?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
wait did you post the same about 'upcoming update' i only see the same changes from changelog 1.29, what is the next poll update character?
Nope, that's the correct post.

Red's Choice won for this month's poll, he'll be deciding what character to work on, so Megaman will be worked on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Nope, that's the correct post.

Red's Choice won for this month's poll, he'll be deciding what character to work on, so Megaman will be worked on.
ahh thats nice, he is going back to megaman i wonder if he can expand a lot of megaman characters from X to zero to rockman to starforce........

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not but the cum drinks that gives -15/10% to pleasurer you give to people during performances seem to last the whole performance instead of the 3 rounds it says they should.
sorry if this don't make sense. i struggle with spelling.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
SEP 20, 2020 AT 3:53 PM

Lan, Souma portraits and blog post

The blog post is up with the new moves chosen by the two contest winners:

For Palestra, I did a big chunk of work this week but I won't show it all in one go :p. To start off, since I'm gonna be adding a little to Megaman's story this month, I need to add Lan to the game. I didn't want to add Lan as he usually appears and so I instead made an aged up version of him, I hope you like what I made!

On top of this, Souma will be receiving an update similar to Corrin and Manami who previously had their portraits updated. Souma will also receive a new kinky outfit to go with his reworked portraits :p.

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
hmm can Lan wear his iconic headband?? i wonder if mugen can make it one and i hope he makes another character Enzan as well.

emanu21

Aug 1, 2019
can you help me how to find the characters of the games I found only soma, prince, link, shiro but I can not find others you can also help to find what to do with the character of the two shiro.

Thank you.

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
can you help me how to find the characters of the games I found only soma, prince, link, shiro but I can not find others you can also help to find what to do with the character of the two shiro.

Thank you.
There is a guide in Palestra www called Palestra guide that can help you find others such as corrin, rex and keith instantly while others have condition to unlock such as Tatsumi which need to complete link and corrin story.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes