emanu21

Aug 1, 2019
There is a guide in Palestra www called Palestra guide that can help you find others such as corrin, rex and keith instantly while others have condition to unlock such as Tatsumi which need to complete link and corrin story.
where is this guide, i can not find you can give me the link?
Thank you

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
OCT 4, 2020 AT 4:32 PM

Palestra New Megaman Portrait and Cervius Game info

*As I said next week, I will be changing the reward tiers soon. I just gotta get some sleep before I do, but they will stay similar to what they currently are. The mugen stuff will simply be swapped for Cervius Game stuff instead.

Lots of work was done this week on both games. On Palestra's side, I finished reworking Megaman's portraits and fully did the writing for the teases and 3 random events. As an added bonus, I also made a new outfit for Megaman :p. If you've got any feedback about how he looks now, please share it in the comments below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cervius Game:
While there's a huge amount of work to be made, we've been progressing at a good pace. I've been helped by DuoDraconis on the technical aspects and Threeclaws has proven to be invaluable on the coding side! On my end, I've worked on the more visual aspects of things and started working on the editor a little.
Since I'm not doing the game in RPG Maker, this means everything has to be done from scratch. From menus to tilesets, to animations.
One of the things I've done this week is make the essentials for walking around Cervius's castle in the engine.
In the first prototype of the game, don't expect the castle to look more full than that haha. The layout will mostly be empty rooms that will later be filled with decorations and stuff.
Another thing I've done, is make an animation to show off the resolution of how they look and Cervius's portraits in the same style as Soren's (last week's hero). If you're in the second tier or above, you should have access to those in a separate post.
As for this coming week's work, I will be doing some progress on the menus and stuff like that. It's not the most interesting but it has to be done. I will also finish the Palestra update of course since this is coming out next week.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
OCT 7, 2020 AT 9:50 AM
October Portraits package

***Properly updated the download link because it did not register correctly last time ><
**Updated the download link because Souma had the wrong portraits

This contains several new and remade portraits for this months update. Even though he won't be included in the update, I've put in some of Lan's portraits.
EDIT: Post updated, link updated with the correct package.

Last edited:

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
Only two of Souma's portraits are actually new (the ones with "2" in the title), all the others are actually the old ones.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Only two of Souma's portraits are actually new (the ones with "2" in the title), all the others are actually the old ones.
Redflash just updated his post with the correct version. I just edited my post. Try redownloading, it should have the correct Souma portraits. :]

Pipopo

Feb 2, 2020
I'm interested in that new Cervius Game that's planned. Is there any way to see the new hero character (Soren)?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I'm interested in that new Cervius Game that's planned. Is there any way to see the new hero character (Soren)?
I posted all of Redflash posts related to the new game in the MUGEN thread. I do really love how Soren's designed. :3

Here are some posts, the one from September 24th was a poll that started it.

The new game Cervius Game will be made in Godot over RPGM.

Pipopo

Feb 2, 2020
Thank you! Do you know if this game is gonna be like Palestra where you recruit guys into a harem, or is it gonna be mixed with what we've seen and Mugen and you go around defeating and enslaving heroes?

Personally I want the latter since Palestra does the former.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Thank you! Do you know if this game is gonna be like Palestra where you recruit guys into a harem, or is it gonna be mixed with what we've seen and Mugen and you go around defeating and enslaving heroes?

Personally I want the latter since Palestra does the former.
What I've read, it's going to focus on the contests part of Palestra. What that means exactly I don't really know. I'm assuming it's going to be the contests battles, maybe more improved above. We still don't have a demo, so I'm not sure.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.32!

Windows (.exe):
|

Redflash said:
OCT 11, 2020 AT 6:51 PM
Palestra update V1.32

The password to start a new is: Clef

The new update is here. As was previously mentioned, this update is smaller than usual and the next update will be small too. This update adds some random events and outfits to the game. If there's any issues, please report them in the comments :).

Below is the Patreon save and October's Portrait Package (Palestra October Package.rar) in the Extras folder.
| | Extras

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Now I'm really interested in the new game. From what I understand we're able to play as Cervius. Can't wait! ^.^

Redflash said:
OCT 11, 2020 AT 6:54 PM
Palestra's next update and Weekly Cervius Game News

Palestra:
The next update for Palestra will be about Kirito. What is being planned for this update is one CG, the possibility to tease Kirito and a new outfit for both him and Eugeo :).

Cervius Game:
This week for the Cervius game, I worked on many different things but most of them are about menus. We're still working on the skeleton of the game and setting up most of the backbone (it will still take a few weeks before we're done with this).
For the early versions of the games, we plan to have some basic menus that only fulfill the gameplay needs, but they can be improved upon later on. What you see above may not tell you much but it's just an example of one of the menus I worked on.
Another thing I've started is the writing. When visiting each world for the first time, there will be a written story separated in 5 scenes. Those stories can be skipped with a skip button but I felt like since I only use OCs, they will need to be given some backstory and personality via those stories. Once those stories have been seen once, they won't play again and instead you will get a sex animation when going to a world (I will add something to the game to see the scenes again in some way.)
Finally, there's one more thing I worked on!
Can you recognize him? This is Fenris, Cervius's second in command and most trusted ally. Fenris will be helping Cervius in his journey to become a Demon Dreadlord in the game and will act as the default favorite hero that you start with. (this will become more clear later on when I get more into the gameplay part of the game).
For those who liked the more feral looks for Fenris, don't worry. He can still turn into a demonic wolfman as part of his demonic form, but I haven't drawn his portrait for that yet. It will come at some point but it may be in a few months as the next and last character I will be drawing is another hero related to Soren ;).

Reactions: Selg and captainza
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes